Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) (40407 Views)

Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide / SARS Leave With Occupants’ Generators For Not Being At Home During A Raid / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
There was panic after a vehicle went up in flames and got totally burnt this afternoon in Enugu state. According to reports, the car occupants escaped before the whole vehicle was engulfed in flames. The car was totally burnt before the arrival of emergency officials and help from motorists. The real cause of the fire tragedy is yet to be determined as at the time of filing this report.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/occupants-flee-as-vehicle-goes-up-in-flames-in-enugu-state-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by sod09(m): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
Nawa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by ClassRep001: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
Why are they fleeing?

Are they better than those who died in the Otedola fire scandal? undecided

Smh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
Problem of used accidented cars sold to gullible Nigerians as Tokunboh

18 Likes

Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by Donald95(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
The way vehicles the burn nowadays, I think we are under attack. And the suspects are politicians looking for blood to sponsor there election. God please save your children from all the devices of the enemy including APC

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
angry

This is becoming recurrent. I really don't think its coincidental

13 Likes

Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by greatman247(m): 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Another bad occurrences, this is another bad omen. angry

May the good Lord, help us and heal this country completely.

1 Like

Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
technology hasn't done us good.

6 Likes

Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by lilfreezy: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
Imagine someone after taken loan to buy a car and it burns down the same day cry

7 Likes

Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by Emekus92(m): 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
Accident everywhere.
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
Why the recent fires everywhere

Election blood suckers will not see us. Help me say "Amin o"

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
Thank God for their lives. Mercy said NO for the occupants.

Cheap quality phones? Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by holuwamosey(m): 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
A
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by s3tt1ngz003: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
If only Lagos victims had done thesame thing, numbers of casualties would have reduced greatly

3 Likes

Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
Sorry bro. Thank God for your life
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by bobolistica(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
too much tragedy in naija
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by Leetunechi: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
I'm on free mode, did anybody die
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by Annab333(f): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
ClassRep001:
Why are they fleeing?

Smh
you and whomever that liked this post is a dunce

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by adecz: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
shocked

Fire everywhere!!!

Were they carrying petrol too?

2 Likes

Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
The trend these days is just too bad
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by otega007: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
is like it fire season .
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by chloride6: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
Is there a badly refined blend in the market?

Or are marketers indulging in unwholesome practices.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by Abeyjide: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
am suspecting ppms being sold of resent.

1 Like

Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by Gasu(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
God we dey ya hand oh..
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by mosho2good: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
While I sat down to reflect about the great loss of life in the explosion on the Lagos Ibadan expressway yesterday, I thought about many children coming back from school in the car on their way home to meet their awaiting parents that got burnt to death.

I thought about people coming from their respective work place to rest at home that got burnt in a seconds.

I thought about wives waiting for their husbands at home with hot delicious food not knowing he's long gone in the accident.

I thought about parents awaiting their kids return from school with new school bags not knowing the kids are totally burnt in the explosion.

I thought about youth corpers serving their father land in Lagos who were thoroughly burnt in the explosion and the awaiting parents at home who had no idea their life investment and gift from God is gone.

I thought of engaged ladies and guys whose wedding are on Saturday and Invitation is out already and the Cows are all set for slaughter today but lost their life in the explosion.

I thought about people who just bought their own house, own a new car, set up a new business and are planning towards the house warming hoping to celebrate their hard earned labour this weekend but were burnt to ashes in the explosion yesterday.

I pondered on all this and wept as I type this.

One thing is sure, every man on earth, both young or old, poor and rich, educated and illeterate will leave the scene on this earth someday even if it has to be in a couch in a good old age.

While many of us are busy making the 7 figure income plan and many have achieved this already and are busy planning on expanding their income and net worth on earth, few of us have no plans for the life beyond this earth but there's truly a life after earth.

You and I will pass away someday, even Heaven and this earth that we store all our treasures will pass away someday.

One day, your BSC/MSC/PHD certificate will be rendered useless and decay with the soil.

One day, you, your husband and children with your entire family will turn to dust.

One day your big mansion, cars, houses and expensive phones and luxuries will be rendered useless when you leave the scene.

Should we now live on earth fearing death while we live and stop achieving great things while on earth? Absolutely No

This is just a call to remembrance that you and I are not better than those that died yesterday and many lives will still be lost due to old age, sickness, accident etc, every single day, but God has chosen to spare you thus far because there's a greater purpose in view before your creation on earth and you won't live on earth for eternity, therefore you have to be wise to start getting busy with the main reason why God created you on earth.

Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all other things shall be added unto you.

Must you wait for death to come before you start preparing for the life beyond?

Are you busy with making heaven that you forget to make impact on earth and fulfill your God given purpose on earth because you don't want to end up in hell?

Do you know that eternal life is guaranteed for some of us after earth and what we seek now is the fulfilment of God's will and intent on earth. Whiile some of us are believing God for our first one million Naira, some of us are believing God for the salvation of souls in all nations and continents of the world, while some are dreaming of holding power in the palms of their hands for accolades sake, many are getting power from God to make wealth and have strong influence on earth to influence the world for God.

At the end of the day, no one will ask you how many millions you made on earth, how many cars and houses you bought, how many children you had e. t. c but one day we will all stand before our creator to recount how we fulffiled the purpose he gave us on earth and how we impacted our world for him. Of course some that have taken John 3:16 will face their own consequence as well but beyond the fear of hell why not ponder on the love of God for you?

For those that are waiting for the end time that Jesus will come before fulfilling God's will on earth, do you think those that died in the accident yesterday hasn't meet their own end time yet? Be wise, they that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy.

My condolence to everyone that has lost a friend,family, and beloved ones in the past few days in Nigeria. I pray that God restores peace in Nigeria.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by dakeskese(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
Relocating to Togo soonest
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by Apple2: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
Odumma
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by Standardcosting(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
ClassRep001:
Why are they fleeing?

Smh
Oga oo
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
ClassRep001:
Why are they fleeing?
Smh
so you mean they shouldn't flee for their lives!

6 Likes

Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
embarassed person money/livelihood gone too soon
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by DesireBenjamin: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
ClassRep001:
Why are they fleeing?

Smh

You are plain stupid!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians / Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) / I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.