Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) (13198 Views)

Learn To Make Bags,shoesand Accessories With Ankara,african Fabrics And Leather / Latest Styles Fashion African Fabrics Here / Retailing Stylish Women's Clothes Made In African Fabrics In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by TeskyMan(m): 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2010
Do you intend to STAND TALL from the crowd while others wear their usual look in the so called ''ASO EBI'' gallor ?

Do you want to DRESS AND BE NOTICED in an African Attire?
Are you tired of Guinea brocade and Ankara?
Can you imagine the mixture of Lynen&Cotton materials, Kente(Ghana)&Linen, Kampala&Wooden, Bakit & Adire?
Do you want to be singled Out in AFRICAN FABRICS?

If your answer is YES - Then, you need to contact us asap.
We charge as low as #3,000(Depends on the design). Our charges are very very reasonable but the least is #3,000.
We don't disappoint for any reason and we delivery at your door step or your office.
We DOT every I's and CROSS EVERY T's.

We also make MEN's NATIVE in proxy. All we need is the statistics of the guys shirt and trouser. Then the stuff is ready to wear. We do the pick up where ever the person is and deliver in the space of 2 weeks. We've got catalog you can choose variety of designs from. We won't post pics here but we can afford to bring it to where ever you reside at our own cost.

When it comes to MEN's NATIVE attires, we do it better than anyone.

Note: We do not disappoint. A trial will convince you.

Stand Tall Outfit.
08023531597 or standtalloutfit@gmail.com

A trial will convince You
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by Fhemmmy: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2010
Show me some pictures of what you have done before and If you could do while i still have my people around in Nigeria before they are out, might order for couple.
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by TeskyMan(m): 8:23am On Jun 08, 2010
Fheeemy,

Initially, i have decided not to post pics of my design on Nairaland until our website is completed for people to see. By then, i would be able to protect my pics for being downloaded. Just to convience you of what we are capable of doing, attached is my personal picture. The stuff on me - An Italian Cotton material mixed with Wodden soft material, you can zoom the pics and see. The finishing torches and arrangement of our designs are the beauty and the brand we are selling. ZOOM to see yourself.  All these stuffs are MADE IN 9JA and avaible in the Nigerian Market only those who knows about it get to find where they are. We dont do women stuff as i have said strickly for MEN (I only make DRESS for my wiffy). The texture of the Cotton is something everyone would love to have. This is simple and comfortable, we also have some crazy designs, it all depends on one choice.

The idea is that, if you have your own material we sow and design for you at #3,000 only, depending on what kinda mixture of clothings and embroidery you want (I could come over with our catelogue for you to have a feel of our numerous mens' designs), but the least is 3,000. If you want me to get good Italian Cotton, Kampala, Batic, Adire, Wooden and other stuffs for you. It depends on your pocket, they go for #2,000 or #2,500 thats the least price. For the quality of work we do on these materials, we advice our client to go for quality since the design would bring out the material itself. I would rather advice you to go for quality the price goes from #3,000 and above (These quoted prices are current market prices and are also for the stuffs alone excluding designing and sowing).

I hope i have answered some salient question you might want to ask. If you want to know more, you can ring me or text,

08023531597 or 07071143807 - Rotimi

Check this out and get back to me.

Do have a wonderful day.
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by TeskyMan(m): 7:11am On Jun 09, 2010
To those who have called and already given us a trial well i say thx u.Although,this not enough,but i can assure you that we will not relent until u get value for your money. Fashion is a profession that announces itself,therefore stay tuned as we deliver top quality design that makes you comfortable and standtall. Thank you to you all.
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2010
Nice design
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by TeskyMan(m): 9:13am On Jun 11, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Nice design

Thank you Fhemmy,

Thats just a tips of an ice berg. A trial will convience you beyond reasonable doubt.

Chioce is yours.

Have a good day.

Stall Tall Outfit,
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by Fhemmmy: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2010
^^^ You are welcome Sir.
I need something that will stand out and that people will be waoh by it, however, i am a guy that works a lot with pictures, since i cant be there to see the catalog, it important that i am able to see it on paper and chose what i like
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by TeskyMan(m): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2010
Fhemmmy:

^^^ You are welcome Sir.
I need something that will stand out and that people will be waoh by it, however, i am a guy that works a lot with pictures, since i cant be there to see the catalog, it important that i am able to see it on paper and chose what i like

Ok sir,

We are at your service sir. I'd like to suggest something. If you have someone who is very creative, crazy for style& uniqueness and also someone who could see things on your behalf. You can equally link the person up with us. Its a two ways thing - we could bring our stuff to the person at our own cost regardless of where the person resides within Lagos(Pls note within Lagos) or we could send our address to him/her or post it here for the person to come over and see things for him or herself. By so doing, we'll be able to show the person stuffs we are made of. The truth is you'll stand tall cos thats why we are in the industry. The person would be able to tell you if truely we are good at making people to stand tall or not.

I'm trying to see how we can reach a common ground since my website aint ready for now. Be rest assured, a single design from us will DEFINATELY hook you.

Do have a lovely weekend.
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by TeskyMan(m): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2010
[size=14pt]The Only thing that gives us JOY is when our CLIENTS put a call through to us and explain how they STOOD OUT in an occation.

This is where the passion lies. This is EXACTLY what drives us crazy.

A trial will hook u.

Cheers.

Stand Tall Outfit.
[/size]
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by TeskyMan(m): 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2010
To our customers who requestd 4 some of our designs via email.We have been experiencing serious problem with our internet here.
We promise to forward it asa the netwrk is available.I have 2 send this via my mobile phone.
Thanks 4 ur understanding.
'Rotimi
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by TeskyMan(m): 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2010
Got your call anyway this is one i made for my client some weeks back.

//////,
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by TeskyMan(m): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2010
"mirandaever" I hope you got my email.

Call u soon sir
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by TeskyMan(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2010
"mirandaever" I hope you got my email.

Call u soon sir
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by TeskyMan(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2010
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the patronage.

Stand Tall is out with a BOMB!!!!!

Watch Out,
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 16, 2010
I can't wait to see the website tongue
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by Phrankve1(m): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2010
Kindly send pics and address to this email asap, all4one41@yahoo.com
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by TeskyMan(m): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2010
We make MEN's NATIVE in proxy. All I need is the statistics of the guys shirt and trouser. Then the stuff is ready to wear. We do the pick up where ever the person is and deliver in the space of 2 weeks. We've got catalog you can choose variety of designs from. We won't post pics here but we can afford to bring it to where ever you reside at our own cost.

When it comes to MEN's NATIVE attires, we do it better than anyone.

Note: We do not disappoint. A trial will convience you.

Stand Tall Outfit.
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by DivineR: 11:58am On Nov 02, 2010
send me the pix here riz_non@hotmail.com i can't find the attachement you sent, let me know when u send the mail
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by Fhemmmy: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2010
Do you sew suits?
Mail me if you do . . . .
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by TeskyMan(m): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2010
Divine,

I haven't sent you any email. I don't know where you got the attachment in the email you are talking about from. Anyway, I will send you some pics now.

@ Pheemy

No suits at all, Only NATIVE, That is why we are good at it. We do NATIVE ATTIRES like no other.

Thanks for checking on us
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by DivineR: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2010
@ Teskyman, i received your mail, also i need something simple, with little embolden, with the simple style guess the amount cost will be lesser
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by TeskyMan(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2010
Thanks for coming over. It's a pleasure meeting you Divine R. We wouldn't disappoint you.

Thank you once again.
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by davades(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2012
Why not post ur address here And think by now ur website should have been ready @least...can't wait to patronize u!!!
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by KMVBO(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2012
Pls send some of your designs to my email (babatundeadekoya@msn.com) to show you are the type of designer am looking for, because i've seen alot and they end up spoiling my cloths. I reside in Europe and i'll be back home in couple of weeks. When am in Nigeria i only wear native clothes because of the weather, send your address aswell pls. Thanx
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by davades(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2012
KMVBO: Pls send some of your designs to my email (babatundeadekoya@msn.com) to show you are the type of designer am looking for, because i've seen alot and they end up spoiling my cloths. I reside in Europe and i'll be back home in couple of weeks. When am in Nigeria i only wear native clothes because of the weather, send your address aswell pls. Thanx

I have someone I can introduce u to,he's Ǧ☺☺ϑ,conservative And unique...lemme knw if u'r interested
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by ariyebaba(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2012
Send samples & ur add 2 harrybaba2005@yahoo.com
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by XtremeBase(f): 11:38am On Jun 08, 2012
Stand tall where are you located?
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by XtremeBase(f): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2012
Stand tall where are you located? I might have some job for you.
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by 2dmax(m): 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2012
inbox me @ maxndianaefo@yahoo.com with title ORDERS. so i can give u my address and sample cloth. i need 2 pairs of native asap.
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by kikeige: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2012
Can you send some pictures of designs you've made and the cost (I have my materials) to my e-mail address kikeige@ymail.com
Thanks.
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by femchie: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
Yo is your website ready yet?
Can you email the link to me too so I can see your work?
ebaysheriff AT gmail DOT com
Re: African Fabrics Designer - Native Attires : (Strictly 4 MEN) by ayflava(m): 6:36am On May 28, 2016
My name is Ayodeji Aka Ay Flavour the CEO (MDC) Man's Dream Clothings, IG- @mansdreamclothings / Twitter- @mansdreamshop

(MDC) saying Fashion is life Fashion, is a way of showing who you are without having to speak.
Without fashion we would all look same. Fashion helps develop personalities and creates a sense of acceptance.
Contact Man's Dream Exclusive Clothings Today, if you want to be more confident in what you’re' wearing.

To view/contact us, pls check/click below for our links and contacts for more details.

Email: mansdreamclothingsexclusive@gmail.com

Phone+2348088886887/ 07065957952

Instagram- @mansdreamclothings

Twitter: @mansdreamshop

BBM: 59345255

BBM Channel: C00232223

Web Blog:
www.mansdreamclothings..com

Facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/mansdreamclothingsexclusive/

Thanks for your patronage, Copyright ©2016, All Rights Reserved- Man's Dream Clothings @your finger Tips!

(1) (Reply)

Quality Affordable Plain T-shirt At N1,300 Only / Natural Skin & Hair Beauty Solution: Enter Here! / In Need Of Ankara Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.