Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:32 PM

Back With My Connection. Working Guys Btw 30-70upward And Ladies Btw 19-58upward - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Back With My Connection. Working Guys Btw 30-70upward And Ladies Btw 19-58upward (459 Views)

Telegram Group For Matured Guys And Ladies / Hot Telegram Group For Matured Guys And Ladies / November Born Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Back With My Connection. Working Guys Btw 30-70upward And Ladies Btw 19-58upward by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2018
After So many years away from my hook up connection, have decided to reopen it again. I have 2premium whatsapp group, single men and Single ladies differently, where single men and ladies are added separately to get there desire, either relationship purposes, marriage purposes, flirting purposes of business connection. But I deal on mostly dating and marriage purposes. Pls guys don't send me message requesting for suger mummies. Remember is a premium group. I will only add people who are good looking, hot and sexy and not kids pls. I will add only working class guys that is age ranging from 30yrs upward, I will not add a student guy or a guy that is jobless. I will only add sexy and hot ladies, mostly working class ladies and only few students That are good looking. My group is a new one and responsible connection isn't free any longer, because some measures are taken and investigated before linking. If you meet up the criteria and feel interested, you can whatsapp me to join you in the new group. I was robbed yesterday, most of my valuables, including phones and LP was taken away from me, you can reach me on my new line on WhatsApp 09047264291.
Re: Back With My Connection. Working Guys Btw 30-70upward And Ladies Btw 19-58upward by 21savages: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ugly gals done suffer, its only the sexy hot gals dat have access to beta tin.
Re: Back With My Connection. Working Guys Btw 30-70upward And Ladies Btw 19-58upward by HelpeeDeck(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
Newly opened, get your connection easily

(1) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In The World..so Single/virgin / An A.b.u Student In For Friendship / Need A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.