Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau (46216 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles / Police Rescue 7 Abducted Travelers In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by maasoap(m): 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
kattytamer:
...when you push a goat to a wall it turns back to bite, mr buhari and his fulani govt has failed others except his tribesmen.
Btw welldone mr op.... "birom christians killing innocent muslims..." Thats how they claim their wars were always defensive without painting the complete picture.

Berom Christians didn't start today. August 28th 2011, they killed over 200 Muslims on prayer ground and ate their corpse
https://newsrescue.com/birom-christians-eat-roasted-flesh-of-muslims-they-killed-in-jos-nigeria/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
maasoap:

Berom Christians didn't start today. August 28th 2011, they killed over 200 Muslims on prayer ground and ate their corpse
https://newsrescue.com/birom-christians-eat-roasted-flesh-of-muslims-they-killed-in-jos-nigeria/
Offcourse they just woke up one morning and decided to start killing and eating fulanis for no reason, we are all babies here okay...killed 200 people and ate their corpse Even shaitan would be shocked.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
edupedia:

....and next time u will claim to be Christian.... not so?
Ok you expect christians to line up and be slaughtered like sheep while the govt looks away? Special forces have been sent to zamfara to protect herdsmen from rustlers and we have all seen the results, what about benue, adamawa and plateau? I forgot a couple of indegenes have been diaarmed, some others sentenced to death while the fulani killers walk around freely. Thats your version of justice here
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by HITTED(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
I'm not surprised one bit. MrHowTo is a Foooolani Muuuuslem and a die-hard supporter of Boooohari and his wretched cows.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by jaxxy(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=FriendNG post=68875822]

What I am saying is nothing was done to the killers. Secondly the Birom community help in shielding the killers. Read the below.

My view
This is where i said the authorities failed. These issues may have existed a long time bt every govt has a duty to intervene and bring people to the round table to dialogue. By authorities i mean presidency and state govt.

From 12 of June to the day of attack. You can do the maths.

You cannot say it's retaliatory attack only when the communities strike. Even that of Fulani is retaliatory attack. This fight did not start today, it's older than almost all living Nigerians.

My veiw
I mean both ways actually. Im being objective not one sided. Bt its one thing to attack a few herdmen and cattles and committed mass killings/genocide on women and children. This is beyond unacceptable even tho retaliatory. I believe they got well trained militia to execute this. Its barbaric.

It's not the fault of authority, give Plateau the whole of Nigerian Army it won't be peaceful. Only they the people involved can solve their problem. What can the authority do when people involved choose to sheild their criminal brothers?

My veiw
It is! The presidency and state govt ahud have called necessary parties to order and discussions or place a curfew. How can any form of killings be going on and u say this. There are clear solutions to this problem if only people will take responsibility and be decisive. The owners of the land must 1st ne respected and then whoever come in must abide my community agreements and laws. I can not come to kano state and do just as i like because im a Nigerian there are the repects i must have to certain areas.

Grazing reserves existed in 1965 built by the Premier of the Northern Nigeria Sir Ahmadu Bello (The Sardauna of sokoto). The people of such communities extend their farming land gradually until the reserves are no more.

The government want to restore such reserves now but many people are opposing it.

My veiw
Yes grazing has exist bt as development, population growth and many other factors sets in things can change and land mass reduces. I was discussing with a friend 2day in western countries, denmark, us they don't hv clashes because there are modern ways of keeping cattles and still getting them feed without these cattles being a nuisance, their grass and stored and supplied to them at the ranch or fields. All this madness is totally uncalled for and archaic. We are not barbarians pls we shud coexist.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by FriendNG: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
jaxxy:
It is! The presidency and state govt ahud have called necessary parties to order and discussions or place a curfew. How can any form of killings be going on and u say this. There are clear solutions to this problem if only people will take responsibility and be decisive.

I still did not agree with you. It is not solidly the fault of the government but the people involve. Unless the two parties want peace it will never happen. From 1960 to this time how many government do we have? Has the crises stop? No only when Sardauna build grazing reserves. Are the communities influence by opposition party and CAN against ranching or not?

The owners of the land must 1st ne respected and then whoever come in must abide my community agreements and laws. I can not come to kano state and do just as i like because im a Nigerian there are the repects i must have to certain areas.

Which type of respect are you talking here? I believe the only respect is not to allowed cows to enter peoples land. You should also know that respect is reciprocal, the community must also respect the herders by not allowing criminals among them to kill them or their cows.

You are welcome to Kano anytime anywhere. Come and see thousands of non indigens in Kano. They buy and build houses and business even when same respect is not accorded to them in certain. The only respect people of kano demand is you are free to practice your religion without attacking their own.

Yes grazing has exist bt as development, population growth and many other factors sets in things can change and land mass reduces.

This is absolutely not the reason. The reasons are simple:

1. Maintenance culture: Failure of subsequent government to maintain such reserves. As Nigeria is known for poor Maintenace culture.
2. The people of such communities intentionally extend their land to such areas. Again Nigerians are known for that, if government is silent on illegality we make it legal and continue to do.

I was discussing with a friend 2day in western countries, denmark, us they don't hv clashes because there are modern ways of keeping cattles and still getting them feed without these cattles being a nuisance, their grass and stored and supplied to them at the ranch or fields. All this madness is totally uncalled for and archaic. We are not barbarians pls we shud coexist.

The above is what it is being opposed now. The opposition argument is the herdsmen should pay for the reserves and not the government.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Edonojie007(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
tartar9:

I'm gonna remind you of this your comment later on...let's watch and see what will happen
My Friend!...You Are A Bastard Jihadist!!...And Nothing Is Going To Happen! Satan!!
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Edonojie007(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
Empiree:
I am just wondering if you are truly following Christ at all?. Since you consider muslims the evil here, why don't you follow or obey what Jesus said here or it this old laws too? grin

If muslims kill your brother, you should handover your sister to them for the kill grin that's what your bible wants you to do. But why do you preach one thing but do another?. I don't understand you hypocritical Christians undecided
YOU ARE A BASTARD JIHADIST!!
IF YOU WOUND ME,I WOULD KILL YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AND STILL GO TO CHURCH,COS YOU MUSLIMS ARE BLOODY DEVILISH ANIMALS!! COWS!!
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Empiree: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Edonojie007:

YOU ARE A BASTARD JIHADIST!!
IF YOU WOUND ME,I WOULD KILL YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AND STILL GO TO CHURCH,COS YOU MUSLIMS ARE BLOODY DEVILISH ANIMALS!! COWS!!
grin grin grin grin You broke up with Chris Jesus?

Chai, does that mean you choose and pick whatever suits you from your book? grin shocked
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Edonojie007(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
Empiree:
grin grin grin grin You broke up with Chris Jesus?

Chai, does that mean you choose and pick whatever suits you from your book? grin shocked
You Are Simply The Devil!!...Whom Thinks He Can Tempt And Accuse At The Same Time.
MARK MY WORDS;NEVER MADE A MISTAKE WRITING THAT; IF YOU NEAR ME WITH A DAGGER,I WILL KILL YOU AND ALL YOUR UNCIRCUMCIZE CHILDREN,AND STILL CALL ON THE NAME JESUS!!
BASTARD SATANIST!!
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Empiree: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Edonojie007:

You Are Simply The Devil!!...Whom Thinks He Can Tempt And Accuse At The Same Time.
MARK MY WORDS;NEVER MADE A MISTAKE WRITING THAT; IF YOU NEAR ME WITH A DAGGER,I WILL KILL YOU AND ALL YOUR UNCIRCUMCIZE CHILDREN,AND STILL CALL ON THE NAME JESUS!!
BASTARD SATANIST!!
chai, see "lover of Christ" want to kill grin You dey vex gan no. cheesy

And another time you start quoting how loving Christians are. Again, my question is why don't you turn the other Chick instead of revenge?

Revenge is of the devil

Turning other Chick is of Christ cheesy grin
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Edonojie007(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
Empiree:
chai, see "lover of Christ" want to kill grin You dey vex gan no. cheesy

And another time you start quoting how loving Christians are. Again, my question is why don't you turn the other Chick instead of revenge?

Revenge is of the devil

Turning other Chick is of Christ cheesy grin
My Bible Says Suffereth Not A Witch To Live; You Demons Are Worst Than Witches;hell Is The Best Habitation For You Demons!!
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by maasoap(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
kattytamer:

Offcourse they just woke up one morning and decided to start killing and eating fulanis for no reason, we are all babies here okay... killed 200 people and ate their corpse Even shaitan would be shocked.

Which one, they didn't kill and ate Muslims or they had reason for being mass murderers and cannibals?

This is the same way Fulani herdsmen just didn't wake up that Saturday morning and decide to start killing Berom cannibals for no reason.

BTW : You might be young at the time but it was a disgusting national barbaric act. I can give you a link to a YouTube video of it if you want.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by maasoap(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
FriendNG:

I still did not agree with you. It is not solidly the fault of the government but the people involve. Unless the two parties want peace it will never happen. From 1960 to this time how many government do we have? Has the crises stop? No only when Sardauna build grazing reserves. Are the communities influence by opposition party and CAN against ranching or not?

Which type of respect are you talking here? I believe the only respect is not to allowed cows to enter peoples land. You should also know that respect is reciprocal, the community must also respect the herders by not allowing criminals among them to kill them or their cows.

You are welcome to Kano anytime anywhere. Come and see thousands of non indigens in Kano. They buy and build houses and business even when same respect is not accorded to them in certain. The only respect people of kano demand is you are free to practice your religion without attacking their own.

This is absolutely not the reason. The reasons are simple:

1. Maintenance culture: Failure of subsequent government to maintain such reserves. As Nigeria is known for poor Maintenace culture.
2. The people of such communities intentionally extend their land to such areas. Again Nigerians are known for that, if government is silent on illegality we make it legal and continue to do.

The above is what it is being opposed now. The opposition argument is the herdsmen should pay for the reserves and not the government.

Till now, I don't understand why some classes of Nigerians are opposing FGs initiative to create ranches, colonies or grazing reserves. But like I used to telling them: "you guys are not ready for peace, you are not tired of killings because, when you do, you will compromise and give peace a chance"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by 7lives: 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
maasoap:

Which one, they didn't kill and ate Muslims or they had reason for being mass murderers and cannibals?

This is the same way Fulani herdsmen just didn't wake up that Saturday morning and decide to start killing Berom cannibals for no reason.

BTW : You might be young at the time but it was a disgusting national barbaric act. I can give you a link to a YouTube video of it if you want.

I knew something SINISTER went down in the Benue and Plateau axis but cannibalism?.
Please post the YouTube links.
Thanks.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Empiree: 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Edonojie007:

My Bible Says Suffereth Not A Witch To Live; You Demons Are Worst Than Witches;hell Is The Best Habitation For You Demons!!
Looool, Christianity must be hard to practice for you right now grin grin

The verse you quoted doesn't correlate here. It is talking about you kill the WITCHES a k a Village People grin grin grin

Now see clear text from your bible. So you should turn in your if your brother get caught in the line of fire cheesy

You must turn the other chick by fire by force. Follow your Book

Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Empiree: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
maasoap:

Till now, I don't understand why some classes of Nigerians are opposing FGs initiative to create ranches, colonies or grazing reserves. But like I used to telling them: "you guys are not ready for peace, you are not tired of killings because, when you do, you will compromise and give peace a chance"
see, I said this too. They should let govt create ranches across the country which is what Sardauna plan was.

That way cows won't be roaming the streets. Is that hard for them to understand.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by maasoap(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2018
7lives:

I knew something SINISTER went down in the Benue and Plateau axis but cannibalism?.
Please post the YouTube links.
Thanks.

Either the link or type the text and search.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3GKm8ik4_o

Birom christian tribe eating the burnt flesh of the muslims they killed on the 28 08 2011 in plateau jos Nigeria
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 28, 2018
maasoap:

Everywhere you go you hear news like fulani herdsmen burn down villages, kill 200, rapes woman and daughter in farm or attacks another man maiming him, or destroying peoples farm and stealing cattle from others. These things happen all the time but would any one of them be prosecuted? Very unlikely, they rather would be protected by "orders from above" so how do you expect people to react? You can continue deceiving yourself alone. Btw where is maina today? Corrupt souls.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2018
Empiree:
see, I said this too. They should let govt create ranches across the country which is what Sardauna plan was.

That way cows won't be roaming the streets. Is that hard for them to understand.
...you expect communities to give up their ancestral lands (which they often fight neighbouring communities for) freely to fulanis because buhari said so? Why not say the cow meat should be sold for free also?
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2018
Empiree:
Kindly help yourself from this link and read to the next page. Point where i said their land should given to the govt for free?.
Sorry I still cant see where you say fulanis buy up lands for their cattle rearing business like every other businessman does for his business, or what exactly is the meaning of "free"? Or cos they are fulanis they should get peoples lands for free? Dude be rational please.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by richeso: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2018
olajide21:

Of what importance would that be? Your post is the reason why peace would continue to elude us in this country. Innocent people were killed yet all you are interested in is body counts!. North or South, East or West, this land is ours.
Until we see each other and put the interest of the next man as important, if not more as ours, WE ARE GOING NO WHERE!
guy shutup abeg. if it has no importance then this thread should be deleted as it also has no importance
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Oxtertee(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2018
huuunnnn civil war brewing.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by maasoap(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2018
kattytamer:

Everywhere you go you hear news like fulani herdsmen burn down villages, kill 200, rapes woman and daughter in farm or attacks another man maiming him, or destroying peoples farm and stealing cattle from others.

Fulani herdsmen are the only group of people capable of crimes in Nigeria today? They are even rustling their own cattle? Okay.

These things happen all the time but would any one of them be prosecuted?

May be you are not interested in reading such news, Google will help you out about arrests and prosecutions if you truly care to know.

Very unlikely, they rather would be protected by "orders from above" so how do you expect people to react?

Fallacy.

You can continue deceiving yourself alone. Btw where is maina today? Corrupt souls.
We asked Jonathan the same question.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by maasoap(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
kattytamer:

Sorry I still cant see where you say fulanis buy up lands for their cattle rearing business like every other businessman does for his business, or what exactly is the meaning of "free"? Or cos they are fulanis they should get peoples lands for free? Dude be rational please.

Creation of ranches, cattle colonies or grazing reserves is not an exclusive rights of Fulanis, it will serve all Nigerians interested in herding, be corrected. If the FG and SGs decide to work it out so that peace can be attained, why would any sane and sensible Nigerian oppose it? Why would anyone insist that the herders should pay for the land on their own? How many hectares of land are we even talking about that you want herders to pay for? If the governments decide to pay the original landowners, why would you disagree when you too can buy cattle and move there?
We should learn how to compromise and have peace. Today, you're saying, no to cattle roaming. Tomorrow, you're saying, government money should not be used to settle cattle herders. Do you actually sound as someone who wants peace? Jonathan gave 1 billion naira to nollywood, did you react? Buhari has been pumping money to rice farmers, people are applauding him. Are herders not parts of Nigerians? They too deserve governments support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Empiree: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
kattytamer:

I don't even understand what you said. Seems you don't understand my message. Please quote my post where I said fulani should get the land for free. Quote me please

That's aside. Do you agree with Sardauna grazing plan?. His plan is the way to go else, these killings here and there is not gonna stop. Go and read my posts again here. https://www.nairaland.com/1794405/islam-muslims-side-talk-station/145#down

Yoruba and igbo people usually portray themselves as "educated people". In that case they should have agreed with ranch proposal to avoid having cows roam the streets. Sardauna's plan conformed with modern plan like in Texas.

I understand ancestory land story but for how long we gonna keep doing that?. I hate to type every thing again. Please read that link and digest my posts to understand my point. I never said they should give the land for free to the government. The same applies to land in the North.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Empiree: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
maasoap:

Creation of ranches, cattle colonies or grazing reserves is not an exclusive rights of Fulanis, it will serve all Nigerians interested in herding, be corrected. If the FG and SGs decide to work it out so that peace can be attained, why would any sane and sensible Nigerian oppose it? Why would anyone insist that the herders should pay for the land on their own? How many hectares of land are we even talking about that you want herders to pay for? If the governments decide to pay the original landowners, why would you disagree when you too can buy cattle and move there?
We should learn how to compromise and have peace. Today, you're saying, no to cattle roaming. Tomorrow, you're saying, government money should not be used to settle cattle herders. Do you actually sound as someone who wants peace? Jonathan gave 1 billion naira to nollywood, did you react? Buhari has been pumping money to rice farmers, people are applauding him. Are herders not parts of Nigerians? They too deserve governments support.
Wallahi you really understood my point. The guy doesn't understand. Yet they claim fulani and Hausa are uneducated. Sardauna's plan was a modem plan. It is even worst if herdsmen are to buy the land. That doesn't make sense. Land should be under the government.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
maasoap:

Have these fulani herdsmen ever liased with communities for parcel of lands for grazing? Isnt that the right thing to do rather than terroruzing farmers and entire communities?
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
Empiree:
I don't even understand what you said. Seems you don't understand my message. Please quote my post where I said fulani should get the land for free. Quote me please

That's aside. Do you agree with Sardauna grazing plan?. His plan is the way to go else, these killings here and there is not gonna stop. Go and read my posts again here. https://www.nairaland.com/1794405/islam-muslims-side-talk-station/145#down

Yoruba and igbo people usually portray themselves as "educated people". In that case they should have agreed with ranch proposal to avoid having cows roam the streets. Sardauna's plan conformed with modern plan like in Texas.

I understand ancestory land story but for how long we gonna keep doing that?. I hate to type every thing again. Please read that link and digest my posts to understand my point. I never said they should give the land for free to the government. The same applies to land in the North.
Fulanis should buy lands or have some form of agreement with various communities for ranching, the fg doesnt have to be the one buying lands for them. Talking of exclusivity do you realy think this same set of fulanis would tolerate herdsmen from other tribes sharing same ranches with them?
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
maasoap:

Fulani herdsmen are the only group of people capable of crimes in Nigeria today? They are even rustling their own cattle? Okay.
They are notable for causing troubles anywhere you find them hiding behind cattle rearing. Yea they rustle from other tribes especially in the middlebelt.

maasoap:

May be you are not interested in reading such news, Google will help you out about arrests and prosecutions if you truly care to know.
Help me out here cos im yet to see any sentenced to death speedily like the 6 in adamawa recently and this has remained the cause of these prolonged attacks and counter attacks.

maasoap:

Fallacy.

Say what you know.

maasoap:

We asked Jonathan the same question.
Corrupt as Jonathans gov was he still managed to sack him then but your people reinstated him till there was a public outcry, and I guess he is under arrest now facing prosecution just like the ghost herdsmen.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
maasoap:

Looks good on paper but realistically it wont work.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Empiree: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
kattytamer:

Fulanis should buy lands or have some form of agreement with various communities for ranching, the fg doesnt have to be the one buying lands for them. Talking of exclusivity do you realy think this same set of fulanis would tolerate herdsmen from other tribes sharing same ranches with them?
you don't understand. There are ranches in the USA. Some are private owners. some are govt owned. Whether private or not govt still oversees private land to make sure it conforms with federal, state and local laws.

Herd's business is not exclusive to fulani people. Other tribes can do it as well but fulanis are known for this business just like other people. All Nigerians benefits from fulani business because at least we buy cows for ileya and other things. If there are ranches in the South West and East, this will also lower cost of buying rams and cows from North.

It is clear to me now the way you talk that you guys aren't ready to compromise anything. If I have land that is prone to govt reserve for ranch or grazing, wallahi, I will sell it at higher price to the govt. It is a win win situation for me.

This idea of "this is my ancestors' land, this is my great great grandpa land" should ditched. The same applies to the north. This is old method we need to do away with. Most of these lands are just there functionless.

And yet you still have problems with omo onile after buying land. In some places, you still don't own the land in Yorubaland even though you paid for it bcus the so called ómó onile still claim ownership many yrs later.

Instead of this nonsense, why not sell the land to the govt and get over family stuff?. Only in certain places should families permanently own land. This is how it should be. This is 21century. Sardauna's plan was correct and modern.

If you people don't compromise now, I'm afraid this killing will continue. And it is even worse if fulani buy lands permanently in the SouthEast and South West. They simply will claim the deed forever. It is better to have in control of govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force / Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos / Body Of Missing Kenyan Teacher Found Buried Inside Concrete Coffin In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.