Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Nairaland Blogger, Drift King, CEO Otownloaded.com Celebrates His Birthday - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairaland Blogger, Drift King, CEO Otownloaded.com Celebrates His Birthday (11667 Views)

The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) / Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Blogger, Drift King, CEO Otownloaded.com Celebrates His Birthday by Divay22(f): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
So you people cannot wish him ordinary HB without fault finding grin grin

Happy birthday
More life in good health, peace and wealth.
Re: Nairaland Blogger, Drift King, CEO Otownloaded.com Celebrates His Birthday by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
androidroot:
You want to show the whole world that you have an "ass" that's why you snapped with that position?
I see... The truth is I dunno what to say to u, all the same... Weldone, I noticed you.
Re: Nairaland Blogger, Drift King, CEO Otownloaded.com Celebrates His Birthday by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Yunik:
I see...
Where is your base?
Re: Nairaland Blogger, Drift King, CEO Otownloaded.com Celebrates His Birthday by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
androidroot:
Where is your base?
grin tongue
Re: Nairaland Blogger, Drift King, CEO Otownloaded.com Celebrates His Birthday by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
Yunik:
grin tongue
I wanna know so you would take me out tonight
Re: Nairaland Blogger, Drift King, CEO Otownloaded.com Celebrates His Birthday by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
androidroot:
I wanna know so you would take me out tonight
That wouldn't be a problem.. You said "take you out", you weren't being specific. I will TAKE YOU OUT kiss
Re: Nairaland Blogger, Drift King, CEO Otownloaded.com Celebrates His Birthday by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Yunik:

That wouldn't be a problem.. You said "take you out", you weren't being specific. I will TAKE YOU OUT kiss
Sarcasm?
Re: Nairaland Blogger, Drift King, CEO Otownloaded.com Celebrates His Birthday by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
androidroot:
Sarcasm?
Fact!
Re: Nairaland Blogger, Drift King, CEO Otownloaded.com Celebrates His Birthday by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
Yunik:
Fact!
Bye
Re: Nairaland Blogger, Drift King, CEO Otownloaded.com Celebrates His Birthday by FunmyKemmy(f): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Happy Birthday.
Re: Nairaland Blogger, Drift King, CEO Otownloaded.com Celebrates His Birthday by Candypot(f): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Donpuzo101:

they gave birth to him twice. 28 na only e head come out, na 29 e full body come out.
grin grin... Happy Birthday
Re: Nairaland Blogger, Drift King, CEO Otownloaded.com Celebrates His Birthday by Caliphas55(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Onyejemechimere:
wow! I remember you, Happy birthday....

Lalasticlala, Missyb3.. here's the blogger who broke the Evans story

why are you still the first to comment.
allow us to wish you the happy birthday
or you think we don't know.
Re: Nairaland Blogger, Drift King, CEO Otownloaded.com Celebrates His Birthday by Austema(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
xoxocandy:
Happy birthday long life & prosperity
checking through your profile I descovered that today is your own bifday, so, HPBD
Re: Nairaland Blogger, Drift King, CEO Otownloaded.com Celebrates His Birthday by jtjohn(m): 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
Folashade2016:
Who is he? We don't know him here in blogsphere.

anyway check my SIGNATURE

I don't know u either in blogosphere...lol
Re: Nairaland Blogger, Drift King, CEO Otownloaded.com Celebrates His Birthday by pride4legacy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
my main man remain steady
Re: Nairaland Blogger, Drift King, CEO Otownloaded.com Celebrates His Birthday by okwabayi(m): 7:41am On Jun 29, 2018
So you honestly do not have real friends to celebrate this with? I don't see the point bringing this to a faceless human collective whether it's for likes or valueless praises.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2018 Brides To Be, Get In Here / The Wedding Dress In Those Days / Christening Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.