Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures (37007 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by AprokoGirl: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

E Money Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Check

Shared with Caption ...

Happy birthday to my Lovely Wife @iam_mre , I want to remind you that you are so special, People like you are hard to come by, but getting to have a wife like you is indeed a gift.Happy birthday to my delightful, charming, and adored wife. #Babe you remember den wey you dey come #AJEGUNLE come see me how time flies.. #it is too late to fail Amen #we are too loaded to be empty Amen.. @iam_mrse

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/13054/e-money-celebrates-wife-birthday-lovely-pictures-check/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by AprokoGirl: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2018
Congrats Dear

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2018
Ok
Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by izzou(m): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2018
Every rich man always starts from Ajegunle. Why? angry

Happy birthday Madam E-money kiss God go make you bigger

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by GloriaNinja(f): 10:42am On Jun 29, 2018
WHEN MONEY ENTER LOVE IS SWEET.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ViaGist: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2018
Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by MiaB(f): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2018
My birthday mate happy birthday ma'am

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Partnerbiz(f): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2018
Some people just dey ball for life
Many are merely existing...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by itspzpics(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nasoo mama

See also
“Mr And Mrs”,jude Okoye Show Off His Beautiful Wife >>> http://www.praizenews.com/mr-and-mrsjude-okoye-show-off-his-beautiful-wife/

Nice one
Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
E money
Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
MiaB:
My birthday mate happy birthday ma'am
Happy birthday to you too

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by fxjunkie(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
People are mourning this one is celebrating birthday (smh).

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by leverage12(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
E Money �

Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Austinoiz(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Where money is involved, love (real or make-believe) must find a way in.
Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Folashade2016(f): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Real men will always celebrate their women no matter where when how etc. Happy birthday mrs e money llnp I wish you.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by 369x: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Partnerbiz:

Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by 369x: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Partnerbiz:

That's life drama
Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by olancho: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
Congrats, birthday mate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by breaw21: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING

Get The Professional Training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING - 100% Practical Classes

What You Get!

- Award of CERTICATION after completion of course
- Refreshments/Lunch meals during breaks
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings
- Facebook, Google Adwords & DMI Certifications/Exams After Completion (EXTRA VALUE)

PLUS MORE!

Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Kelamma(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
A typical example of "Aruo na anwu,erie na ndo"

Slay queens take note.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by maryjan8(f): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Happy birthday, madam
Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by seedsower(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
E-Money.... Nwata-ana-ayo-eze 1

If you know you know.
Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by wildcatter23(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
grin
Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by enemyofprogress: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
His only problem be sey him no dey fok the woman well well
Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Pentools(m): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

E Money Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Check

Shared with Caption ...

Happy birthday to my Lovely Wife @iam_mre , I want to remind you that you are so special, People like you are hard to come by, but getting to have a wife like you is indeed a gift.Happy birthday to my delightful, charming, and adored wife. #Babe you remember den wey you dey come #AJEGUNLE come see me how time flies.. #it is too late to fail Amen #we are too loaded to be empty Amen.. @iam_mrse

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/13054/e-money-celebrates-wife-birthday-lovely-pictures-check/

Isi-ego
Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by collinsJn(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
Seems E-Money's Wife Birthday Is every Month. Cause I Doubt If I Have Gotten Over Of The Last One He Celebrated Her.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Queenug(f): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
HBD dear
Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by cocoboss(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
APROKO WIFE grin grin grin
Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by breaw21: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
100% free
Re: E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures by FruitCakes(f): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
okwabayi:

Very true. They kept denying the president's proclamation but still come here daily proving him right.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kunle Afod Shows Off His Family(photos) / Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor / Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.