Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Dj Swaggz' Playlist, Downloads, Mixes, Comments Etc . . . - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dj Swaggz' Playlist, Downloads, Mixes, Comments Etc . . . (7793 Views)

Brand New DJ Dee Money Mixes / Finest Mixes By DJ Krazy / 80's Music Playlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Swaggz' Playlist, Downloads, Mixes, Comments Etc . . . by milkan05(m): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2010
HOlla people itz your boy DJ SWAGGZ and this is my corner,  you all know me as milkan05 but I also go by the name DJ Swaggz,  so in a couple of days I would be uploading songs for downloads and comments, 

I love foreign music and naija so don't expect dis to be an all naija thingy, 

but i sure think you would love the songs and please leave your comments and notes on your out,  THANKS,
Re: Dj Swaggz' Playlist, Downloads, Mixes, Comments Etc . . . by milkan05(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2010
Today I would be featuring my homeboi XP(Xplicit)

For those of us who haven’t had the opportunity to listen to XP’s music, he’s a highly skilled rapper with ability to switch tones. Whether soft or hard core rap, XP always has something to bring on the table in a very unique way.

Good delivery on a smashing beat cooked by SARZ(the guy too much o. . .)

Please be aware that the lyrical content of CALABAR may be disturbing for some people.

He has been featured on a couple of sites like notjustok.com and some other sites.
Here is a link from notjustok.com

http://www.notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/XP-ft-Reminisce-Calabar-Loni-Shan-NJO.mp3
Well I would have to request his permission to give out free downloads. As soon as permission is granted, I would upload a link.
Re: Dj Swaggz' Playlist, Downloads, Mixes, Comments Etc . . . by tosinaded(m): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2010
guy put ur nairaland username on the topic jor
Re: Dj Swaggz' Playlist, Downloads, Mixes, Comments Etc . . . by milkan05(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2010
tosinaded@:

guy put your nairaland username on the topic jor

@ Tosin!! LOL!! Itz just that Dj Milkan 05 sounds corny. . . cheesy I go change am sha. . .
Re: Dj Swaggz' Playlist, Downloads, Mixes, Comments Etc . . . by milkan05(m): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2010
Tosin is this better?
Re: Dj Swaggz' Playlist, Downloads, Mixes, Comments Etc . . . by tosinaded(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2010
oshe
Re: Dj Swaggz' Playlist, Downloads, Mixes, Comments Etc . . . by DjSwaggz1: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2010
Na wa o!! Dem ban me because I upload mix. . . Na wa o!!
Re: Dj Swaggz' Playlist, Downloads, Mixes, Comments Etc . . . by Djswaggz(m): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2010
Nairaland no try o? at all at all. . .
Re: Dj Swaggz' Playlist, Downloads, Mixes, Comments Etc . . . by Djswaggz(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2010
anyways milkan05 is back as djswaggz. tongue what can i say?
Re: Dj Swaggz' Playlist, Downloads, Mixes, Comments Etc . . . by tosinaded(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2010
lol dem go soon unban u jare. . . . . na m,atter of time
Re: Dj Swaggz' Playlist, Downloads, Mixes, Comments Etc . . . by Djswaggz(m): 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2010
LOL. but why now tosin?
Re: Dj Swaggz' Playlist, Downloads, Mixes, Comments Etc . . . by tosinaded(m): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2010
lol no be say dem ban u knowingly o. . . . .na dem auto spam tracker dey do ori ko ri
Re: Dj Swaggz' Playlist, Downloads, Mixes, Comments Etc . . . by Djswaggz(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2010
Oh ok. . . grin grin.

So I can't upload that same link to that song again? What if i rename the file and re upload? And all i wanted to do is to include the track listing of the mixtape i was goin to upload. na so the message long wella. so the thin delete first time, I upload the same message again. . . na so the guy vex ban me. Auto Spam Tracker abi? Alakori ni kini yen o. mscheeeeweewwwewewewewewe angry
Re: Dj Swaggz' Playlist, Downloads, Mixes, Comments Etc . . . by Djswaggz(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2010
Finally got permission to upload from XP. Below is his profile

With a blend of urban and street feel,and comical in he's approach,the Act Known as XP (XPLICIT) lets he's voice heard thru he's kind of music,Been underground and still making a buzz,he has done quit a nbr of collaborations with the likes of 9ice,osean,reminisce,dagrin and a few foreign acts like fazeoff,Dj superman,and reverse.Formally with the longtime Boyband (PT N 9TIN)signed on to EDGE recs at the time, now defuncted,he now tries his hands on new material,currently worked on a classic mixtape(UNDADOGS MAYHEM)the mixtape vol 1.which is rigth now available for free download on a nbr of online websites,idea would be trying to mobilize rappers along with him self .
Armed with word play and street slangs,plus an idea of what the fans want,this kid is sure ready to take on his counterparts,with singles like CALABAR" the club banger featuring Reminisce whom they both featured on 9ice's gongo aso album(bachelors life)with six o,Double B's(beauty n brains) featuring O.B, the raggae soul/dance hall wizard tlks about girls endowed with beauty plus brains, the ladies favourite indeed,and a bonus track U DUNNO (OOH MAAN) a catchy track talking about how the road had been since he started.With top class productions from Sarz and dtunes, XP is confident about making his own Mark, Mahgoh ooo,
Re: Dj Swaggz' Playlist, Downloads, Mixes, Comments Etc . . . by Djswaggz(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2010
Hey yo peeps,
Your favourite DJ is back, DJ Swaggz!!! cool How was your weekend? Hope you got caught up in the world cup frenzy? Expect more updates from me this week. Later peeps
Re: Dj Swaggz' Playlist, Downloads, Mixes, Comments Etc . . . by Djswaggz(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2010
Hello Fellow Jolly Lovers,

I would be uploading a series of remixes I have done. . .

Please download and enjoy.

Here is the first one,

Pop Something (Swaggz Remix) Ft DMX, MNC, 9ICE and FRAGRANCE.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/odmhqn

http://www.sendspace.com/file/odmhqn
Re: Dj Swaggz' Playlist, Downloads, Mixes, Comments Etc . . . by Djswaggz(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2010
Fall in love remix-D'Banj ft linkin park and jukelin

http://www.sendspace.com/file/34p8cp

Feel the vibe. . .
Re: Dj Swaggz' Playlist, Downloads, Mixes, Comments Etc . . . by Djswaggz(m): 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2010
Back with some more blends. . .

Usher - U got it bad( grin Now you can dance away ur heartbreaks)

http://www.4shared.com/audio/kI3VVmMg/u_got_it_bad_swaggz_blend.html
Re: Dj Swaggz' Playlist, Downloads, Mixes, Comments Etc . . . by Djswaggz(m): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2010
Get High in the system cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hallelujah - Terry G (Swaggz Remix)

http://www.4shared.com/audio/LYJ1ZRN3/hallelujah_swaggz_blend.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Want To Become A Star? Promote Your Music on www.9jaflaver.com / DOWNLOAD: Seyi Vibez - Duro • Mp3 / Zinoleesky Vs Seyi Vibez, Who's A Bigger Artist? [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.