Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Safest Way To Invest - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Safest Way To Invest (286 Views)

Safest And Easiest Way To Invest. / REAL ESTATE CANNOT BE LOST, IT IS ABOUT THE SAFEST INVESTMENT IN THE WORLD / BUYING REAL ESTATE IS THE MOST QUICKEST, FASTEST, SAFEST WAY TO BE WEALTHY... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Safest Way To Invest by bare1(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2018
You know I've been studying and found that buying land is the safest investment you can make with sure returns on investment. When you come to think of it, when you buy land, the only you worry about is not losing money because land (especially in a great location like Ibeju-Lekki) always appreciates. So you are always going to be profitable, not to mention the numerous potentials of the land itself to earn money.
Let's discuss land and how to profit from it. My contact in the signature.
Re: Safest Way To Invest by Tnfk: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
In the present day, a plethora of industries beckon for fund investments, yet not all guarantee steadfast reliability. For those seeking a secure avenue for their financial investments, I suggest exploring this link https://goldiraservices.com/why-invest-in-gold/. Through this website, you'll acquire insights into the realm of gold investments and discover how such investments can effectively preserve your funds

(1) (Reply)

Appleshire Homes, Abijo G.R.A., Lekki Peninsula, Lagos [100 Plots With Layout] / Virgin Land At Westwood Park Estate Phase 2, Sangotedo. / A Newly Built Room Self Contained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.