Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA (41295 Views)

Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped / Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by bizzibodi(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
The figure didn't tally,54 cars burnt,9lives loss,they didn't give d no: that survived,did d survivors all flee in seconds & all remembered to shut their car doors?each cars must have @ at least 2 passengers,we need to hear testimonies from those that escape this conflagration unhunt,we need to learn something from them.most drivers rxn was to quickly reverse back or quickly pass by d fallen tanker,even d heat from car exhaustcan ignite fumes of pms in d air.
Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by ipobarethieves: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
grin cheesy wink
Vision2045:

Fool parading himself a Christian....stop being deceptive.

You are example of Insane human being we need to burn out of this nation

See one of his post attached below
grin
Vision2045:

Fool parading himself a Christian....stop being deceptive.

You are example of Insane human being we need to burn out of this nation

See one of his post attached below
weldone! Scotland yard dey wait for u r type. He can only deceive the gullible.
Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by Mires: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, the nonsense we Christians do on that road is enough to attract the anger of natural disasters. Christians have claimed Ibadan expressway as their entitlement hereby causing traffic jams with irresponsible church programs that would have been banned in Saudi Arabia or other sane countries. If that tanker driver had not encountered traffic jam due to Christian churches on that road, he would have swerved into the bush and this wasted lives will be saved. Federal government should please ban churches on Lagos Ibadan expressway angry

Receive sense rather than ranting trash
Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by Bamidele539: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
ayotoyin:
Only God knows the number of people that died. My bus was the 4th one after the tanker, just 3 cars in between us.. The passenger next to the driver just shouted.... Is this tanker reversing or falling, immediately, my sister and I jumped down cos there was slow movement due to traffic, the moment I pushed her down and started running, many people also got down and we all ran back towards Magodo /otedola under bridge, though the fire kept pursuing, yet many ran to safety by abandoning their cars.

It was so terrifying, never knew how I made it. Ran so much for the first time in my life. All glory to God.
May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
what a testimony!!! Glory be to God, you made it.
Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by PerfectEsquire(m): 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, the nonsense we Christians do on that road is enough to attract the anger of natural disasters. Christians have claimed Ibadan expressway as their entitlement hereby causing traffic jams with irresponsible church programs that would have been banned in Saudi Arabia or other sane countries. If that tanker driver had not encountered traffic jam due to Christian churches on that road, he would have swerved into the bush and this wasted lives will be saved. Federal government should please ban churches on Lagos Ibadan expressway angry
U are talking trash, watch ur tongue before the wrath of God descend on u..
Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by PerfectEsquire(m): 12:04am On Jun 30, 2018
GoTV:

You're lucky I'm a junior pastor at MFM. I would have c*t your tongue
Hahahahahahahahaha
Who dash u bros?
Re: Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA by hoebamaa(m): 8:49am On Jun 30, 2018
jarkbauer:

No,go and make it more than that na. In fact go and kill those that survived.

People had about 120secs to get out of their cars.

I agreed with the guy, Lagos government are trying to hide the actual figure from the public.
Note: I was at the scene when the accident happened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Regret Moving Abroad? / Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna / Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.