Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,224 members, 7,780,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:02 PM

Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) (75405 Views)

Jubilation As Villagers Kill A Huge Python, Set To Prepare Pepper Soup(photos) / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) / Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Ungrateful idiot

Instead of thanking God for the free meat you have seen in your soup, you're here making a whole lot of negative fuse, forgetting that you pray always asking God to provide your daily bread.

Next time you pray, and there's no positive result, dont complain. God hates ungrateful being.
...fuss...
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by nextstep(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
It's a gecko (not salamander). What's so shocking? These things crawl about and this one was unfortunate enough to fall inside pot... Now if it was a salamander (which secretes toxins on its skin), I'd throw out the pot of soup. But gecko... nutritious cool
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Disgusting creature!
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by UNRULY(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
For this regime naim person go throway full pot of soup cos of ordinary wall gecko?

Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by banre(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
gmaribel:
Bear Gryllis of ultimate survival will eat this raw

i tell u
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by theapeman4: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
dainformant:
A woman was shell shocked after a cooking tragedy was averted. It was revealed that the woman found a lizard in her food while preparing the sumptuous meal for her family. No one knows what would have eventually happened to her and her family had they eaten the meal with the little reptile mixed in the pot of soup.

The woman has now called for caution among other women to be careful when cooking to avert this kind of unpleasant situation.

Below is what she wrote;

" God saved my life.I finished cooking my seed sauce. I had to crush the condiments now. By the time I mixed the sauce I see a lizard (Salamander) in my sauce. When I think my whole family would die that day because of me. I throw a call to all women to be careful when they cook "

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/woman-finds-lizard-while-cooking-a-pot-of-soup.html
who is this uneducated buffoon undecided

This is not salamander but a wall gecko

You can't find salamander on Africa!

@op! I can see that someone wasted investment on you (could be your parent or so) and that person should have use that money to farm instead of sending you to school angry
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
post=68915344:

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 someone is threatening a member here o!
And we won't like to reply in such crude and unruly manner cos we weren't raised that way!

Rule 3.
I'll wait to see what you do to this, moderators!!
Zombie007
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by gabbasin: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
omo onile wan chop but die in the process, madam no worry the gecko mistakenly fall into your pot of soup
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
That soup looks like a perfect recipe for cholera.
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
post=68915344:

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 someone is threatening a member here o!
And we won't like to reply in such crude and unruly manner cos we weren't raised that way!

Rule 3.
I'll wait to see what you do to this, moderators!!

Can you see that report button? Yes, the one just below your quote. That's the one you use.
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by Abdulnur(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Anigreat:

shocked

And his Barbecue.

Lol, he'll curse you too oo.
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ioannes:

Can you see that report button? Yes, the one just below your quote. That's the one you use.
Thanks bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by cutebullet(f): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
nextstep:
It's a gecko (not salamander). What's so shocking? These things crawl about and this one was unfortunate enough to fall inside pot... Now if it was a salamander (which secretes toxins on its skin), I'd throw out the pot of soup. But gecko... nutritious cool

Unbelievable shocked

Not everyone on Nairaland is human ooo
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
post=68917527:

Thanks bro.

Sure.

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by Bimmiie(f): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
gmaribel:

He never cease to amaze me
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by raphemmanuel(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
Which kind soup be this
Chai leekwa ofe mmanu.

Ndi ofe mmanu
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by SimplyIFE(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Listen boy, don't ever quote me again! Or I shall lay a curse of you and your entire family. Don't ever!

but why na?
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by Indomie001: 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
theapeman4:
who is this uneducated buffoon undecided

This is not salamander but a wall gecko

You can't find salamander on Africa!

@op! I can see that someone wasted investment on you (could be your parent or so) and that person should have use that money to farm instead of sending you to school angry
hummm must you insult him , awon ITK undecided
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by Nyceguy92: 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
The OP or whoever originated this piece may think they are making waves on Nairaland.
On the contrary, it tells much about the environment of affected individual and how careless they are about food hygiene.

Everything is not news or entertaining; ponder over what you post before putting it up.

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by Jimmy231: 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Listen boy, don't ever quote me again! Or I shall lay a curse of you and your entire family. Don't ever!
See treating Ooooo. Here na person papa ground abi Na u buy Sub for am
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by theapeman4: 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Indomie001:
hummm must you insult him , awon ITK undecided
ignorance is eating your brain!

It pays to be knowledgeable
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by chuksonia(m): 11:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
gmaribel:

I know th's man he can eat just about anything raw and still tell u how yummy it is...
survival
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by oxygenlove(m): 12:12am On Jun 29, 2018
heard this shi>t kills when mix with soup that contain too much maggi. THIS OP EHN!!

Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 29, 2018
At least the woman for cut the tomato, and na stew or soup be that. smiley
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 12:55am On Jun 29, 2018
That kinda lizard is very very poisonous...thank God for her life
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 12:58am On Jun 29, 2018
Am I the only one seeing that whole onion inside the pot3
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:29am On Jun 29, 2018
hmmm
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by Classictee89(m): 1:45am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68916372:

Silence is the best answer..........

but ur nt bin silent. Instead of u 2 make short-make-sense post and refer people 2 ur signature. U end up making enemies n bad sales 4 ur self. . . Whoz gon patronize such. GROW UP MAN!!!
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 2:33am On Jun 29, 2018
r
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 29, 2018
She shoul mix the soup with rice and feed it to her dogs, they have a strong immune system, therefore it will not harm them and if she does not have dogs then she shoul feed it to the stay dogs.
Re: Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) by barallanee(f): 3:46am On Jun 29, 2018
Its dat 1 full big onions am seeing in dat pot of soup? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery / Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) / Man Calls Out Restaurant For Serving Joystick-Like Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.