Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Gamers In Ikorodu - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gamers In Ikorodu (3079 Views)

Clarion Call To All VR Gamers In Nigeria / Cool Stuff For Gamers In This Friday / Gamers In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gamers In Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2018
Hey all, I recently moved to agric ikorodu, Lagos so I don't really know people like that. Anyway, I have a ps3 and fifa 17, though I've not played it since cuz of my neighbors ps4.

Anyway, I just want to connect with the gamers in the ikorodu area of lagos, I'm tired of beating my neighbour in fact the guy dey spoil my hand. Anyway, I'm willing to connect with anyone from the age of 25 to 35. Or matured person's only. We can also play my ps3 if you don't have one too.

Regards
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Peppul: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
I stay around ikorodu area, what if I now end up beating u at each match we played won't u get tired too

1 Like

Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Ategberoson(m): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2018
jimihendrix:
Hey all, I recently moved to agric ikorodu, Lagos so I don't really know people like that. Anyway, I have a ps3 and fifa 17, though I've not played it since cuz of my neighbors ps4.

Anyway, I just want to connect with the gamers in the ikorodu area of lagos, I'm tired of beating my neighbour in fact the guy dey spoil my hand. Anyway, I'm willing to connect with anyone from the age of 25 to 35. Or matured person's only. We can also play my ps3 if you don't have one too.

Regards

do u have any grand theft game on your phone (GTA)
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by olashile83: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2018
Looks like we are in d same shoes urs is better anyway cos on d other hand I don't have a neigbor to play with all I play on my fifa 18 I career mode and it's fucking tiring Pls if u stay around ikorodu and u feel u are good with fifa 18 I might really use ur hands I use xbox one equilivent to ps4 dis is my number 07032698352. U might just save me from selling my console...
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Muees: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2018
I stay at ikorodu close to agric. If you wan to connect let me know
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by olashile83: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2018
Drop ur contact
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Muees: 12:23am On Jul 02, 2018
olashile83:
Drop ur contact
08171156608 is my number on watsapp
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
olashile83:
Looks like we are in d same shoes urs is better anyway cos on d other hand I don't have a neigbor to play with all I play on my fifa 18 I career mode and it's fucking tiring Pls if u stay around ikorodu and u feel u are good with fifa 18 I might really use ur hands I use xbox one equilivent to ps4 dis is my number 07032698352. U might just save me from selling my console...

I messaged you on whatsapp.
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Thegamingorca(m): 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
crafteck:
Come and play in one of the best game shops in mushin, organizing competition soon

Mushin shocked shocked

Twale!
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
I tire o, from ikorodu to mushin cuz of game.

1 Like

Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by crafteck(m): 12:16am On Jul 05, 2018
jimihendrix:
I tire o, from ikorodu to mushin cuz of game.

No, cos of 50k
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2018
Hey guys, i met @olashile83 last weekend. we didn't have time to play much sha. Anyway, it was a tie. Please, if you around this axis dont hesitate to post here. We dont just eat, drink and play games, we exchange business ideas and see how we can benefit from each other career wise and business wise.

Looking forward to meet you... cheers

1 Like

Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Muees: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
jimihendrix:
Hey guys, i met @olashile83 last weekend. we didn't have time to play much sha. Anyway, it was a tie. Please, if you around this axis dont hesitate to post here. We dont just eat, drink and play games, we exchange business ideas and see how we can benefit from each other career wise and business wise.

Looking forward to meet you... cheers
I stay around Bro. I've been talking to olashile for a while now, we haven't been able to find time to play due to our busy schedule but hopefully this week or next I'll be coming over to play
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Muees:

I stay around Bro. I've been talking to olashile for a while now, we haven't been able to find time to play due to our busy schedule but hopefully this week or next I'll be coming over to play

Okay, whats your profession? and where do you work?
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Muees: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
jimihendrix:

Okay, whats your profession? and where do you work?
A student in his final year. I'm on a project with some of my mates. I know there is one or two things I can learn from you guys
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Muees:

A student in his final year. I'm on a project with some of my mates. I know there is one or two things I can learn from you guys

Okay, very good. Which school if you dont mind?

1 Like

Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by mokt(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
olashile83:

FIFA 18 on my Xbox360, I cant even score computer.
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
mokt:

FIFA 18 on my Xbox360, I cant even score computer.

Where do you stay?
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Muees: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Muees:

Unilag
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Jeff10(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ps4 pro and Xbox one for sale location ikorodu
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by mokt(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2018
jimihendrix:

Where do you stay?

IKORODU
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2018
Muees:

Unilag

Nice, I'm running my llm programme there too.
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2018
mokt:

IKORODU

Okay, that's where we are based. But we have to also know your profession and exactly where in ikd. I'm in Agric and ola is in Elepe. So we always arrange where to meet.
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by mokt(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2018
jimihendrix:

Okay, that's where we are based. But we have to also know your profession and exactly where in ikd. I'm in Agric and ola is in Elepe. So we always arrange where to meet.

As long as you are not planning to use me for Money Rituals, I'm available

1 Like

Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Muees: 10:54am On Jul 13, 2018
jimihendrix:

Nice, I'm running my llm programme there too.
Nice. Although u don't know what llm means
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Muees: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2018
jimihendrix:

I think creating a watsapp group will be good
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2018
master of laws
Muees:

Nice. Although u don't know what llm means
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2018
yeah, i will do that once there is need to. for now there isnt
Muees:

I think creating a watsapp group will be good
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Muees: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2018
jimihendrix:
master of laws
Great. I heard law is one of the most difficult courses to study. Hope it's going fine?
Re: Gamers In Ikorodu by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 13, 2018
Muees:

Great. I heard law is one of the most difficult courses to study. Hope it's going fine?

It's a maters programme. Done with the Llb part since 2011... Decided to get the LLM last year. Anyway, it's not easy working and studying at the same time. Very stressful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genshin Impact/ Kokomi+ Xiangling Are Overpowered Together / The Mafia Boss: Want to be a Real Mafia Don? / Asphalt 8 Hack Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.