Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) (8905 Views)

Which Host Is Best To Buy Domains From / Which Host Is Perfect For My Music And Entertainment Blog / Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by vision202020: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2018
Yes. I don't have much cash to pay for foreign hosts so am considering local hosts. Wanted to go for whogohost initially but a colleague told me to use Qservers. Now I want to throw it to the general public to help me decide based on their experiences with the hosting companies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by vision202020: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2018
Like for Whogohost

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by vision202020: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2018
Like for Qservers

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by Damzed(f): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Like for QServers they are the best

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by KubwaBoy: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Try Whogohost

1 Like

Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by jonnyboy4u: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
Bro use Qservers and thank me later.

6 Likes

Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by royalamour(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2018
E and J Servers...

I have been with them for 3 years and no down time.

https://eandjservers.com
Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by emillionaire: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2018
Op please don't go for naija hosting, you'll burn your hand. Like you said not having Mooney for foreign hosting I can share my unlimited foreign hosting with you for a small amount. My Whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2018
Qservers .....good customer care.. you won't regret it

4 Likes

Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by Sanchez01: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2018
I just read a controversial allegation against Qservers. Investigate properly before you part with your money. However, I'd personally recommend you use Trudigits. I've been using them for over a year now and without issues. Their support is the best ever as far as Nigerian hosting is concerned.
Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by PamaB(m): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2018
Use non of them. Go for a foreign hosting company. Go for name cheap to get their $19 hosting plan for one year. You can host 3 websites and has a better band with.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by Donald3d(m): 7:25am On Jun 28, 2018
Cool
The truth is I have used both for Clients, and both of them have had their issues, but they are still among the best in Nigeria.
But If I am to rate them, I would rate Whogohost 80% and Qservers 72%
Just one very good advice when using any Nigerian host, always BACKUP !!!!
Even foreign hosts have issues too, so backing up also applies with them
I am a web developer and programmer, so don't take my advice for a joke !

If you need my services, kindly contact me, I build websites and android apps
Here are some sites I have built recently :
www.autojosh.com
www.hubertagro.com
www.sub9ja.com

I also built this android app recently :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sub9ja.android

Kindly contact me if you need my services

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by Afam4eva(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2018
Neither one will be okay but both would probably disappoint you at one point or the other. Though i've read more negative reviews of Qservers than Whogohost.

I can help you host your website on my server at a token. Shoot me a DM.
Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by Jacktheripper: 7:27am On Jun 28, 2018
I don't know about the other but I wouldn't recommend whogohost given the history my friends(remember the 's') had with them. But you can try your luck since my review was based on past experiences and who knows maybe they have upgraded their platform. But for reliable host go for bluehost if you have the money or hostgator they are quite affordable.
Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by LekinsRibirth(m): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2018
Save money and invest with a good foreign host.
Otherwise go with your personal convictions. But by the time NEPA begins to off your site don't complain.
Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by dermmy(m): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2018
Sanchez01:
I just read a controversial allegation against Qservers. Investigate properly before you part with your money. However, I'd personally recommend you use Trudigits. I've been using them for over a year now and without issues. Their support is the best ever as far as Nigerian hosting is concerned.

Qservers is the best man. They have good customer relations and affordable hosting plans.

2 Likes

Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by kessdivine4all: 7:29am On Jun 28, 2018
qservers they never dissapoint and are customer friendly .I use them
Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by Viral9ja: 7:33am On Jun 28, 2018
Whogohost has been serving us for quite some time without any issues. And their customer support is excellent. You also have to consider that they have a physical office here in Lagos that you could visit if things go out of hand. We wholly recommend Whogohost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by steve6: 7:34am On Jun 28, 2018
I would advice you ignore anything nija when it comes to hosting if you don't want your site to be unavailable when you need it the most. Am talking from experience.
Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by abc115: 7:36am On Jun 28, 2018
Dont use whogohost ...I use Garrantor , no issues with them .

I was previously with whogohost, have to close down 5 sites I hosted with them , started all over again after losing everything
Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by eventsms(m): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2018
I have used the two hosting platform and my experience with them is very bad. smartweb is the worst. I have used www.hostlinker.com for the passed 4 year without any hosting issue.
Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by sainttobs(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2018
Qservers is better although i will recommend using a foreign host like HostGator to avoid unnecessary problems. if you neead coupon code for 60% discount on hostgator send me a DM
Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by Ruddyman(m): 7:45am On Jun 28, 2018
I feel funny when people says they don't have money to do the proper thing for their business.

if you want to use a local host please do so without basing your argument on not having money....

Becuase most foreign host I know have options that can accommodate every budget eg Namecheap which I have bn using since 2014 and with over 30 website hosted with them already....

1 Share

Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by ProGSM(m): 7:50am On Jun 28, 2018
None.
Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by Boy101(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2018
I use iPage. One of the best and most costly in the world with topnotch customer service. I’ve been using them for the past 3 years now with zero issues. Please be careful with Nigerian hosting servers, speaking from experience, they deliver sometimes but are usually careless with their methods (the Nigerian factor). I could share my unlimited bandwith with you for a small fee. Send me a PM if interested.
Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2018
Qservers is better thou

But, some wise guys will go for foreign host, Nigerian host are using 'data capped system'

This website says it all.. www.brainnewsradio.com
Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by Efewestern: 7:58am On Jun 28, 2018
Sanchez01:

There is nothing best about any Nigerian Hosting, they are all trash, uptime not up to 80%, Slow response, I advise if you have good cash then try Bluehost or hostgator
Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by jnrcess(m): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2018
I'll advice you use siteground. Hosting costs around $25 a year.
Re: Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) by victemige: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2018
Try Namecheap.com

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On Airtel: Get 4gb + N1000 Free Airtime, All For Just N1000 / Top Must Have Wordpress Plugins. / Mtn Free Call Now #trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.