Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA (41294 Views)

Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped / Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by KingKingKing: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, the nonsense we Christians do on that road is enough to attract the anger of natural disasters. Christians have claimed Ibadan expressway as their entitlement hereby causing traffic jams with irresponsible church programs that would have been banned in Saudi Arabia or other sane countries. If that tanker driver had not encountered traffic jam due to Christian churches on that road, he would have swerved into the bush and this wasted lives will be saved. Federal government should please ban churches on Lagos Ibadan expressway angry

blood sucking Fulani Muslim terrorist.. you will die a shameless death.. owls will pluck ur eyes on the field.... stupid liar cursed be on ur life.... u will know no peace

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by SalamRushdie: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, the nonsense we Christians do on that road is enough to attract the anger of natural disasters. Christians have claimed Ibadan expressway as their entitlement hereby causing traffic jams with irresponsible church programs that would have been banned in Saudi Arabia or other sane countries. If that tanker driver had not encountered traffic jam due to Christian churches on that road, he would have swerved into the bush and this wasted lives will be saved. Federal government should please ban churches on Lagos Ibadan expressway angry

Shut up you are not a Christian...i hope you know we know how active you have been in the Islam section

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by thaprofit88: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
GoTV:

Mr Christian the actual cause of the accident was a Danfo who swerved the oncoming trailer and made it tumble spilling her content which led to the explosion.
Don't talk carelessly, read and be properly informed before commenting on ANY issue.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
I told my wife it can't be 100 people she was arguing with me so I just kept quiet. You think it's easy for human beings to die? Many will run and leave their cars behind. For the fact that 54 cars were burnt doesn't mean 54 people died. The people that would mostly die are those in the vicinity of the first explosion. The rest go pick race #survival instincts. RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by PHILipu1(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mutemenot:
I disagree with the figure, such a disastrous accident must have taken more lives than said. Our government trying to hide the truth as usual. May the souls of the departed rest in peace. Amen
You are not happy that the figures were not up to 200 so that you can laugh the government.
Must we play politics with every issue.

Those that their people are missing will surely come out to find their people.
Let's be grateful that a major human disaster didn't happen
Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by Lilimax(f): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
GoTV:
Christian Wannabe!
Give your life to JESUS CHRIST and stop lying embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by KingKingKing: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

Mr. Christian, you shot yourself in the foot when you called Saudi a sane country.

he is a Muslim terrorist, see his comment on a thread yesterday

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
santricedupas:
but a fully loaded danfo bus got burnt with passengers and it's 14 passengers, driver and conductor. lasema stop lying for us
false. Was another incident that happened sometime agon.
Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by Tomoyayi(m): 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
santricedupas:
but a fully loaded danfo bus got burnt with passengers and it's 14 passengers, driver and conductor. lasema stop lying for us

Did you witness it?
So you think people will just sit and let fire burn them.
Nigerians are natural reactors, we react even before seeing the danger.
Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by Razael23(m): 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
Frankenstein:
33 litres of petrol caused that inferno?

i think say na only me see am o... angry
Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by Queenug(f): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nigeria government has a lot to answer to when they leave this earth. may God help us
Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by KingKingKing: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
yeyerolling:
u no get sense sha
he is a fulani Muslim terrorist .. a bigoted fool see his post on another thread

Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by KingKingKing: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
pumpy007:
Yhu be foool

he is a fulani Muslim terrorist .. a bigoted fool see his post on another

Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by KingKingKing: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Is dat d only fact in what he wrote up dere... Blindfolded Ipodian.

ode that idiot you are defending is a fulani Muslim terrorist .. a bigoted fool
see his post on another

Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
KingKingKing:

blood sucking Fulani Muslim terrorist.. you will die a shameless death.. owls will pluck ur eyes on the field.... stupid liar cursed be on ur life.... u will know no peace

Mind your speech. I will retaliate
Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by KingKingKing: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Seunbukola187:
Must you talk? Was there any church related activity yesterday? And pls mr born again Christian as u claim you know the route well, how close is any church to the scene of the accident(otedola bridge)? Dont always rush here to type anythg. Be good.

he is a fulani Muslim terrorist .. a bigoted fool
see his post on another

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by adabsmith(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mutemenot:
I disagree with the figure, such a disastrous accident must have taken more lives than said. Our government trying to hide the truth as usual. May the souls of the departed rest in pee. Amen
They're liars! 30 school kids are involved as well
Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by KingKingKing: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
GoTV:

Mind your speech. I will retaliate

you are a bastard

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by kay29000(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
fatymore:
what about those burnt without recognition cry cry cry cry

God heal our Dear Nigeria

Bones will still remain. The skeletal structure will still be intact enough to know whether the person was an adult or a child.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by KingKingKing: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
Lilimax:
Christian Wannabe! Give your life to JESUS CHRIST and stop lying embarassed

he is a fulani Muslim terrorist .. a bigoted fool see his post on another

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by KingKingKing: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
thaprofit88:

Mr Christian the actual cause of the accident was a Danfo who swerved the oncoming trailer and made it tumble spilling her content which led to the explosion.
Don't talk carelessly, read and be properly informed before commenting on ANY issue.

see his post on another

Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
KingKingKing:

you are a bastard

Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by KingKingKing: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Shut up you are not a Christian...i hope you know we know how active you have been in the Islam section

see his post on another

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by codemaniacs: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
xx

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by KingKingKing: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
GoTV:

You're lucky I'm a junior pastor at MFM. I would have c*t your tongue

Bleep u shekau junior it shall not b well with u fulani terrorist

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by KingKingKing: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
codemaniacs:

press the report link stop pressing the quote link...

i have severally and nothing has been done
Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
9 dead 54 vehicles. 54-9= 45. Among the 9 only one is an infant. Who owns the other 45 vehicles abi the vehicles waka enter road themselves.
Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by wellmax(m): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mutemenot:
I disagree with the figure, such a disastrous accident must have taken more lives than said. Our government trying to hide the truth as usual. May the souls of the departed rest in peace. Amen

Okay oo, oga corpse count validator give us your own figure.

Since you think via your nose

People ran out of their vehicle, only those who couldn't escape got burnt.

Take your propagandist theory elsewhere
Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by Uniquewise: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
GoTV:

Stop fooling yourself this moslem man, you're not a Christian talk more of being born again. Besides, what has the tragedy got to do with religion. Abeg, go sleep
Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by eberetos: 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
GoTV:
Born again wicked sinner
Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by wellmax(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
GoTV:

This happened inside Lagos, the churches are actually outside Lagos in Ogun State. None of the churches is having any program yesterday.

A fuel tanker exploded due to an accident caused by a bus driver.

You accusing the church is not only baseless but senseless.

But as usual when reason fails you, you look for who to blame.

I am surprised it is not Buhari this time.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by wellmax(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
oshe11:
I don't understand.....
Like ONLY 9 people died or what?

santricedupas:

JohnnyPalmer:
54 vehicles.... And just 9 deaths
Who is deceiving who

Just say you wished the dead were more, blood sucking idiots

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Regret Moving Abroad? / Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna / Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.