Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

E-money Reacts To Plateau Killing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Reacts To Plateau Killing (274 Views)

E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers / BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins / E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-money Reacts To Plateau Killing by donsimoniiblog: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nigerian businessman and 5 star music CEO Emeka Okonkwo popularly known as E-money took to the gram to react to the ongoing killing in Plateau state. He wrote "I command every power that is promoting bloodshed in this nation to be dry up in Jesus name. I pull down every satanic stronghold against this nation in Jesus name. Let there be confusion in the camp of the enemies of this nation and let them die by their own hand in Jesus name..IF YOU BELIEVE THAT SAY A BIG AMEN."

source: https://www.donsimonii.com/2018/06/e-money-reacts-to-plateau-killings.html

Re: E-money Reacts To Plateau Killing by cyberwinner1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Michael Jackson’s Father, Joe Jackson Dies At 89 / 10 Celebrities That Reacted To Nigeria Performance At The Fifa World Cup 2018 / I’m Intentionally Controversial –gifty Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.