Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,960 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:23 AM

Between A Cheating Wife And A Stingy Wife To The Husband Which Is Worse..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Cheating Wife And A Stingy Wife To The Husband Which Is Worse..? (630 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / 8 Attributes That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Cheating Wife And A Stingy Wife To The Husband Which Is Worse..? by bigpicture001: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2018
cheating like everyone detest is a vice no one wish thier partner to be engaged in.. yes, it result in lost of trust, emotional breakdown and sometimes eventually collapse the marriage. but recently I withness a first hand attitude of a stingy wife. this also led to same thing for the husband as he was emotionally shattered, depressed, confused and eventually led to thier break up. this is the story; a particular middle income man married his lovely sweetheart, who on getting married got pregnant and was happily waiting for child birth. the guy in question started saving up ahead of the delivery. he works,but not with a heavy salary. the lady is yet to get a job dou. when she delivered, there was complications. surgery was done on her,hence her delivery cost tripled beyond the yong man's capabilities. he resorted to begging for loans from equally working young friends. this whole situation is daily narrated to his wife by him as she is now ok. but trapped by bills in the hospital. on the 4th day after her delivery, he got a call from his banker friend to cover government and take some money,dou, not all the necessary amount,he also communicated this to his wife at the hospital. after getting the assist from his friends, he decided to visit thier home,refresh and get his atm to get his last card from the bank to complete the hospital bill.on entering his house, he met. his very much younger sister in law who stays with them coming out from he and his wife's private room, he was suspicious because the gal hardly enters that room. when he inquired her mission, the scared teenager told him, sh was sent by her sus to bring some clothes for her. not satisfied, he pressed harder and the young lad opened up that her elder sis directed her into the room to locate and collect the sum of 90 k she kept in her bag nd go to the bank to keep it for her b4 her husband sees it. low and behold. the required balance at the hospital is 87k. the guy when the gal complete the message, sat down confused, nd immediately lost interest in the marriage. it took the constant strong advice from we all for him to continue. ...this is just the first child coming thru,he argued that with the wife's level of stinginess he night die of stroke b4 50..... so now I ask. which even manageable, cheats or stingy ladies...? cuz I know that more than 90 percent gals have the mentality that men won't eat thier money.....
Re: Between A Cheating Wife And A Stingy Wife To The Husband Which Is Worse..? by Joshuamassodi(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2018
kiss
Re: Between A Cheating Wife And A Stingy Wife To The Husband Which Is Worse..? by eezeribe(m): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2018
Stingy wife is BAD ...
Cheating wife is WORSE ...
Between men and women, women are generally the WORST in everything.

2 Likes

Re: Between A Cheating Wife And A Stingy Wife To The Husband Which Is Worse..? by bigpicture001: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2018
eezeribe:
Stingy wife is BAD ...
Cheating wife is WORSE ...
Between men and women, women are generally the WORST in everything.
...dnt u tink cheating is an escapade gone wrong nd morally wrong,just outta list full disires.this doesn't mean d woman doesn't still love her hubby. but a stingy wife cannot share with u nd doesn't care about supporting u nor the stress u pass tru. infact sh is not ur friend

(1) (Reply)

You Have Got A Lover That You Want To Do Whatever You Want Learn This Trick / I’ve Invested Too Much To Leave Him… / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.