Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Something More Than Experience - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Something More Than Experience (792 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something More Than Experience by magnumwhales(m): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2018
The automotive industry is a wide range of companies and organization involved in design,development, manufacturing and marketing. Millions of people were gainfully employed by enterprises in automotive industry.With these, no doubt about the fact that it is a major industrial and economic force worldwide with very strong influence and importance. However there is a need for young technicians to be well thought" No limit to what you can know",experience technician on this platform can do this by being generous with their library or collection of e-books. There effort and contribution on this section has benefited me a lot as young technician,in fact they are like old wine. Please share your e-books on car remote and key programming, ECU programming,Immobilizer programming ,electrical and mechanical subject. Email alwhayz77@gmail.com. your magnanimity will be highly appreciated.
Re: Something More Than Experience by AutoElectNG: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2018
magnumwhales:
The automotive industry is a wide range of companies and organization involved in design,development, manufacturing and marketing. Millions of people were gainfully employed by enterprises in automotive industry.With these, no doubt about the fact that it is a major industrial and economic force worldwide with very strong influence and importance. However there is a need for young technicians to be well thought" No limit to what you can know",experience technician on this platform can do this by being generous with their library or collection of e-books. There effort and contribution on this section has benefited me a lot as young technician,in fact they are like old wine. Please share your e-books on car remote and key programming, ECU programming,Immobilizer programming ,electrical and mechanical subject. Email alwhayz77@gmail.com. your magnanimity will be highly appreciated.

My advice to you?

Technology is not static.

What will serve your interests best is not ebooks...but participating in current automotive courses run by automotive OEMs.

In case you don't know, e-learning is now the standard format for delivery of educational instructions by car OEMs and not ebooks.

The alternative to automotive OEMs is industry organizations like ASE Education Foundation for the US and the equivalent programs from the Five Eyes.

All the best in your search for ebooks, but given the march of technology those become outdated rather quickly.

An education in yesterday's technology is of limited utility at best.

Not saying ebooks are of no value, all I am saying is be fully aware of their utility and value.

1 Like

Re: Something More Than Experience by magnumwhales(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2018
@autoNG Bro not bragging I no how to use more than 15machines for diagnosis and programming :Techstream for Toyota,ford Ids,HDS for honda, HDMI for BMW and Cooper, Abrite,VAG for VW Star for benz, X100 and T code for key programmin , Tango and Xprog,JLR for Land rover and Jaguar, launch diagun master and many autel product Xtunner and the rest. I was well thought by my former boss I only lost my library to hard disk crash I worked with different cars on electronics and electrical if I will do any training it will be on mechanical which on not ready for now.
Re: Something More Than Experience by AutoElectNG: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2018
magnumwhales:
@autoNG Bro not bragging I no how to use more than 15machines for diagnosis and programming :Techstream for Toyota,ford Ids,HDS for honda, HDMI for BMW and Cooper, Abrite,VAG for VW Star for benz, X100 and T code for key programmin , Tango and Xprog,JLR for Land rover and Jaguar, launch diagun master and many autel product Xtunner and the rest. I was well thought by my former boss I only lost my library to hard disk crash I worked with different cars on electronics and electrical if I will do any training it will be on mechanical which on not ready for now.

Nice resume...all the best in your business...have you raised the remaining balance of the dollars you were looking for to purchase equipment?

And just to make your star shine ever brighter, please refer to the list of 9 essential skills for today's automotive technician as established by the Government of Canada and other national and international agencies, make sure to improve in each one of them...because there is more to being a modern automotive technician than the use of factory diagnostic tools.

You don't have to attend the training I am organizing to benefit from studying and improving the 9 skills listed here https://www.nairaland.com/4560475/american-automotive-technician-training-live

Given your background, your presence should be felt more in these forums, is that something you might consider working on?

All the best in your career now and in the future.
Re: Something More Than Experience by magnumwhales(m): 9:43am On Jun 27, 2018
Thanks to Nairaland you guys have always being a blessing wish I can give back as soon as possible. Thanks for the advice Bro I will work on it.
Re: Something More Than Experience by weyreypey: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2018
magnumwhales:
Thanks to Nairaland you guys have always being a blessing wish I can give back as soon as possible. Thanks for the advice Bro I will work on it.
Kudos

(1) (Reply)

Tow Truck Services Needed (CLOSED) / Bmw M2 Cs Overview | The Car Bmw Is Producing In 2020 / How To Deal With Traffic Robbers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.