Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. (244141 Views)

Why Dont Yorubas Claim Istekiri, The Way Igbos Claim Ikwerre, Delta Igbo? / Delta Igbo,bendel Igbo,ikwerre Igbo,do They Really Matter To The Igbo Nation? / Who Is An Igbo/what Makes Someone An Igbo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (111) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by ChinenyeN(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2010
The topic is stale and has been overhashed. Now, as for "oyi", what is the pronunciation and tone pattern?
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by oweniwe(m): 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2010
I am not here to defend those who choose to call themselves delta igbos. I am igbo from ezionum, ukwuani LGA in delta state. I asked my pop why ukwuani/ndokwa/anioma are denying that they are igbo, he said in the seventeenth or early eighteenth century, benin wanted to raid the igbos in the east of the niger. So the igbos went to fight benin. E didn't say which side won but he said after the war, the igbo soldiers with their families settled in asaba, kwale and co coz of abundant virgin forests to farm. Some inter married with benin, urhobo, etc. That's why there are slight cultural variations. There was nothing like delta igbo or rivers igbo before independence. It was the civil war that caused all the problems. When the aboki soldiers came to kwale after biafran soldiers were repelled from the midwest, they would masacre all in sight coz they speak igbo language. Like someone said earlier, the western igbos suffered more than the ones in the east coz aboki troops came to the west delta first before advancing to the east with their prejudices against igbos sky high. To save themselves the sufferings, the igbo in the west and rivers began to deny that they are igbo. That was where the problem started. The creation of more states after the war made things worse. All the development projects after the war went to other tribes like urhobo, bini. Now, there is no federal or state govt presence in ndokwa/ukwani. The igbos on asaba side saw the handwritting on the wall earlier than their kwale counterparts and decide to drop their igbo identity in order to attract projects and call themselves anioma. Then asaba and agbor began to develop rapidly. I'm very sure babangida would not have choosen asaba as delta state capital if anioma had clung to their igbo identity. Even now, the ukwuani/ndokwa in delta state are still bearing the brunt of their resolve to stick 2 their igbo identity. Okpai power plant built by agip is stepped down in obosi, anambra, thousand kilometers away while ndokwa land is in darkness. Why? Coz we choose to remain igbo. Most of those who deny that they are igbo are from the asaba side. So its not that they just decided to drop their igbo identity. During the military era, if u answer igbo, u can't get job, contract or amenities coz u are not a part of delta. It's condition that made crayfish to bend. For me, i'm igbo any time any day.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by AndreUweh(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2010
Mazi Oweniwe, an outstanding post from you. Thanks for being a proud Igbo. May you live long.
However, I disagree, with some aspects of your post.
1, In Anioma, Igbo denials are mostly from Kwale/Agbor axis. It is rare to see Oshimili/Aniocha people denying their Igbo heritage. Most pro Igbo activist are from Oshimili/Aniocha areas. Most Ohanaeze and Aka Ikenga meetings are held in Asaba, Ogwashi-Ukwu etc. Prof Okonjo, Dr Okocha, Chike Edozien, Pat Utomi, Col J. Achuzia, Amb. R. Uwaechue etc are from Aniocha/Oshimili areas. They are very proud Ndigbo.
On Babangida, Babangida knows that the Late Ndidi Babangida was an Igbo woman.
Prior to the creation of states in 1991, Babangida continually refered those Ohanaeze elders who came to demand for states as his inlaws. My cousin was one of this delegates. Anioma was one of the states Ohanaeze members requested from IBB.
As a member of Igbo Youths UK, I can authoritatively state that 70% of Anioma members come from Oshimili/Aniocha axis. Yet they have 4 LGA's compared to Ndokwa/Ika with 5 LGA's. That nothwithstanding, those who deny Igbo from Ndokwa/Ika areas are just a tiny few and they are very vocal about it.
It is interesting having Delta Igbo contributing to this post rather than an eastern Igbo speaking on their behalves.
Udo diri gi.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by oweniwe(m): 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2010
The igbo youths from delta who deny they are igbo are only rehearsing what their parents told them when they kids that they are not igbo. As a result, lot of them are confused about who they really are. They speak igbo (if my pop hear say i call ukwani igbo, e go tongue lash me o), bear igbo names, sing and dance igbo, but they will still say they are not igbo. That is confusion. For me, i wouldn't blame our parents and grandparents for choosing to drop their igbo identity. The eastern igbos did not consult with them before they decided to declear biafra. Most annoying is the military tatics the eastern igbo adopted for the war. Our parents on the west proposed that the war should be fought in the north instead of igboland. The eastern igbos turned deaf ear. While the western igbos were over running ore, benin, and securing the shoreline in rivers and calabar, ojukwu was busy monopolising and stockpiling arms to defend eastern igboland and locking up those he perceive to be disloyal to him while their western igbo brothers were fighting the aboki's with bare hands. When Bakassi in cross river was given to cameroun, and when issue came up again in around 2006, what did the eastern igbos do? They recoiled to umuahia, enugu and kept quiet. Now who is bearing the brunt? No be bakassi? Even during the war, all the propaganda, press focus, foreign aid, war relief materials etc were directed to the eastern igbo while western igbo were being pounded by bombs and artillary fire. The adekunle black scorpion saga, na eastern igbo e happen? No be the ikwerre for rivers de suffer? The eastern igbos used their western brothers as shield and cannon fodder in a was they started, but were ill prepared for and abandoned them high and dry. Na de same coward eastern igbos on this thread de point finger de call calabar, ikwerre, bakassi, kwale- igbo. Make una eastern ogbunike brother betrayers no vex western igbos o. We helped u when u needed us but left us empty. Now una de say make we de answer una yeye igbo. Na dat go give us light, infrastructure, or put food on our tables? Stupid people. Mmssppttsscheww! See them ewu heads. Them de talk de complain without sense like person wey trailer jam. Make una no vex us o. No be by force make we de answer igbo

2 Likes

Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by AndreUweh(m): 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2010
@Oweniwe. Your second post here is incredible. You started well and got praised for a job well done. You did not make any reference to my post before your second one. Does it mean you have had some alcohol and smoked some pot before your second post.
My advice to you is, whatever your thoughts may be, please be civil and do not result to insults. I am a game my self but as brothers, we should not lock horns here Biko.

1 Like

Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by ChinenyeN(m): 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2010
Got to love the effects of war. Anyway, the situation is what it is, and honestly, I don't see why it has to be a problem for some people.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by AndreUweh(m): 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Got to love the effects of war. Anyway, the situation is what it is, and honestly, I don't see why it has to be a problem for some people.
[/quote
what do you mean?.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by oweniwe(m): 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2010
@ andre uweh. Thanks bro. On those from ndokwa/oshimili axis being the greater 2 deny igbo, they simply don't have anything to gain from answering igbo. Ukwuani/ndokwa/oshimili today don't have a single dualized expressway, no industry, population is too low- only about 30% are in the villages, the remaining 70% have moved on to other cities to look for jobs, school and earn a living. The state govt choosed to dualize longer warri- ughelli-kwale road at the expense of warri- abraka-agbor road which is shorter in distance to asaba, bad, very narrow, and rough. Why, coz it covers much of ukwuani and ika. In asaba, there's good roads, steady supply of power, and nearness to onitsha so the anioma don't have much to lose if they answer igbo.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by oweniwe(m): 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2010
@ andre uweh. Thanks bro. On those from ndokwa/oshimili axis being the greater 2 deny igbo, they simply don't have anything to gain from answering igbo. Ukwuani/ndokwa/oshimili today don't have a single dualized expressway, no industry, population is too low- only about 30% are in the villages, the remaining 70% have moved on to other cities to look for jobs, school and earn a living. The state govt choosed to dualize longer warri- ughelli-kwale road at the expense of warri- abraka-agbor road which is shorter in distance to asaba, bad, very narrow, and rough. Why, coz it covers much of ukwuani and ika. In asaba, there's good roads, steady supply of power, and nearness to onitsha so the anioma don't have much to lose if they answer igbo.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by oweniwe(m): 12:11am On Jun 15, 2010
@ andre uweh. I'm so sorry dear. I didn't see your post. I clicked back and started typing again into the page i used to make the first reply so i didn't see your reply. I don't intend to insult anyone with the second reply. Its just that the way the eastern igbos bring up the issue and start ridiculing us- is just irritating and annoying. I don't sit down and fold my hands when my people are being abused. Once again, i'm sorry if i offended anyone and open to correction. Thanks
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by AndreUweh(m): 12:17am On Jun 15, 2010
Oweniwe: You are really mixing things up. I did not write that Oshimili people are denying their Igbo heritage. Reread my post. Road being dualised and infrastructures here are out of equation.
I enjoyed your first post here and you got my 5 gbosas.
However, there were some certain areas I disagreed with you. Such as Babangida not seeing Mariam Ndidiamaka as Igbo. Secondly you wrote that Asaba and neighbours are the one who deny Igbo origin more. I objected that with evidence or didn't I?.
I mentioned an Igbo youth organisation in the UK which am a member, and I wrote that there are larger membership from Oshimiri/Aniocha side more than the Ika/Ndokwa side.
Instead of you agreeing or disagreeing, you chose to insult Ndigbo which no one has done in this thread.
You started by admitting your Igboness and latter in your post, you changed the ring tone of your phone, why?. A lot has happenedd between Ndigbo east and west of the great river but what we deliberate upon here may have an impact into wound healing. Till now, I do not understand why you became insultive and have tempted me to act likewise, am just holding my peace, I don't usually do that.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by ChinenyeN(m): 12:54am On Jun 15, 2010
grin @ the dialogue between Andre and Oweniwe. Anyway, Andre what I meant is that I don't understand why some Igbo make an issue over this subject matter (others denying the ethnic identity) as if it is wrong or a problem.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by oweniwe(m): 1:15am On Jun 15, 2010
Opera's 4.2's so funny. I get pissed when i see two replies instead of one. Anyway, i'll stick to it coz 5.0 beta doesn't use t9/multi tap. My original post's below. Sorry 4 the inconvinience
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by oweniwe(m): 1:16am On Jun 15, 2010
Whaz happening? I made 3 replies and didn't see em. Anyway in ma missing replies, i said i'm in school- NOVENA univ hostel. No light. Laptop battery ran down and had to switch to opera. @ andre uweh, i'm a very fast reader and as a result i flew past the oshimili side. And i forget that aniocha/oshimili are both on asaba side. I'm sorry 4 the mix up. On road infrastructure having nothing to do with the topic, its just like u're asking oil spill got to do with militancy? i used it as an example to show the reason why some so called delta igbo's have nothing to gain from answering igbo. Just a side talk. I didn't say that it was the anioma that first started denying igbo- without reason. There are loads of ndokwa vanguard newspapers, ika news, anioma newspapers in the school library. I made my first and second replies based on what i read- interviews of some anioma elders, special features, etc. In those features, they elders said there was nothing like anioma before the civil war, that after the civil war, they decided to a new identity called anioma to speed up the development of their area. So the anioma were the first to drop their igbo identity- just after the civil war. On babangida not seeing maryam as igbo or however u put it- i can't go back on opera to check, u contradicted yourself. U said anioma are proud of their igbo I.D and then said babangida did not see maryam as igbo- meaning maryam may have told babangida she is anioma, therefore she denied igbo. Its philosophy fallacy- babangida didn't see maryam as igbo means she is not igbo so anioma is not igbo. If i am wrong with those statements, tell me the reasons why and i will call you my teacher. On my part i never mentioned maryam in any of my earlier posts. What i said was that babangida might not have named asaba as delta state capital if anioma were still answering igbo (which also relates with babangida not seeing maryam as igbo)
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by AndreUweh(m): 1:17am On Jun 15, 2010
ChinenyeN:

grin @ the dialogue between Andre and Oweniwe. Anyway, Andre what I meant is that I don't understand why some Igbo make an issue over this subject matter (others denying the ethnic identity) as if it is wrong or a problem.
The reason is obvious, because it does exist. If Tomorrow, Ijebu people just wake up and say that they are no longer Yorubas, Yorubas will react in the same manner as Ndigbo. Afterall, in Ilorin where some say they are not Yorubas has been an object of debate from my University days in Yorubaland till date. Having said that, it is nice seeing a Delta Igboan arguing his case.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by ChinenyeN(m): 1:27am On Jun 15, 2010
Wait. Because what exists, exactly? I want to make sure we're on the same page regarding that before I post a reply.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by AndreUweh(m): 1:32am On Jun 15, 2010
@Oweniwe: You are quoting me wrongly. I did not say that Babangida did not see her wife as Igbo, Jesus Christ, what is going on here. I repeat once again. When Ohanaeze elders met IBB before creation of states in 1991, IBB continually was refering to this Ohanaeze members as his inlaws. What does that teach you?. Please read and reread my post before posting.
Any one who tells you that there was no Anioma prior to the civil war is a liar. Ndigbo in the Western region gathered in 1951 to agitate for a separate state of their own. Chief D. Osadebe was one of them, the other 3 were from Ndokwa, Ika and Aniocha. ANIOMA STANDS FOR Aniocha, Ndokwa, Ika, M from the M in Oshimiri and finally A from the alphabet A in the first 3. In Igbo the acronym means Good land.
From the look of things, you are not the one I should engage here, probably those your univ. lecturers, bye.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by AndreUweh(m): 1:39am On Jun 15, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Wait. Because what exists, exactly? I want to make sure we're on the same page regarding that before I post a reply.
I don't know if you remember, that I do not intend to engage Ndigbo east of the Niger. This thread is an attempt to draw them against us so that we can have a healthy debate. Ndigbo east or west of the Niger must unite and move forward.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by oweniwe(m): 2:15am On Jun 15, 2010
O.k, my teacher. One reason why i signed up with nairaland is coz some topics like this are lot more educative than some lecturer's crap. But why u de go na? I need people like you to know some things i don't know. Back to the topic, agreed that anioma has been in existence before the civil war. I had to google some things out. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anioma_people?. On babangida, i don't know much about the said meeting with anioma leaders so lets drop that part. If you want 2 go back to it, o.k. I'll listen as your pupil. But that one on how anioma got its name- i don't get it at all. If anioma had been on since the pre-colonial times according to wikipedia, how come it just got its name in the late fifties according to you? Your experience is needed here to add salt to the topic so pls don't bye o. Abeg
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by ChinenyeN(m): 2:25am On Jun 15, 2010
Well, I still don't know what you're referring to, but ok. But wait, can't I also participate in this healthy debate?
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by oweniwe(m): 3:44am On Jun 15, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Well, I still don't know what you're referring to, but ok. But wait, can't I also participate in this healthy debate?
of course you can. Everyone with meaningful contributions are welcome.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by SLIGHT(m): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2010
oweniwe:

The igbo youths from delta who deny they are igbo are only rehearsing what their parents told them when they kids that they are not igbo. As a result, lot of them are confused about who they really are. They speak igbo (if my pop hear say i call ukwani igbo, e go tongue lash me o), bear igbo names, sing and dance igbo, but they will still say they are not igbo. That is confusion. For me, i wouldn't blame our parents and grandparents for choosing to drop their igbo identity. The eastern igbos did not consult with them before they decided to declear biafra. Most annoying is the military tatics the eastern igbo adopted for the war. Our parents on the west proposed that the war should be fought in the north instead of igboland. The eastern igbos turned deaf ear. While the western igbos were over running ore, benin, and securing the shoreline in rivers and calabar, ojukwu was busy monopolising and stockpiling arms to defend eastern igboland and locking up those he perceive to be disloyal to him while their western igbo brothers were fighting the aboki's with bare hands. When Bakassi in cross river was given to cameroun, and when issue came up again in around 2006, what did the eastern igbos do? They recoiled to umuahia, enugu and kept quiet. Now who is bearing the brunt? No be bakassi? Even during the war, all the propaganda, press focus, foreign aid, war relief materials etc were directed to the eastern igbo while western igbo were being pounded by bombs and artillary fire. The adekunle black scorpion saga, na eastern igbo e happen? No be the ikwerre for rivers de suffer? The eastern igbos used their western brothers as shield and cannon fodder in a was they started, but were ill prepared for and abandoned them high and dry. Na de same coward eastern igbos on this thread de point finger de call calabar, ikwerre, bakassi, kwale- igbo. Make una eastern ogbunike brother betrayers no vex western igbos o. We helped u when u needed us but left us empty. Now una de say make we de answer una yeye igbo. Na dat go give us light, infrastructure, or put food on our tables? silly people. Mmssppttsscheww! See them ewu heads. Them de talk de complain without sense like person wey trailer jam. Make una no vex us o. No be by force make we de answer igbo
this guy came here to insult igbos, chei c rejection!
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by abadaba(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2010
SLIGHT:

this guy came here to insult igbos, chei c rejection!

He has apologised already. However, he is a proud Igbo. Forgive him.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by SLIGHT(m): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2010
oweniwe: Now una de say make we de answer una yeye igbo. Na dat go give us light, infrastructure, or put food on our tables? silly people. Mmssppttsscheww! See them ewu heads. Them de talk de complain without sense like person wey trailer jam. Make una no vex us o. No be by force make we de answer igbo 
now thats what i call a classic.He meant every word. Are u sure this guy is one of u or or he came to derail thread?
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by SLIGHT(m): 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2010
oweniwe: Now una de say make we de answer una yeye igbo. Na dat go give us light, infrastructure, or put food on our tables? silly people. Mmssppttsscheww! See them ewu heads. Them de talk de complain without sense like person wey trailer jam. Make una no vex us o. No be by force make we de answer igbo
now thats what i call classic hate. Are u sure this guy is one of u or or he came to derail thread?
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by ChinenyeN(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2010
Actually the content of that post you quoted falls in line with this "healthy debate". Kindly go back and read some of his other posts to gain some insight.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by oweniwe(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2010
SLIGHT:

now thats what i call a classic.He meant every word. Are u sure this guy is one of u or or he came to derail thread?
SLIGHT:

this guy came here to insult  igbos, chei c rejection!
Once again, i apologise for my earlier outburst. I was irked and annoyed by the way eastern igbos point finger at western igbos and make them a subject of ridicule. I was pointing out the reasons why some people deny that they are igbo eg in delta state when applying for jobs, if u write igbo as your tribe, u won't get the job coz they'll say you're not a deltan. I am a proud igbo- being an igbo makes one unique. Our duty here is not to blame this man or praise that man, but to settle the differences. We have to know the reasons why we have a problem before we can solve it. So we ought to ask: why do some western igbos deny that they are igbo? I have stated some reasons above and in my earlier posts, ie the civil war, geographical difference, betrayal of western igbos, etc. Now lets share views on why some igbos deny igbo so we can understand why they do so and reconcile the differences. Can someone come forward and give some other meaningful reasons pls?
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by SLIGHT(m): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2010
U guys should go on with your meaningful  discussion, no offence intended, its just that those bolded parts was an eyesore, i thought was meant to derail d topic. Ciao
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by oweniwe(m): 5:40am On Jun 16, 2010
Alright. Can someone come forward and give some other reasons why some western igbos deny that they are igbo?
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by ChinenyeN(m): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2010
oweniwe:

Alright. Can someone come forward and give some other reasons why some western igbos deny that they are igbo?
All things considered, (I'd think the primary reason would be because) they'd gain little to nothing from it and because, all things considered, they don't have to identify as "Igbo", in the first place.

. . . then there's the issue of resentment.
Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by udezue(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2010
They don't deny being Igbo because there is little to gain from it Chinyen. That is ridiculous coz is there anything that Eastern Igbo gains by stating he is Igbo? Even the Yoruba has nothing extra to gain by saying he is Yoruba. If you are Igbo u are Igbo. Its not about not see what to gain out of it its about the fear discrimination, persecution and rejection. I'm saying this based on example. My father is Eastern Igbo and due to fear of discrimination back in the 80s he had to use my mother's last name which is Ibibio to apply for an oil block. If my mother and their ppl don't give u their Igbo names you'll think they are just Ibibio but they are more Igbo than any other ethnicity. This discrimination suffered by our Western Igbo is not exclusive to them. Once the Eastern Igbo steps out of the SE he also faces the same discrimination. The block my father was looking for was in Rivers state which was under military govt of either a Northerner or that Ada George and they discriminated even against the Ikwerre, Ndoni so u kinda know why many of em chose to hide being Igbo. One of his business partners was also Igbo but his father na Ijaw so he easily passed as non Igbo. My mother can easily pass as non Igbo as along as she omits her Igbo 2nd name hence my father used her name instead of just his to reduce the level of rejection his group might get in Rivers and by the Nigerian government. Its not about what to gain its about what he or she might lose just for being Igbo. Its unfortunate that non SE Igbos have failed to establish themselves independent economically and have failed to really dominate in certain sectors in their states. When they do that and create policies to ensure that no one can downgrade their positions they and we will be powerful enough to ensure that no one can discriminate against us when we go looking for job or business. This problem affects us all but the problem is that some in SS and other areas are making the cowardly mistake of thinking that by antagonizing Igbos east of the Niger like their neighbors and Nigerians do to them they can get around easily. It doesn't work like that.

1 Like

Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by Abagworo(m): 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2010
udezue has given the total analysis.i experienced this too.surname modification works in rivers.changing spelling also works.example is nwali to wali or nwokocha to wokocha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (111)

Some Nigerian Ethnic Groups And Their Dressing Styles (pictures) / Learn How To Speak Hausa Here / The Yoruba Oriki For Twin & Its Translation - Dedicated To Twins Worldwide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.