Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,661 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

For Boys Like Me Who Have No Father By John Chizoba Vincent - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / For Boys Like Me Who Have No Father By John Chizoba Vincent (366 Views)

Writing Is Not For Little Children By John Chizoba Vincent / They Are Vixens Not Sex Objects By John Chizoba Vincent / For Boys Like Me Who Are Writers By John Chizoba Vincent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Boys Like Me Who Have No Father By John Chizoba Vincent by SynCityNg: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
For Boys Like Me Who Have No Father by John Chizoba Vincent

Dear Boys:

“I know how much it hurts and how much it feels to live in this world without a father but in the merciful hand of a single brave woman who stands a mother to break herself, arrange herself and disguised herself so that you can live. Yes! I know how the pains run straight into the vein to torment you daily.

I know how it feels wearing the same shoes with you but I have dusted and dried my tears many years ago. I just have to live and leave the scars that fatherliness has printed in me. We may bark from the ocean of sadness to ocean of sorrow trying to hide ourselves into the album of disgrace and shame. We may leave our glory to be downcasted by the thought of how to make it in life but, have it in mind that the same heat that drives home confusion is the same heat that cooks the food we eat.

I have watched the glory of boys trampled upon by strangers... http://syncityng.com/2018/06/29/for-boys-like-me-who-have-no-father-by-john-chizoba-vincent/

(1) (Reply)

July Be Green! (2018) / TAKING ADVANTAGE (mayowa Oladipo) / Please Profer A Good Book On Psychology Or About The Human Mind.thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.