Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

One Night Stand Gone Wrong - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Night Stand Gone Wrong (64337 Views)

"I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / Ladies...who Between This Cute Guys Would You Choose For A One Night Stand / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by Viruscod3d: 5:04am On Jun 30, 2018
Thats the problem with u guys .. i always know the kind of girl i bring home, some girls look decent and all but they are still olosho ... all olosho are thieves .. be vigilant when you bring them home and make sure your money and valuables are under lock and key incase you loose guard .. no matter how decent an olosho dresses i know how to identify them, experience has taught me that. Some boys just see any girl and toast, not knowing their identity, if i see olosho anywhere even in a corporate firm working i know and as such i dont toast them, i negotiate with them in less than a minute whereas some mumu boys go dey toast olosho like normal babe and some of these girls will just be playing along .. later you will come on nairaland and say one girl stole ur money but na you no jaa

5 Likes

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by sharpwriter(m): 5:05am On Jun 30, 2018
Ramanto:
What is peg? I don't understand that part

cloth pegs for holding clothes on the line for drying.

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by sharpwriter(m): 5:08am On Jun 30, 2018
sweetTai:
What is Pegs?
Cloth pegs for holding clothes on the line for drying.

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by OvaSabi1(f): 5:08am On Jun 30, 2018
That your friend must be broke maybe she was looking for MacBook to steal because I can't believe someone will steal used shirts for non ritual purposes sad
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by dochenaj: 5:15am On Jun 30, 2018
9japarrot:
He was lucky she didn't steal his destiny too..
How sure are you, that she didn't take that too. I'm almost certain, she did.
"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body."

1 Corinthians 6:18 KJV

3 Likes

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 30, 2018
AreaFada2:

And what if he wanted to wipe the lady's VJ for ritual or mine her sex organs for ritual? Or He could have organised many huge sex-starved guys to take turns.

Shouldn't a lady going to a man's house (presumably a house & area she's not familiar with) be more careful?
By all accounts the lady took the far greater risk.

Not supporting one-night stands by either gender.

I guess the both of them are stupid then! undecided
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 30, 2018
dochenaj:

How sure are you, that she didn't take that too. I'm almost certain, she did.
"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body."

1 Corinthians 6:18 KJV

cheesy kiss
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by Bibi294(f): 5:40am On Jun 30, 2018
Troublemaker007:

cheesy I just don’t know what to say to this one than laugh.
lol
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by dingbang(m): 5:51am On Jun 30, 2018
nairaman66:
The ladies are on a rampage!

Yesterday an old girlfriend of mine came out of nowhere and stayed over! She took my money, body spray and perfumes, tin milk, groundnut etc!

I just sent her a text and called her a petty thief!
my brother... Make I dey learn from.all these things ooo. I don stop to dey invite girls come my house.
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by maballack(m): 5:51am On Jun 30, 2018
that one small , a friend of minehad his mini HD decoder taken, with remote not forgetting food stuffs and perfume
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by dingbang(m): 5:56am On Jun 30, 2018
Viruscod3d:
Thats the problem with u guys .. i always know the kind of girl i bring home, some girls look decent and all but they are still olosho ... all olosho are thieves .. be vigilant when you bring them home and make sure your money and valuables are under lock and key incase you loose guard .. no matter how decent an olosho dresses i know how to identify them, experience has taught me that. Some boys just see any girl and toast, not knowing their identity, if i see olosho anywhere even in a corporate firm working i know and as such i dont toast them, i negotiate with them in less than a minute whereas some mumu boys go dey toast olosho like normal babe and some of these girls will just be playing along .. later you will come on nairaland and say one girl stole ur money but na you no jaa
boss teach me your doings. I wan learn

2 Likes

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by salt1: 6:13am On Jun 30, 2018
Viruscod3d:

And you're proud of this 'superior ' knowledge? Why don't you marry your own wife instead of having countless girls and the risk of infection?

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by Sikay19(m): 6:20am On Jun 30, 2018
Skmoda360:

Kikikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
This your moniker sounds like my mother's name. Eskay is the short form of my name hence people calls her Skmoda cool
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by Sikay19(m): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2018
sharpwriter:

cloth pegs for holding clothes on the line for drying.
It is also refers to as clip

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by thunderbabs: 6:46am On Jun 30, 2018
Report con say our poverty don overtake india, buhari and hiz 3 idiots dey protest... God punish dem
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by Tjango(m): 6:53am On Jun 30, 2018
Awon omo Oloja
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by Tonimordred(m): 7:03am On Jun 30, 2018
Dnt blame her na buhari regime we dey
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by Emvico34: 7:04am On Jun 30, 2018
taiwiki:
Lies.....who steals pegs
were u there? Thomas
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by Jasperro(m): 7:11am On Jun 30, 2018
story story ..... story
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by femmy2010(m): 7:11am On Jun 30, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I just wish she stole your friend life too.
Lol

www.dudzmobility.com/inventory to view our available vehicles
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by Justinah4real(f): 7:23am On Jun 30, 2018
philip0906:
Lol... as silly as it sounds, I paid a visit to Benin city where a guy who passed the night in the crib where I stayed, after a one night stand with this babe, packaged 1 derica of rice inside nylon as thanks for coming. I was shell shocked

The hunger in the land is something else

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by delishpot: 7:55am On Jun 30, 2018
Misplaced priority of the average Nigerian man. You did not cry over his sexual promiscuity. Inviting a random woman to Bleep for two days. You did not cry over his spiritual death, you did not weep over the spirit of lust ruling his destiny but you weep over the loss of spaghetti and pegs and shirts. Things that could be easily replaced yet his life that he could never replace was not seen as important as those. Even our ART does not encourage men to sleep with random women for those idiots that would claim it is culturally acceptable for men to be promiscuous. Many guys are possessed by demons and they calling it flexing.

3 Likes

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by UbiPetrus: 8:06am On Jun 30, 2018
delishpot:
Misplaced priority of the average Nigerian man. You did not cry over his sexual promiscuity. Inviting a random woman to Bleep for two days. You did not cry over his spiritual death, you did not weep over the spirit of lust ruling his destiny but you weep over the loss of spaghetti and pegs and shirts. Things that could be easily replaced yet his life that he could never replace was not seen as important as those. Even our ART does not encourage men to sleep with random women for those idiots that would claim it is culturally acceptable for men to be promiscuous. Many guys are possessed by demons and they calling it flexing.
You echoed my thoughts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by UbiPetrus: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2018
salt1:

And you're proud of this 'superior ' knowledge? Why don't you marry your own wife instead of having countless girls and the risk of infection?
The things this generation is proud of...
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by imakul8: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2018
I weak biko

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by delishpot: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2018
salt1:

Which girl do you wish such misfortune upon? will you after reading this allow your sister or daughter marry him? Do you know that such men don't ever progress in life unless they use other means to make money? Yes most of these big boys you see sleeping around with women are under demonic influence and don't have clean hands. The only question is how soiled their hands are and not if they are soiled at all. Unfortunately young men looking from the outside do not know the things they do in the dark but only see them flexing women and not giving a damn about church so they say things like....so so person doesn't pay tithe but he is rich. Do you know what side that person is on? If you must live a wayward life then better embrace the gods of the wayward people if not NOTHING FOR YOU.

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by Stephaniewhitey(f): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2018
taiwiki:
Lies.....who steals pegs
mayb Dey were fine
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by 777Likes9Shares: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2018
Stephaniewhitey:
mayb Dey were fine
nice teeth...
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 30, 2018
delishpot:
Well said.

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by nairaman66(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2018
dingbang:
my brother... Make I dey learn from.all these things ooo. I don stop to dey invite girls come my house.

Yes oO! Even girlfriends we keep these days can be worse than our suspected enemies!!
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by Henitan24(f): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2018
davillian:
She just won herself a year contract grin
God! please be nice don't take an advantage of everything
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong by Revolva(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One / Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.