Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market (87398 Views)

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) / Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In A Minibus At Onitsha (Photo, Video) / Policemen Drinking Beer At Onitsha Motor Park (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by aries26(m): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
[quote author=amarachi06 post=68943725]
Hi Amarachi. I stay close by at Okwei/Kano street. It was a sad day.
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by BabaRamota1980: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
I can't imagine the trauma and agony his nursing wife and family members are going through right now.This is man's inhumanity to man.Please let me sound this note of warning to all peace makers.Learn to use the word "SORRY AND PLEASE"When ever an argument ensues between Either u and somebody or two people.It takes nothing out of u to apologize just so peace will reign even when the other person is at fault.

Renee i want be your husband. Fine girl like you suppose to don have like three or four pikin in my house already. Why are you not here with me, ehhn? angry
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by somadinho10: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
daddyiel:
Ikanda is from Azia in Ihiala LGA Anambra state,He is not a Massob member , he is just a tout empowed by the state government by giving him park and other extortion avenues , it is said he killed a man that returned from overseas last December in his village Azia
oga you don't know Ikanda.... Trust me that guy is a massob member..... If you know main market well you go know
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by omoadeleye(m): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
oshe11:
So he comot from Ebonyi to another man's state and wants to be paid Royalty?

Which kain yeye heart be this.....?

He is Massop so he has jurisdiction to collect royalty from every Igbos and failure to pay will surely leads to something catastrophic
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by PointZerom: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
soberdrunk:

Hahaha!! They have arrived
Shut up.
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by Malawian(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
oshe11:
You harsh oooo

But I understand sha....

They ain't lending their voices to una struggles....

I was typing a document for one Ohaneze guy in my shop yesterday, do you know how they now refer to Ohaneze president now? it goes something like this...

this Ohaneze chapter under the supreme leadership of John Nnai Nwodo....

there is another snippet....

as you know, Ohaneze is the Apex body of all Igbo groups .. bla bla bla

who Dem epp? who know them? ok

I was just looking at the fool and made sure I collected all my money from him afterwards

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by ogmask: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
DrGoodman:

I will explain.

In Igboland, we believe in the best of achievers who can deliver the needed services to occupy positions of authority. It won't be surprising to see Anambra people occupying high positions in Imo or Abia or anywhere else. Ebonyi people are many in Anambra and so can win some elections and rule in some places. The chief thug will still have people he is giving accounts in Anambra State government.

Bro this is not correct. I recall when ochendu took over as gov of aviation state , he removed non avians from the state civil service. The Igbos to the best of my knowledge are very territorial. You will hardly find a "non indigene" holding a political position in Igbo land.
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by Liftkid(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
somadinho10:
op here are pictures of the killer Ikechukwu udensi 'aka' ikanda

Guy you know him too well
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by oshe11: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
Malawian:

I was typing a document for one Ohaneze guy in my shop yesterday, do you know how they now refer to Ohaneze president now? it goes something like this...

this Ohaneze chapter under the supreme leadership of John Nnai Nwodo....

there is another snippet....

as you know, Ohaneze is the Apex body of all Igbo groups .. bla bla bla

who Dem epp? who know them? ok

I was just looking at the fool and made sure I collected all my money from him afterwards
Lol......

Funny!
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by Darchangel(m): 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
somadinho10:
you know him too?
yeah bro

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by Oritsewhandey(m): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
[quote author=DrGoodman post=68941790]

Same way Umuleri and Aguleri nearly burnt down the Igboland!
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by emmydio(m): 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
oshe11:
Ehen......

Dey there dey full yourself, You go tell me why Ebonyi and Anambra Govt dey quarrel

oshe na fool no b full. By d way where are u from and who
told u Ebonyi and Anambra govt are quarreling ??
u beta mind urself before u put ur self in trouble . But wait again everybody , they said d man is from ebonyi so they will say ebonyi ppl are evil, again, TOP MAN IN IPOB so that they will have a way of calling IPOB names.

May Amadi Oha visit all of u at night.
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by achi4u(m): 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
Na wa oooo
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
So a big Pig killed a Piglets wow thats hilarious, abeg how dat one take concern Nigeria seun abeg remove this tin from nairaland the mods should please do the needful we don't wanna hear your rants here this forum is for Nigerians not some fake Jews
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by luluman: 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
DrGoodman:

All igbo are the same no matter where they live.
They cannot behave themselves in another man's land.
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by emmydio(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
ogmask:

Bro this is not correct. I recall when ochendu took over as gov of aviation state , he removed non avians from the state civil service. The Igbos to the best of my knowledge are very territorial. You will hardly find a "non indigene" holding a political position in Igbo land.

Say what u know and leave what u are not sure of, the Igbo's will tell u what's up
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by oshe11: 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
emmydio:

oshe na fool no b full. By d way where are u from and who
told u Ebonyi and Anambra govt are quarreling ??
u beta mind urself before u put ur self in trouble . But wait again everybody , they said d man is from ebonyi so they will say ebonyi ppl are evil, again, TOP MAN IN IPOB so that they will have a way of calling IPOB names.

May Amadi Oha visit all of u at night.
Hahahahhaha

I don read that come reach 5times and didnt see the "full" cheesy

Afat that Abakaliki naming stuff?
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by luluman: 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
oshe11:
Old enough to be your father
Hmmm- Obviously too old for Naira land.
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by somadinho10: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
Liftkid:

Guy you know him too well
yes na very troublesome
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by asawanathegreat(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
This guy ikanda should stop all this aiidy...his own is way too much and I know his own cup will get full one day....this people are bent on terrorizing bida rd,otumoye street etc....onitsha ain't safe (especially odoakpu and fegge)with these people there
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by oshe11: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
luluman:
Hmmm- Obviously too old for Naira land.
You think.....?

Some of Us come here to while away time, be goofy and all....
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by emmydio(m): 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
PLEASE ADMIN CAN YOU PLEASE REMOVE THIS NEWS FROM THIS FORUM I BEG OF YOU. DOING THIS CAN HELP TO STOP QUARREL .

THIS NEWS IS CAUSING TRIBAL WAR.
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by emmydio(m): 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
soberdrunk:
With the way these individuals keep blaming everyone else for their misfortunes and struggling desperately for their own country you will think they love and respect each so much and can do know harm but see how they killed their own brother over nothing and everyone was just looking.......... angry

ur nyaash!!
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by emmydio(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
DeBrain045:
You see when i say this Biafranic scornfuls are senseless they will say am lying can you imagine same igbo man same Biafra. I bet you an hausa or yoruba man cannot do this to their self the worse is the man was beaten in public oh imagine. How can an executive of a Biafra movement use thugs to attack his fellow igbo man.
The meaning of Biafra is greed of power and joblessness

just equivalent with the meaning of ur name
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by soberdrunk(m): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
emmydio:

ur nyaash!!

Bros so you go studio specifically to snap passport for Nairaland profile picture?

Ps- For any insult to get to me, it has to sound like it is coming from an individual with an IQ of "90" and above....... angry
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by Giddylove: 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
Oh lord have mercy on us
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by chabol(f): 12:26am On Jun 30, 2018
wat a pity
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by Rhea(f): 1:39am On Jun 30, 2018
samysamy:
Early today pandemonium struck Onitsha Main market over the death of a trader.

Though the story surrounding the man's death is cloudy, these are some facts about the death:

1. The man killed is known as Ndubisi Nwokolo. He is said to have an acquaintance to the native Onitsha people.

2. His killers are a gang under the leadership of a man called "Ikanda". Ikanda is said to be from Ebonyi State but runs "Onitsha South". He is said to be a top man within the MASSOB (Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra) and feared around Onitsha.

3. Mr. Nwokolo was killed as a result of a brawl for royalty to be paid to Ikanda.

4. The incident occurred at Bida Road, Main Market Onitsha.

5. Riots crippled down the largest market in West Africa.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/see-photos-of-man-killed-today-that.html

Onitsha ado. Hood
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by enemyofprogress: 1:46am On Jun 30, 2018
DrGoodman:

All igbo are the same no matter where they live.
that's why they are now claiming Lagos as a no man's land
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by Whyemcee001(m): 2:54am On Jun 30, 2018
So the dead will know pay him the royalties abi.....
This Man should be jail
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by FBIL: 3:35am On Jun 30, 2018
oshe11:
Ehen......

Dey there dey fool yourself, You go tell me why Ebonyi and Anambra Govt dey quarrel
Bros..! Igbo is the most homogeneous tribe in Nigeria. Quarrel over Street renaming is that what pains you? The old name was restored minutes after the two governors spoke on phone. We in Ebonyi love Anambra people living here because e don tey for we and them. If they tell you how we marry each other, you go shout...because e don tey!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by GbadeboBiz: 6:52am On Jun 30, 2018
Don't Pay To Promote Your Songs... Promote Them For Free Now

Don't pay for music promotion again
Have you heard of GTBaze_Media
Don't tell me you haven't
They hosted a website just recently and have called all artist to upload their tracks for free on their website.

They also help you in uploading on 5 more sites.
Just Upload your songs using the link below and your music will be uploaded within an hour.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeloGxOqGvGilUynIe0OepY2tr7bKqYWGjCxHs-d7LPW-VHsA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Where are my bros
Enjoy it before it's closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady / Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians / Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.