Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' (38430 Views)

The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped / Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by delishpot: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
thoollz:
I don't understand this, he said d boy died and d mother was crying with her burnt daughter.

Moreover why will they declare him missing if his mum witnessed his death?

Because if this is a false news, the effect it'll have on d family will b negative.

May be the mother did not know what happened to her son and the man in the ensuing chaos. The person that saw her might see in in another part and put two and two together to know that she must have been the mother of the child corpse he saw. He prolly did not tell her what he saw.
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by hisexcellency34: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
Break which news? he said he saw the mother crying
olaiiht:
Must yemi break this news to the public like this. Did he even try to inform the family first? This is very tacky, insensitive, selfish and irresponsible.
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Icon4s(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
delishpot:

May be the mother did not know what happened to her son and the man in the ensuing chaos. The person that saw her might see in in another part and put two and two together to know that she must have been the mother of the child corpse he saw. He prolly did not tell her what he saw.

Where was this said man positioned on that bridge that he could see all these things you are imagining he saw without being engulfed in the fire himself?
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Aplaudez(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
End time is here!
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
his story doesn't add up!
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by delishpot: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Icon4s:

Where was this said man positioned on that bridge that he could see all these things you are imagining he saw without being engulfed in the fire himself?

My dear during the fire some people were at the other side of the road walking up and down and seeing from a safe distance the drama unfold. So yes there were survivors and they also saw others who survived the inferno. Some ran away leaving their cars behind in the fire. Not every victim was hurt many lost their properties and will tell you what they saw. I am not saying my opinion is 100% I am just saying it is possible the person saw what he said.
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Don't believe every story you hear on social media. Fact check everything. People lie a lot for attention. This is probably fake news
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Icon4s(m): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
delishpot:

My dear during the fire some people were at the other side of the road walking up and down and seeing from a safe distance the drama unfold. So yes there were survivors and they also saw others who survived the inferno. Some ran away leaving their cars behind in the fire. Not every victim was hurt many lost their properties and will tell you what they saw. I am not saying my opinion is 100% I am just saying it is possible the person saw what he said.

undecided
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by PointZerom: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
iListen:
But if the mother was there crying with her burnt daughter, why would she be asking for the whearabouts of the little boy...

The Driver (Mr. Joseph) carried Eyitayo while the mother escaped with Eyitoke (Eyitayo's Twin).
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by mikaael(m): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
olaiiht:
Must yemi break this news to the public like this. Did he even try to inform the family first? This is very tacky, insensitive, selfish and irresponsible.

read very well...Yemi did not break the news....he only helped to circulate that the boy is missing...it was a friend that commented that he saw the boys dead body....jus go tru it again
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Oselu28(f): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
thoollz:
I don't understand this, he said d boy died and d mother was crying with her burnt daughter.

Because if this is a false news, the effect it'll have on d family will b negative.

exactly......
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by mikebrown92: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
how was he able to identify d boy
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by SaintChukz(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
AntiWailer:
Damn.

It will haunt the mother for life.

The lucky son picked should know some one was sacrificed for him.

This is sad.

Lucky daughter not son. They were both twin - a boy and a girl. embarassed
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by AntiWailer: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
SaintChukz:

Lucky daughter not son. They were both twin - a boy and a girl. embarassed

Thanks.
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
olaiiht:

Cho cho cho cho cho cho cho

Haba, U no dey read....

No be Yemi Solade talk am oga, na person wey respond to his post o.
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Born2Breed(f): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Photos of a 3-year-old boy went viral this morning after he as declared missing by a family member.

According to the lady who shared his photo, the boy, Eyitayo was involved in the unfortunate fuel tanker accident with his mother, twin sister and the Driver at Otedola bridge yesterday evening.

They were a few cars away from the tanker when the explosion occurred.

The Driver (Mr. Joseph) carried Eyitayo while the mother escaped with Eyitoke (Eyitayo's Twin).

The whereabout of Eyitayo and Mr. Joseph is still unknown as all attempts to trace them at the scene of the accident proved abortive.

Actor, Yemi Solade shared the story on his Instagram page, and he got a response from a friend that the boy is dead.

According to the person, he saw the corpse of the boy on the floor. See below..

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/lagos-tanker-explosion-man-claims-he-saw-corpse-of-3-yr-old-boy-declared-missing.html

If true may his soul rest in peace,if not may God heal him from the trauma experienced at this tender age.

Reminds me of my nephew.

To everyone who lost someone to this unfortunate inferno,may God give you the heart to bear the irreparable lost.
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by lastempero: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ochiboy11:
RIP to the dead. I pray it this catastrophe never occur again..

Benue Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Killings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Eqoygaud_E

Tell those mumu people protesting to face their front since they don't know what do.
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
I hate unverified claims.
The boy is probably somewhere with the driver, not dead.
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by nazablossom(f): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
thoollz:

exactly my thought
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Throwback: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
olaiiht:

Did he break the news or he was the one making the enquiry that was then responded to by the eyewitness who then broke the news of the death?
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by ogbuecharles: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Such a sad world
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by linearity: 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
olaiiht:

He stated that....”the mother was there crying with her burnt daughter”?
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by SeyiOmoOba: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
EYITAYO, THE 3 YEARS OLD BOY HAS BEEN FOUND!
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Sakie: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Sharoniah(f): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2018
The boy has been found... He's alive and healthy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) / Female Corper Dies In Accident In Enugu State (Photos) / Lady Who Had A Horrible Accident On Her Way To See A Man, Reflects 1 Year After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.