Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. (5026 Views)

Should I Invest My 3000 Dollars Or Leave It To Appreciate (I Need Your Advice) / I Want To Invest My 400k / Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by kirchofff(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
i have a spare 200k that i'm not using for now and i need the best way to invest it. should i go for T.bills or fix deposit? how much interest will i get with 200k investment maybe over 6 months or so?
thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
T.bill or Money Mutual funds

I would prefer MMF for now if I was you because T.Bills for the primary market rate is depressing.
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by Perfecttouch(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
kirchofff:
i have a spare 200k that i'm not using for now and i need the best way to invest it. should i go for T.bills or fix deposit? how much interest will i get with 200k investment maybe over 6 months or so?
thanks in anticipation.
i dont know how busy u are but you can invest in popcorn business.
the machine cost 100000k ,
bag of imported corn is 10000
butter cost per carton 6800
quarter bag of sugar for 4000
industrial milk is 1200per kg
measuring cup 400
milk flavor 650 for half
everything will cost you 23050.
excluding machine cost.
a bag will fetch you 36400and you will have some sugar and butter
so 36400-23050 equals 13350
now to venture into popcorn business you must be in a busy area where u can finish a bag in a day.
i do finsh a bag in a day at my location in ilorin and i have 2 locations
now to the maxhine part
get a mobile machine that you can put all your ingredients at the back and push it to ur designated place it is gas powered you dont need generated or nepa light and it also powers itself on at nigth with the aid of a 12v 18mah battery see samples below

4 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by Perfecttouch(m): 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
kirchofff:
thanks in anticipation.

3 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by kirchofff(m): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Perfecttouch:
i dont know how busy u are but you can invest in popcorn business.
the machine cost 100000k ,
bag of imported corn is 10000
butter cost per carton 6800
quarter bag of sugar for 4000
industrial milk is 1200per kg
measuring cup 400
milk flavor 650 for half
everything will cost you 23050.
excluding machine cost.
a bag will fetch you 36400and you will have some sugar and butter
so 36400-23050 equals 13350
now to venture into popcorn business you must be in a busy area where u can finish a bag in a day.
i do finsh a bag in a day at my location in ilorin and i have 2 locations
now to the maxhine part
get a mobile machine that you can put all your ingredients at the back and push it to ur designated place it is gas powered you dont need generated or nepa light and it also powers itself on at nigth with the aid of a 12v 18mah battery see samples below
thanks bro. I'm a student and I don't have that time. and also, It's such a bad idea to put someone in a business that I can't always be around to know what's up.
thanks for your suggestion by the way. I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by 0079jaBond(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
kirchofff:
thanks bro. I'm a student and I don't have that time. and also, It's such a bad idea to put someone in a business that I can't always be around to know what's up.
thanks for your suggestion by the way. I'm grateful.

Bro, how busy can you be as a student to start your mini importation business?
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by wintergold(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
invest in buying crypto shares. with 200k, u will receive 80k monthly as profit for 10months.inbox for more details

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by doris4angel: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
good day perfect touch, I love your reply following the trend on the advice you gave about starting a popcorn business, please am interested in having the machine where do I get it. please send me details, thanks
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by kirchofff(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
0079jaBond:

Bro, how busy can you be as a student to start your mini importation business?
I think I prefer drop shipping that I won't have own a store. thanks for your concern dear.
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by Fxmanager(m): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
kirchofff:
thanks in anticipation.
We offer a currency portfolio management service where you create your personal international currency portfolio and we managed it for you with a target of an average 10%+ monthly return to you after deduction of performance fees. You #200,000 can be multiplied to #19.4million+ in 4years (48 months) using compound interest. Your currency portfolio will be set up under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. Visit our profile signature for the link to our website and our real/live account currency portfolio management and trading journal for more details.

Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by Jessie123: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
A desperate aged man of slightly lower than 70 years old is appealing to any kind hearted member of nairaland family to kindly suggest to him by way of advice or link up, idea, any lnvestment or business he can invest the sum of n1-- 2 milion naira and shall be able to have a steady monthly return of 150 - 200 naira every month without tears, staffing or rental hazards as dishonest and wrong investment/ business has dealt with him before.
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by Help4rmme2u(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
kirchofff:
thanks in anticipation.
Begin importation of food stuffs from the north.. And sell at your location @ cheaper rate.. Check signature
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by divinelove(m): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2018
Jessie123:
A desperate aged man of slightly lower than 70 years old is appealing to any kind hearted member of nairaland family to kindly suggest to him by way of advice or link up, idea, any lnvestment or business he can invest the sum of n1-- 2 milion naira and shall be able to have a steady monthly return of 150 - 200 naira every month without tears, staffing or rental hazards as dishonest and wrong investment/ business has dealt with him before.

At his age n a pensioner he should be thinking of zero risk investment. with 2m he should be able to make 25k monthly on TB or mutual fund n his 2m is secured

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by Radozee(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2018
guy chat me on WhatsApp for serious business +233506175607
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by bodlandsystems: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2018
How about 10% monthly +1.5% on Brand income,Interested?
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by Fxmanager(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
bodlandsystems:
How about 10% monthly +1.5% on Brand income,Interested?
What is it all about? Brief us here in this forum first. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by THANKSGIVING17: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
If u r interested in making cool money from the comfort of your room thru binary trading,u don't need to have any knowledge about it at all.U only need your autorobot which trades for you at anytime of the day without doing any work at all.

I mean it as it is seriously guaranteed.

For more info,contact me thru my signature
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by ReppingLocals(f): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
kirchofff:
thanks in anticipation.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by oceanized25(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
wintergold:
invest in buying crypto shares. with 200k, u will receive 80k monthly as profit for 10months.inbox for more details
bro am interested in this,pls give us more details.
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by dboss12(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
bro don't invest your money in any cryto stuff, my advice for you is this, invest your money in farm plantations and thanks me later

Hello everyone, I bring to you the breakdown of the returns accruable when you invest in *Jehus Farms Absentee Investment Programme*, they stand as follows:

*Return For The Plot*

Outright purchase = 250k
Instalments = 270k

11 months after purchase = 70k
6 months after = 82,500k (2nd yr)
6 months after = 82,500k (2nd yr)
6 months after = 82,500k(3rd yr)
6 months after = 82,500k (3rd yr)
*Total = 400k*

*Returns For the Acre*:

Outright purchase = 1.480m
Instalments = 1.555m

11 months after *purchase* = 470k
6 months after = 582,500k (2nd yr)
6 months after = 582,500k (2nd yr)
6 months after = 582,500k(3rd yr)
6 months after = 582,500k (3rd yr)
*Total = 2.8m*

*Other options available*.

It's the first of it's kind in Africa. Nelson (08160679731) is at your service.

Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by Fxmanager(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
oceanized25:
bro am interested in this,pls give us more details.
Be careful, tell him to post the details here, so others can scrutinize it for novice investors. Don't be a victim of this scam/ponzi scheme.
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by Fxmanager(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
ReppingLocals:

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Do you have your trading performance track record from fxblue or myfxbook to show that you are a successful professional trader fit to manage people's account? Come out with it, as this forum will not be business as usual for self proclaimed expert traders without a verified trading track record from fxblue or myfxbook. Thank you for doing the needful.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by tolajay: 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is the best of advice.

If you're not doing either of this, just save your money in the bank.

Don't invest in any business you know next to nothing about or can't be physically (constantly) present to oversee.

Things aren't always as sweet as they sound.

Don't be in a haste to through the money somewhere all in the guise of investing. To dey see your money for account better pass to dey remember say you once had it and one person don chop am. Best!

aaronson:
T.bill or Money Mutual funds

I would prefer MMF for now if I was you because T.Bills for the primary market rate is depressing.

Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 07, 2018
wintergold:

Tell me how? And what link?
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=Perfecttouch post=68873113][/quote]

Please how much is this? And where are you located?
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by peacengine(m): 7:58am On Jul 07, 2018
Following
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by Perfecttouch(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2018
Gmartins:

Please how much is this? And where are you located?
am based in ilorin ,and i dont know which of the machine you ,are quoting
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by Perfecttouch(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2018
doris4angel:
good day perfect touch, I love your reply following the trend on the advice you gave about starting a popcorn business, please am interested in having the machine where do I get it. please send me details, thanks
09084965539 just let me know u are from nairaland
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by Touchinglives(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2018
Jessie123:
with the exception of the comment on ponzi all others look good. you can try TB or mutual funds. you can also engage the services of money managers. but for the safety of your funds I seriously recommend diversification. not good to put your eggs in one basket. then again would have suggested something that you can do and oversee yourself but for your the terms of your request.There is money in the agriculture sector. I for one I'm into agrobiz,buying and distribution of farm products. if your interested in 10% return on investment monthly chat me up. its something you can try for couple of months and then decide. again you don't need to put in all. just don't put pressure on yourself. and don't be too in a haste to decide. always taste the waters

(1) (2) (Reply)

Western Union Charges For Sending Money Out Of Nigeria / MMM In Ghana Has Crashed! / 5 Things You Must Consider Giving Up For A Financially Successful Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.