Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) (77248 Views)

Massive Hippopotamus Killed In Lokoja / Fishermen Trap & Kill Hippopotamus In Kebbi, Samanaji Community (Photos) / Dolphin Killed At Atican Beach, Lekki, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by izzyboi(m): 4:57am On Jun 29, 2018
It could have just be captured and taken to the zoo

You can't afford to miss this if you're a student https://didyouknowthesefacts./2018/06/28/how-to-study-effectively/
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:38am On Jun 29, 2018
wolelove:
In sane country, the killer will be arrested.
Lolz, if they don't kill it in this case it will cause havoc o.

1 Like

Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 5:54am On Jun 29, 2018
taiwiki:
Obe ti dele shocked shocked shocked

FTC for the first time....
I dedicate this FTC to the families of the victims of the otedola bridge tanker explosion cry cry

And, to d unlucky hippo, that found itself in Naijaangry
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by newoffer: 6:01am On Jun 29, 2018
We are gone as a nation. No style of leadership. Herdsmen are rulers
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by taiwiki(m): 6:02am On Jun 29, 2018
ashjay001:

And, to d unlucky hippo, that found itself in Naijaangry
lolss...the economy is hard bro maybe they can't afford a even chicken and hippo came along grin
To me its still better than eating a monkey lipsrsealed
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by Jilo83(m): 6:26am On Jun 29, 2018
U son kill human being tired abi? Na animals remain.
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by rhektor(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2018
princeade86:
will dey eat it.

No, they will only take pictures with it

Let lalasticlala hear say you kill you no eat
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by cooljude(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2018
holicalpha:
Nice one.

Spare us the "Animal lives also matters" Scrap

If you know much about animals, you'd know that hippos are quite dangerous and Destructive than even lions..

They attack anything they come in contact with.

..and the hippo is one massive hippo!

Very low IQ you've got, how can this country grow when most of it's citizens can't see beyond their nose.

1 Like

Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:36am On Jun 29, 2018
wolelove:
and send to jail in our Zoogeria abi
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by delishpot: 6:43am On Jun 29, 2018
wisino1:
Hip for the hippopo.........popo.....for the hippopo.....and timus.....for the hippopotamus .....if you remember that song let me see your like

I remember it o. I think every naija child knows that song for sure. Anyway let me help you sing it well.

HIP for the hip

for the hipopo

POPO for the hipopo.....and

TAMUS for the HIPOPOTAMUS

HIPOPOTAMUS !!!!

1 Like

Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by Arenj: 7:09am On Jun 29, 2018
[quote author=Amirullaha post=68913596]An hippopotamus was killed in River Niger at Jebba in Mokwa local government of Niger state today (28-06)...
They started hunting it since the early hours of yesterday...
They successfully killed it today at 4pm after six heavy gunshots and numerous arrows...
It was killed to avert tragedy in the area...
Four local boats was destroyed in the process...

Nigerians no get joy...
[Nigerians dont what it means to preserve...only to kill]
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2018
Efon labata
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by SenRolexy1: 7:16am On Jun 29, 2018
God bless Nigeria. God heal our Land. We need your help and mercy
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by Abayor7: 7:19am On Jun 29, 2018
wolelove:

Because it was killed in the zoo abi? U be fool
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by Tonason: 7:21am On Jun 29, 2018
Amirullaha:
An hippopotamus was killed in River Niger at Jebba in Mokwa local government of Niger state today (28-06)...
They started hunting it since the early hours of yesterday...
They successfully killed it today at 4pm after six heavy gunshots and numerous arrows...
It was killed to avert tragedy in the area...
Four local boats was destroyed in the process...

Nigerians no get joy
How would I advise these animals to avoid Nigeria, because the country that didn't spare her own citizens, that slaughter human beings like fowl, what do you expect? This is madness
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by blackmanblack(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2018
princeade86:
will dey eat it.

No now, they will cremate it or better still immortalize it... Shior
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by NwaOhafia: 7:35am On Jun 29, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

Ndukwe Kaa grin
Kaa wo Eme Emetu grin grin
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2018
taiwiki:
lolss...the economy is hard bro maybe they can't afford a even chicken and hippo came along grin
To me its still better than eating a monkey lipsrsealed

Looks better, anyway
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by kyutepanda(f): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2018
illiteracy is really killing us in Nigeria *in jenifa's voice* some of these animals are going into extinction and we are still killing them, do they even know the kind of sickness this animal get for body, wait for hippo virus
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by dowjones(m): 7:47am On Jun 29, 2018
Anyone feeling sorry for that hippo is ignorant.

Hippos kill more humans yearly than many carnivores combined. They are not carnivores so why do they kill?

They are territorial and have a bad temper. A hippo could attack you FOR NO REASON. please google this.

This is the way of the jungle. Kill or be killed. The fishermen need fish and hippos think the river is theirs .. they have to go.

1 Like

Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by dejiokiri(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2018
jebba is in kwara state
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 29, 2018
NwaOhafia:

Kaa wo Eme Emetu grin grin

Odiwa mma sir. Imela gi?

Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by Amirullaha(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2018
mczeph:
Jebba is Kwara State
Mokwa is Niger State.
We have killed all our wildlife, I am sure that animal was not up to hurt anyone.
Are you trying to tell me more about where I stay
We have Jebba north and Jebba south dude...
You can ask google for more assistance...
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by Amirullaha(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2018
dejiokiri:
jebba is in kwara state
You can search Jebba dam and tell me where it is located...
If you don't know a thing; ask and you shall guided...
Google will assist you more...
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by NwaOhafia: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

Odiwa mma sir. Imela gi?
Nma
Igbabele..
From Amaekpu and you?

Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by holicalpha(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2018
cooljude:

Very low IQ you've got, how can this country grow when most of it's citizens can't see beyond their nose.
thanks very much, man with a very high IQ that can't think well...

A wild hippo shouldnt be put down abii

People that don't even know shiit about hippos will come and comment too.

1 Like

Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by richard870(m): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2018
wisino1:
Hip for the hippopo.........popo.....for the hippopo.....and timus.....for the hippopotamus .....if you remember that song let me see your like
Cmon mehn... lolzzzz
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by Horus(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2018
If you kill hippopotamus, they cannot reproduce

The killers should be arrested
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2018
NwaOhafia:

Nma
Igbabele..
From Amaekpu and you?
Nwanni, abu m onye Ututu.
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by Fordzzy(m): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
shocked The Only Language we understand in Nigeria now is "KILL" Well they only killed an endangered specie unlike some savages who go about killing Human beings

Nothing concern us wit endangered species...Our own na 2 kill meat...any meat...
Endangered species nah story 4 nigerians. grin angry
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by Alhajiemeritus: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2018
mczeph:
Jebba is Kwara State
Mokwa is Niger State.
We have killed all our wildlife, I am sure that animal was not up to hurt anyone.
Jebba is in both Kwara and Niger States.
We have 2 Jebbas
Re: A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2018
A sane country with crude oil shouldn't have 87 million people(out of 200 million) living in extreme poverty.

wolelove:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) / In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) / 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.