Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

See Photos Of Popular Blogger Who Is Getting Married In Few Hours - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See Photos Of Popular Blogger Who Is Getting Married In Few Hours (536 Views)

COVID-19: To Couples Preparing To Get Married In March And April 2020 / My 45-Year-Old Aunty Is Getting Married On February 23rd – Nigerian Man Cries / Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Popular Blogger Who Is Getting Married In Few Hours by Emelcee: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2018
Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.

Today, head publisher and CEO of the Popular blog “Tell Naija” Mr Aniebiet Antia is set to say “I DO” to his best friend Miss Peace Sunday Ekanem.

The blogger who hails from Itu LGA in Akwa Ibom State will storm Ibesikpo Asutan LGA in the afternoon to marry Miss Peace according to the tradition of Akwa Ibom State after a Church Wedding this morning at Living Faith Church , Ikot Ebido Oku, Uyo .

[See their Pre-wedding pics below

Source
http://akwaibomdaily.com.ng/see-photos-of-popular-blogger-who-is-getting-married-in-few-hours/

Re: See Photos Of Popular Blogger Who Is Getting Married In Few Hours by Emelcee: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2018
Beautiful

Re: See Photos Of Popular Blogger Who Is Getting Married In Few Hours by thesicilian: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2018
Congrats
Re: See Photos Of Popular Blogger Who Is Getting Married In Few Hours by okwabayi(m): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
"Popular blog". Ok, I see.

(1) (Reply)

EVENT: Music Meets Comedy Abuja Edition / Miss Valentine Africa 2019...hurry Up And Register...!!! / Bridget Achieng Says She Bleached After A TV Station Rejected Her For Being Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.