Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Am I Being Paranoid, Or Is This Girl Happy About My Downfall? Is She Wrong? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I Being Paranoid, Or Is This Girl Happy About My Downfall? Is She Wrong? (317 Views)

Don't Let them Make You Paranoid & get You to Start Committing Sins / Busola Dakolo Should Just Apologized And Admit She's Wrong / Why Are Some Christians So Paranoid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Being Paranoid, Or Is This Girl Happy About My Downfall? Is She Wrong? by findingmyself18: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
this girl... well her, mother died of cancer in 2012. so i told her my mum was ill with cancer in 2015 because she went through something similar and then when my mum died in 2017 i told her... because i thought she cud help me cope as she also went through something. She was nice! but she asked me whether i wanted her to keep it to herself, i said yes.. but then i posted something on Facebook
saying that i feel loved at a time like this.. then i got... a few messages from a few girls that i have not spoken to for years as they turned against me and ditched me due to jealousy and would not be happy for my progress. so i was shocked how did they find out, then they told me the girl i confided in told them. i confronted the girl and she said that she did tell them, but someone else also told them. and then she did not come to my mum funeral. she changed her number, - she gave me her number but then later changed it, im wondering whether she only gave me her number because she knew she would change it afterwards...
and then icing in the cake
she was pregnant
and she did not tell me, her friends did not tell me
so i feel like she did not respect me she can circulate my business but not tell me hers
and she also said she would send me something, but she never did. i think when her mother died i told her i would send her something but i did not. i think she is happy at my downfall, and that they are all laughing at me. she used to HATEEE me in school.
Re: Am I Being Paranoid, Or Is This Girl Happy About My Downfall? Is She Wrong? by kingxsamz(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
I don't understand your story one bit.
well, of the few things I could grab, if you feel mocked jst lose contact with her nd move on.
you don't need such friends in ur life.

well like I said, I still don't understand the story.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Paranoid, Or Is This Girl Happy About My Downfall? Is She Wrong? by delishpot: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
My dear just forget her and hold God tight. What comfort do you want? I am an orphan I have lost both mom and dad to sickness. So if you want support and comfort here it is...........You are not alone, your case is not the worst out there, some have buried parents and siblings and are running up and down to raise money to cure their children of disease notwithstanding their situation they still hold on to faith and trust in God till the end. Your mother has her own timmer and dealings with God. Your mom left when it was her turn same way you shall answer the call and leave your children to mourn. Mourn your mom the way you would want your children to mourn you. Would you want them to cry non stop? would you want them to sink into self pity and depression? would you want them to lose faith because you answered God's call? That is exactly how you should mourn your mom. People can fail you. friends will come and go but in the end you shall be with yourself so look for a way to ignore people who mean and bring you no good. hold on to your faith and forge ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Thank God, I've Succeeded Opening A New Charity Association In Our City... / Epic Reply: Most Epic Reply On Twitter Ever / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/07/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.