Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 (7369 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Unboxing -- A Phone With 5,000mah Battery! / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by Living2Living: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2018
Hello Buddies,

I am stuck between Infinix Hot 6 Pro and Tecno Pouvoir 2. Which one do you advise me to buy between the two phones?.

If possible, kindly list the pros and cons of each of the phone. Your candid advice is highly needed.

Thank you.
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by Living2Living: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
Living2Living:
Hello Buddies,

I am stuck between Infinix Hot 6 Pro and Tecno Pouvoir 2. Which one do you advise me to buy between the two phones?.

If possible, kindly list the pros and cons of each of the phone. Your candid advice is highly needed.

Thank you.
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by Abiodunspectre(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
Battery Life
Pouvoir 2 is the boss
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by saxby(f): 1:50am On Jul 01, 2018
go for the pouvoir 2, it has a very strong battery life.
Living2Living:
Hello Buddies,

Thank you.
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by okeydivine: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
Living2Living:
Hello Buddies,

Thank you.
My pouvior 2 is up for sale .... 1 week old with D carton ..... 40000..... Contact if interested 09027808402
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by Ejadike(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
Go for Pouvoir 2
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by Ejadike(m): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
okeydivine:

My pouvior 2 is up for sale .... 1 week old with D carton ..... 40000..... Contact if interested 09027808402
so soon? Why?
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by latonyn(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ejadike:
Go for Pouvoir 2
what makes it better than hot 6
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
latonyn:
what makes it better than hot 6
for one, i know the camera quality of the hot 6 is crap, seriously I'm not hating
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by herzernIsHere: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ejadike:
so soon? Why?
The phone is crap. The battery that is expected to fill the vacuum is also badly overrated. Hardly last me like my previous hot 4 (2gb ram and Fingerprint).

The design is the only compensation.
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by Nltaliban(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
OHIsIManuEL:

for one, i know the camera quality of the hot 6 is crap, seriously
I'm not hating

Please define crap

Please note that I had to reduce the quality of the image from about 6mb to <1mb by screenshoting it so I'll be able to upload it on nl

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by herzernIsHere: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
Living2Living:
Hello Buddies,

Thank you.
I beg you in the holy name of God, do not go for pouvoir 2.

First, the battery does not come close to the hyping it got. The whole 96 hrs time and blah blah are untrue. Also, when you minimise application, it closes automatically and will need to re-launch for you to continue whatever you are doing.

Right now, I regret buying pouvoir 2 ahead of hot 6 pro. The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by OHIsIManuEL(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nltaliban:

Please define crap

Please note that I had to reduce the quality of the image from about 6mb to <1mb by screenshoting it so I'll be able to upload it on nl
Help yourself with a dictionary, i have no time for arguements, I only stated my observation
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by Ejadike(m): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2018
herzernIsHere:

The phone is crap. The battery that is expected to fill the vacuum is also badly overrated. Hardly last me like my previous hot 4 (2gb ram and Fingerprint).

I beg to differ, that device you call crap is actually a very powerful device. A friend of mine has been using it for a while now, and he's grateful I told him about it.
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by okeydivine: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2018
herzernIsHere:

I beg you in the holy name of God, do not go for pouvoir 2.

First, the battery does not come close to the hyping it got. The whole 96 hrs time and blah blah are untrue. Also, when you minimise application, it closes automatically and will need to re-launch for you to continue whatever you are doing.

Right now, I regret buying pouvoir 2 ahead of hot 6 pro. The choice is yours.
I'm using pouvior 2., mine doesn't do DAT.., its true re battery doesn't last up to 4days like D said bt its serves me quite alright..,...
ant the minimizing issue u said ..... I have no problem with mine
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by randomShek: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
I'd say Hot 6 pro. Pouvoir 2 only bests it with the slightly longer battery life. Check my signature when you've decided
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by Matikho: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
I personally think that the Infinix Hot 6 Pro is a better phone than the Pouvoir 2. However, Tecno Pouvior 2 is also a good phone. Buy it if you are on a strict budget. It is also a good choice if you are looking for a phone with a long-lasting battery.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by Rubiesangel: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
Matikho:
I personally think that the Infinix Hot 6 Pro is a better phone than the Pouvoir 2. However, the Tecno Pouvior 2 is also a good phone. Buy it if you are on a strict budget. It is also a good choice if you are looking for a phone with a long lasting battery.

https://onlineshoppingkenya.com/infinix-hot-6-pro-specs-price/
I think budget comes second to phone need. one needs to consider his phone needs and then navigate to budget. Tecno phones are generally affordable but not 'cheap'
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by scarycuteface(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Slightly similar phones. I will go for the Pourvoir because of the battery and it is really affordable.
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by omoalajah(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Its not crap oh
herzernIsHere:

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by datyorubaboy: 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
exactly
scarycuteface:
Slightly similar phones. I will go for the Pourvoir because of the battery and it is really affordable.
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by tafat: 7:20am On Jul 09, 2018
i think the pouvoir 2 is the real deal o
Living2Living:
Hello Buddies,

Thank you.
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by saleskara: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
You can get Tecno pouvoir 2 at N45,000 on http://www.kara.com.ng/tecno-pouvoir-2 or reach us on 09091909269,07044913736
okeydivine:

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by missslimzy(f): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
Me too would go for the pouivoir
scarycuteface:
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:14am On Jul 10, 2018
Pouvouir 2 because of the camera.
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by scarycuteface(m): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2018
missslimzy:
Me too would go for the pouivoir
Almost everyone will. It's better.
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 by scarycuteface(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
datyorubaboy:
exactly
Yeah. You know this

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Download:9mobile Introduced Time Base Data Plan Call Blazeon / The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! / Glo Bonus: Get 500% Airtime Bonus While Making Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.