Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner (10362 Views)

The World Cup Vs Your Salat / Muslim Women Dancing To "One Corner". Video Goes Viral / Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by Yunisa001(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2018
ollah2:
Nonsense of the highest order. This is how low IQ people misinterpret the scriptures. If world cup existed during the cavemen era, Muhammed would play and perhaps score goals.
Between u and the writer who has low IQ,u that find it difficult to read and understand a simple message .did the writer in any way forbid or against watching of football .try and use ur Brain and don't be a dullard

1 Like

Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by ollah2: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
religion play a big role in football success take it or leave it islam is synonymous with backwardness.... undecided

How did you feel when Armed Musa, a northern Muslim scored both goals against Iceland?

Religion play a big role in football success but it doesn't in the economy of the country since Islamic countries have good economies

Exchanging words with you is draining.
Enjoy the weekend
Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by nathdim: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2018
Maybe because of the cross symbol he see on the russian World Cup logo is making him angry but he won't disclose it
Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by bolaji777: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2018
I don't even know why people are so naive seriously, how can you ( myopic Christian) be discriminate. moreover, the content is full prove from the only Quran, it is because you don't even follow your self acclaimed book written by someone, you just follow the conduct of your pastors/priest. you don't submit yourself to the will of God rather you follow your MINT TITHE PASTOR
Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2018
ollah2:

How did you feel when Armed Musa, a northern Muslim scored both goals against Iceland?

Religion play a big role in football success but it doesn't in the economy of the country since Islamic countries have good economies

Exchanging words with you is draining.
Enjoy the weekend
economies Comedy you must be a slowpoke.....no islamic country is among top 10 powerful economies in the world....most strong economies in the middle east are powerful becasue they choose to be allies or would i say puppets or subjects to kafuri countries like u.s.a most countries who refuse to bow are as useless as the ueue in queue ....pakistan sudan afghanistan iran syria palestine yemen iraq libya somalia .... undecided

Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by HajimeSaito(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2018
ollah2:

So religion is the reason why they play good football. Islam is the reason why Nigeria didn't qualify. Lol

Christianity and cathloism should also be the reason why these countries are poorer than UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and isam should be the reason why they are rich.

See ehnn, if I have you as a brother or relative. I would never have a discussion with you because you will ruin my mental cap with your religious myopic reasoning. Your mental cap is so low that my 5th grader nephew can never think, speak or write in this fashion.

Latin American countries are classified as middle income nations and not poor countries.

The gulf states that you mention are only wealthy because western nations (which are historically Christian) invented scientific and technological devices which required fossil fuels to operate. In other words, were it not for the intellectual and cultural superiority of the West, the oil would have remained untouched while your Arab masters would be condemned to riding camels and donkeys like they've always done.

The global face of poverty, extremism and backwardness ISLAM whether you like it or not.

4 Likes

Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by ollah2: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Latin American countries are classified as middle income nations and not poor countries.

The gulf states that you mention are only wealthy because western nations (which are historically Christian) invented scientific and technological devices which required fossil fuels to operate. In other words, were it not for the intellectual and cultural superiority of the West, the oil would have remained untouched while your Arab masters would be condemned to riding camels and donkeys like they've always done.

The global face of poverty, extremism and backwardness ISLAM whether you like it or not.

I won't reply you because this moniker doesnt write anything besides attack everything that surrounds Islam.
Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by ollah2: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
economies Comedy you must be a slowpoke.....no islamic country is among top 10 powerful economies in the world....most strong economies in the middle east are powerful becasue they choose to be allies or would i say puppets or subjects to kafuri countries like u.s.a most countries who refuse to bow are as useless as the ueue in queue ....pakistan sudan afghanistan iran syria palestine yemen iraq libya somalia .... undecided

Why won't the be allies to western countries when they don't want their countries to be invaded on lies.

Syria turned against them, they were attacked
Libya turned against them, they were attacked
Somalia turned against them, they were attacked
Afganistan turned against them, they were attacked
Iraq turned against them, they were attacked.

Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2018
ollah2:

Why won't the be allies to western countries when they don't want their countries to be invaded on lies.

Syria turned against them, they were attacked
Libya turned against them, they were attacked
Somalia turned against them, they were attacked
Afganistan turned against them, they were attacked
Iraq turned against them, they were attacked.

lol your ur argument was about economies ....stop getting emotional like all those psychos from presstv and counter my assertion.....name one independent islamic economy that is powerful on its own without being subjects to a kafuri nation
Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by ollah2: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
lol your ur argument was about economies ....stop getting emotional like all those psychos from presstv and counter my assertion.....name one independent islamic economy that is powerful on its own without being subjects to a kafuri nation

Tell me why the western countries love invading nations who aren't their allies?
Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by Shafiiimran99: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2018
kaluxy007:
In 2baba's voice

"They don start again"

Of what use is all these knowledge when you don't have emotions
Are the Christmas or the Atheists that have emotions, if we are to go by your foolish thinking of judging everybody by the actions of the foolish ones among them?
Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by Shafiiimran99: 11:47am On Jun 29, 2018
DeutschJunge:
Sometimes, we dont need to give meaning to what is not.
The Prophet SAW engaged in sports during his time, its just that it was different then. Then they played with horses, swards and shields and to take it a step further they watch it with their wives. The world has changed, things cant always be like 2000 years ago, we have to adapt, but doesnt mean we throw away the core values. Football is the main sport now, if might have some parts that my not be good, but pick the good parts and go from there. Look at what Mo Sallah is doing.. Haba!

Aisha reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him......

...It was the day of Eid and the Abyssinians were playing with shields and spears. Either I asked the Prophet or he asked me whether I would like to watch and I said yes. Then the Prophet made me stand behind him while my cheek was touching his cheek and the Prophet was saying, “Carry on, O tribe of Arfida.” I became tired and the Prophet asked me, “Are you satisfied?” I said yes, so I left.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 907, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 892

Football or todays sports go against Allah's commandments like; no respect for Salah time, free mixing, alcohol, gambling, zinah etc. Therefore, you cannot use those in incidents at the time of the prophet to make todays sports alal.
Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by HajimeSaito(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2018
ollah2:

I won't reply you because this moniker doesnt write anything besides attack everything that surrounds Islam.

You mean you can't reply because you know that facts don't lie?

Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by ollah2: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2018
HajimeSaito:

You mean you can't reply because you know that facts don't lie?

Quit being a bigot, Nigeria just leapfrogged India as the number 1 poorest country. The same country has the richest pastors. Bigotry will kill you faster than anything.
Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by HajimeSaito(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
ollah2:

Quit being a bigot, Nigeria just leapfrogged India as the number 1 poorest country. The same country has the richest pastors. Bigotry will kill you faster than anything.

But we know where all the poverty, illiteracy and backwardness in Nigeria originates from grin

Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by ollah2: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
HajimeSaito:

But we know where all the poverty, illiteracy and backwardness in Nigeria originates from grin

Yet they are the richest and most powerful. Get out with your bigotry and hateful comments
Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by HajimeSaito(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
ollah2:

Yet they are the richest and most powerful. Get out with your bigotry and hateful comments

Richest and most powerful in your imagination. Even your beloved Dan-GOAT-e does not depend on his wretched fellow MUDSLIMES to generate his wealth because they are too poor to afford his products grin
Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by ollah2: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Richest and most powerful in your imagination. Even your beloved Dan-GOAT-e does not depend on his wretched fellow MUDSLIMES to generate his wealth because they are too poor to afford his products grin

You don't need to agree even when you know the truth. The way and manner you write your comments is mind blowing. I wonder how you live your normal life with these level of bigotry and hate in you.
Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by Teymanhenry(f): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
There's only one RULE on earth that if we all follow,the earth will be peaceful and beautiful.. LOVE YOU NEIGHBOR AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF' ... if you can do this, heaven is your portion
Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by HajimeSaito(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
ollah2:

You don't need to agree even when you know the truth. The way and manner you write your comments is mind blowing. I wonder how you live your normal life with these level of bigotry and hate in you.

What do you mean? My life is a bed of roses compared to the wretched lives you poor, illiterate, starving MUDSLIMES are living grin

Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
Are the Christmas or the Atheists that have emotions, if we are to go by your foolish thinking of judging everybody by the actions of the foolish ones among them?

Learn to construct good grammar before quoting me, i shouldn't suffer headache due to your lack of concentration in class
Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by newoffer: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
DeutschJunge:
Sometimes, we dont need to give meaning to what is not.
The Prophet SAW engaged in sports during his time, its just that it was different then. Then they played with horses, swards and shields and to take it a step further they watch it with their wives. The world has changed, things cant always be like 2000 years ago, we have to adapt, but doesnt mean we throw away the core values. Football is the main sport now, if might have some parts that my not be good, but pick the good parts and go from there. Look at what Mo Sallah is doing.. Haba!

Aisha reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him......

...It was the day of Eid and the Abyssinians were playing with shields and spears. Either I asked the Prophet or he asked me whether I would like to watch and I said yes. Then the Prophet made me stand behind him while my cheek was touching his cheek and the Prophet was saying, “Carry on, O tribe of Arfida.” I became tired and the Prophet asked me, “Are you satisfied?” I said yes, so I left.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 907, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 892

Now u know things cannot remain the same . please tell your people to live in the future and stop behaving like the cavemen. Mohammed has done his own path. U do yours and be a blessing to the world . Muslim Change your ways
Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by Lukgaf(m): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
It's an unfortunate people didn't read or comprehend my post. Thanks for those that understood
Re: Russia '18 World Cup: From Another Corner by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
ACTUALLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW DIDN'T PLAYED FOOTBALL WHILE ON EARTH, THE ONLY GAME PROPHET PLAYED WAS *** SO WE MUSLIMS SHOULD NOT LET WESTERN IDEOLOGY TAKE US AWAY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? / Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat / What Can You Do In One Minute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.