Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details (26277 Views)

2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa / 2023 Elections: Wike Denies Rumours Of Being Atiku’s Running Mate / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2018
Enice:
if it were an achiever and a criminal, it would have been okay. But a criminal and an achiever! That is a no no. The criminal's actions will dominate that of the achiever and at the end of the day, it is all criminality. No, no, no, no. We cannot go back to Egypt
Parties zoned their presidency to the North!

Fielding two corrupt people will be the worst!

Peter Obi can compliment any presidential candidate. He is better experienced

I would have preferred he go in for the presidency but will he be able to pull the crowd in to give him victory now

We need to apply wisdom!

Dakwambo(recently brought to light by Fr. Mbaka) and Atiku are the two possible candidate that can unseat Buhari

Fielding him as a VP is the best option for any presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by Otunba2004(m): 10:16am On Jun 29, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Wish them the best...

#I see things better more easier for PMB. Let say PDP present Atiku which is most likely going to happen and SDP with Obasanjo's boys present another which is also going to be from north, that will split the opposition vote and make things very easy for baba.
But am quite sure if NA your papa or mother, cousin, nephew were murderd during plateau crisis you won't be here praises this useless President,, Nigerian we are so selfish just bcoz you're in your comfort zone Abi, thunder fire your family
Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by MrI2015(m): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2018
Peter Obi (Okwute ) will make a better running mate as Vice president as he is well grounded in ways to better the economy of any institution, state or country he is given the task to contribute his own quota. I suggest he should accept it if called upon for such.God bless him.
Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by CoolFreeday(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2018
Funnicator:

Hopefully, you'll no longer stand with PMB when you are next in line to lose your life.

my life is in no body's hand and no one can take it. God that stand by me is enough for me.

I only pity guys like you that harbours alot of hatred, its not good for you.
Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by CoolFreeday(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2018
flames01:

Yes, it will make things easy for the murderer

you're entitled to your opinion, it won't change anything.
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by flames01: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2018
CoolFreeday:

you're entitled to your opinion, it won't change anything.

God bless Nigeria

God bless PMB

Yeah, you are right; buhari can commit murder all he wants, yet it won't change anything since the rest of Nigeria are dumb and you are the only clever person.

Please don't repent from your self deception
Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68920475:
#CONFUSION in their camp already??!
Who will now contest against My President as things are unfolding?
smh

Sule lamido, Ayo Fayose, Dakwambo n Atiku have already declared.

Stop fooling ur self in broad daylight.
Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by Enice(m): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Parties zoned their presidency to the North!

Fielding two corrupt people will be the worst!

Peter Obi can compliment any presidential candidate. He is better experienced

I would have preferred he go in for the presidency but will he be able to pull the crowd in to give him victory now

We need to apply wisdom!

Dakwambo(recently brought to light by Fr. Mbaka) and Atiku are the two possible candidate that can unseat Buhari

Fielding him as a VP is the best option for any presidential candidate
Atiku is tainted and a criminal. His antecedence is well known. People might consider any other person but not Atiku.
Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by Enice(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
Funnicator:

You must be proud to brazenly expose your foolery; I think.

Because if you had any knowledge about how better countries are run; you would understand the roles of Buhari in putting an end to this menace of Truckers. A simple Bill from the Executive to ban all Truckers on our highways and more effort put into constructing cargo railways instead of passenger railways; in order to transport inflammable products like Fuel, heavy items, etc.

This would easily ensure our poorly contstructed roads devoid of heavy trucks, last longer and also place more sactity to human lives.

But because you know nothing on how better countries are run, you accuse any idea to better this country as petty political propaganda.

Shame on you; you are an enemy of state.
As usual, they write a long epistle full of rubbish and then equate Nigeria with other countries. So we should wait for rail lines to be constructed everywhere in Nigeria before lifting PMS! See reasoning. This is id!ocy and f00lishness at its heights. Even in America, trucks still deliver petroleum products to filling stations, so what is this one saying? The f00l wants Buhari to stop trucks from lifting PMS and instead construct rail lines to every filling station. Shame on you.
Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by Kennydoc(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Wish them the best...

#I see things better more easier for PMB. Let say PDP present Atiku which is most likely going to happen and SDP with Obasanjo's boys present another which is also going to be from north, that will split the opposition vote and make things very easy for baba.

We only need people to split the Northern votes for Buhari. He isn't going to get any meaningful votes from the South. As for splitting the Southern votes, don't worry, the handwriting on the wall will be clear close to the election, and Southerners will vote the best candidate (who obviously cannot be Buhari).
Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by CoolFreeday(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
Kennydoc:

We only need people to split the Northern votes for Buhari. He isn't going to get any meaningful votes from the South. As for splitting the Southern votes, don't worry, the handwriting on the wall will be clear close to the election, and Southerners will vote the best candidate (who obviously cannot be Buhari).

sir, don't be decieved, I don't see anyone beating him for now. The only place he may not get enough vote is south East
Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by Kennydoc(m): 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
CoolFreeday:

sir, don't be decieved, I don't see anyone beating him for now. The only place he may not get enough vote is south East

You guys should elect him again na. It's actually not that much of my business. I will be reading the news here on Nairaland.

It beats my imagination how many Nigerians have concluded Buhari is the best option for them. In what sense really? This is a man that promised Security, Anticorruption and Revitalization of the economy as the tripod pillars of his administration.
Can anyone point out just one area in n which Buhari made the simplest attempt to fulfil his campaign promises? Everything got worse under the evil man, and yet some people feel he's the best to lead the country for another 4 years. It's a big shame!!!
Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
Two main ideologies are visible in Nigeria today. There is one of inclusiveness and consists of mainly progressive forces. The other is supremacist in outlook and action. The supremacists view Nigeria from ethnic prisms. APC as it is today and all their supporters all over Nigeria especially in the north and south west belong to the supremacist groups. You can also call these supremacists conservatives. They don't want the balance of power to change or be altered in any way. They take it as an affront to their interests if any president appears to be fair to all Nigerians. To this belong the group that ganged up against GEJ. But the progressives are also found all over Nigeria. I strongly believe that Atiku belong to the group of progressives but there are many other progressives too. Nigeria must not stay too long in the hands of the supremacists else she goes burst.
Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by CoolFreeday(m): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
Kennydoc:

You guys should elect him again na. It's actually not that much of my business. I will be reading the news here on Nairaland.

It beats my imagination how many Nigerians have concluded Buhari is the best option for them. In what sense really? This is a man that promised Security, Anticorruption and Revitalization of the economy as the tripod pillars of his administration.
Can anyone point out just one area in n which Buhari made the simplest attempt to fulfil his campaign promises? Everything got worse under the evil man, and yet some people feel he's the best to lead the country for another 4 years. It's a big shame!!!

he might not be 100% but I know he is really trying. I prefer him because he is courageous and not afraid as we have too many saboteurs in Nigeria.
We will surely get there soon by God's grace
Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by stevyhann: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
May Anyone that does not have Nigerians in his agendas fail
Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by weownlagos: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Pdp power to the people.
Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by Tyche(m): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
post=68920475:
#CONFUSION in their camp already??!
Who will now contest against My President as things are unfolding?
smh

If you read confusion from this, then you need help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All PDP First Term Governors Emerge As Candidate For 2019 / Charles Novia Shares 'Hitler Buhari' Video On Facebook / No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.