Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

Is Kizz Daniel Disrespectful ?? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Kizz Daniel Disrespectful ?? (478 Views)

'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies / Kiss Daniel And Mayorkun To Perform At The Big Brother Naija 2018 Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Kizz Daniel Disrespectful ?? by creamysally: 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
The lyrics when you listen to Selense will not pass by without noticing the few shots fired on the track between Kizz Daniel and Harry song, the popular street anthem "Selense" the gossip dey for town theme song by Harry song
which he featured Reekado Banks and Kizz Daniel, witnessed lines that came as a beef .
Kizz Daniel lyrics

For This Industry Na Me Be Greatest
Selense
Harrysong Sef Dey Try, But Him Know Say Baba Na Maddest
Selense
Weytin Happen If I Like Chidinma

Naijafinestpromo.com learnt from a close source that the lines did not go well with harrysong who also controlled the situation with the 4th verse

Read more see details photos, kiss daniel and Ubi Franklin frustrating moves ,Harry Song swing move, the Remix, video and other featured artists .

read complete story below on our blog.

https://www.naijafinestpromo.com/2018/06/29/gossip-beef-alert-as-harry-song-cut-off-kizz-daniel-from-selense-video-kizz-daniel-disrespectful-see-proof-details-and-photos/

Source: [url]Naijafinestpromo.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

6 Things That Nollywood Screenwriters DON’T Do Right In Their Screenplays / Game Of Thrones: Emotional UK Fans Spending £40 Per Hour For Rehab / If You Are A Woman And You Are Not Watching This Movie You Are Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.