Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Joke Of The Week. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Week. (1369 Views)

Best Joke Of The Week / New Funny Nigeria Joke Of The Week / Joke Of The Week! The Only Time A Man Is Happy His Wife Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Week. by Nawumezz39(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
""""Joke of the week enjoy all"""
I don laugh enter water

����
Two of my friends came visiting with their gf's and we decided 2 go out on a picnic, along with my little brother.
After packing food and all we needed, we set off to a quiet beach.
After chatting and taking pictures for few minutes, we decided to eat and begun to unpack the basket which had the food in it, only for us to
discover we forgot the spoons at home.
I told my little brother to go get it while we wait.
He replied saying
''I know u want to trick me so you can eat the
whole food b4 I come
back''.
I promised him we would
wait for his return but he refused.
After much persuasion and promises, he decided to go.
My friends and I started chatting and gisting to while away time and wait for my brother's arrival.
After 1hr, there was no sign of him. 2hrs went by, and I began wondering what could have delayed him because the distance between our house and the beach can be covered within 30mins.
My friends and I were already getting hungry but we decided to wait a little longer for my
Brother's return.
After 4hrs, the hunger was so unbearable that
we decided to taste the food.
As we were about tasting, we heard a rumble in a nearby bush and there, my brother Jumped out from behind a tree shouting *"I said it, I knew you would eat the food before I return,
I'M NOT GOING AGAIN".
�����������
Fada lord!!
I had to ask him again "nA joke Abi??"�
He replied "I have been watching y'all. I'm not going Again. �����
Now, all my mind was saying was
"Kill him, kill him, �������

Biko, if u were in my shoes, what would you have done to your brother...?����������

2 Likes

Re: Joke Of The Week. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin grin grin shift lemme faint
Re: Joke Of The Week. by mainkendo: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
SmacK down

(1) (Reply)

Why did he do it? / Bad Luck For Men / "yetunde Weds Babatunde"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.