Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK (39659 Views)

Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted In George Floyd’s killing, stabbed In prison / Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published / 'Tom Cruise' Convicted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by jahsharon: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
biafran1stson:
One of these morally bankrupt lady is a serving law maker in Ebony state. Her name is Maria Ude

No need for grammar, Maria Ude was a sex worker in Italy, her videos are all over the net.

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by PennywysCares(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
she is now holy
remember once you baptise in the broom gang all thins become new
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by biafran1stson(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
jahsharon:

No need for grammar, Maria Ude was a sex worker in Italy, her videos are all over the net.

You just called the devil by it name. I was been fair to her.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by zolajpower: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
meezynetwork:
Lol. Benin women and trafficking
Be like pizza and tomatoes
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by no1madman(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
Dutty woman!
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by BlackAdam55(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
Folashade2016:
Very easy to convict women but the men walk freely with their 3legs in the society.
Extend that gesture to our men to for is good for the geese is good for the gander.

check my SIGNATURE.
Shut up there do u know how much Nigerian has suffer because this human trafficking? We have over take South Africa as the most people living with HIV aids do you know why, because it's this human trafficking. This girls are the ones bring strange disease from Europerian countries to infected us all

1 Like

Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
I weak but i no comment
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
Her sentencing is on Wednesday. I hope the bristish throw the book at her. At least 20 years in a high security prison. Evil woman
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by gbishman: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
She is pure evil
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by Dee60: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
Always Protecting Cows (APC)
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by SaintLorenzo(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
it makes my hrt bleed ......................Damn d world is dirty
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
KIDfurniture:
only in Nigeria... This is Nigeria.
Everybody is a criminal
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by Ghettologist(m): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
this is nigeria. I remember her. she's a retired ashawo
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by jrusky(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
I know name like *Sandra* must be among her name people like her make me to hate name like Sandra, Anabel like mad pls I'm not saying Edo name or calling tribe I said people like her I did not say Edo people because I have no issue with Edo people at all.

More so seen apc as her party annoys me the more. Anyway nothing wrong trying to be aspiring in life but base on her record and the gravity of her offense she might not be welcome in other party but in apc in as far she can smartly join Onochie gang I can bet it she will become a senator soon I trust apc for that. Just make some noise or be a a s s licker you are a saint in apc and appointment is waiting for you.
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by mide419: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
biafran1stson:
One of these morally bankrupt lady is a serving law maker in Ebony state. Her name is Maria Ude

I think she was the one that created the IGBO group IGBOIST

Go there and see the discussion.

Boyfriend , sex, virgin.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by biafran1stson(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
mide419:

I think she was the one that created the IGBO group IGBOIST

Go there and see the discussion.

Boyfriend , sex, virgin.

SMH

You are right
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by Alva2018: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
Who allowed her to even print those Apc stuff
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by Patrinus: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
Funny thing is that her poster talks about empowerment of women!

We are really in end times. If she had entered, she'll be championing women empowerment on one hand and enslaving innocent young girls sexually.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by tejiri4(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
Edo people na dem dem, dat woman is a fallacy
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by els0nm0rali(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
erico2k2:

Where does it say iyamu on the postal ? ?

You mean poster?

I read the post, not the poster.
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by ehinorlive: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
that is why it is good to be good
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
biafran1stson:
Only in the zoo can she become a lawmaker. Lawless nation!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by goshen26: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
Immediately I saw the news yesterday I shouted "Edo I hail thee"

I served there and I know wat they can do. The only aspect I respect them for is hospitality, if u r careful. My landlady was asking me then why I don't sleep with their girls, are they not pretty enof? She does not know that a man (the driver that carried me from agbor) has given some piece of advice
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by erico2k2(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
els0nm0rali:

You mean poster?

I read the post, not the poster.
exactly, this is how people get manipulated, check the names again its a different person.
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by erico2k2(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
Patrinus:
Funny thing is that her poster talks about empowerment of women!

We are really in end times. If she had entered, she'll be championing women empowerment on one hand and enslaving innocent young girls sexually.
so you read the postal and you could not deduce that the name in the postal is different from the name of the person in jail??
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by erico2k2(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
jrusky:
I know name like *Sandra* must be among her name people like her make me to hate name like Sandra, Anabel like mad pls I'm not saying Edo name or calling tribe I said people like her I did not say Edo people because I have no issue with Edo people at all.

More so seen apc as her party annoys me the more. Anyway nothing wrong trying to be aspiring in life but base on her record and the gravity of her offense she might not be welcome in other party but in apc in as far she can smartly join Onochie gang I can bet it she will become a senator soon I trust apc for that. Just make some noise or be a a s s licker you are a saint in apc and appointment is waiting for you.
so after all this hate for the Benins, you could not still realize the name in the postal is different from the accused.
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by Adesolomon2014(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
Some morons will still shout Go Get Ur PVC.
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by els0nm0rali(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
erico2k2:

exactly, this is how people get manipulated, check the names again its a different person.

Wow. I should sue the op for fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by erico2k2(m): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Wow. I should sue the op for fraud.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
What?! but my daily mail news paper here says that this woman is from Liberia, A liberian immigrant miss Iyamu who was issued a british citizenship in 2009.

so how can she be running for a political position in Nigeria? is that possible?
Re: Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK by UNRULY(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Oba swear @ work grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years / 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue / 75-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping & Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.