Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Fame - Royan's Journey To Stardom - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fame - Royan's Journey To Stardom (564 Views)

The Journey To A Thousand Flash / STARDOM (pidgin Story) / A Journey To Stardom(a Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fame - Royan's Journey To Stardom by GeeKlasic(m): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
Well... It's finally time I push out my first work officially, Just Read along and Drop your honest review... It's a 10 Chapter Novelette, Which will be dropped 2 chapters a day.
Kindly Drop your comments of gives us motivation and if anything is needed to work on.. God bless

Re: Fame - Royan's Journey To Stardom by GeeKlasic(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
CHAPTER 1

I knew something has changed, I am that boy they can’t replace
The top all the way, its everyday that I Pray
I wanna win this, and put the hater to shame
God give me enough money and enough Fame
Oh Oh Oh……………………………

Royan delivered the last part of his performance at the audition, there was a standing ovation with everyone on their top voice hailing the performance of the 25-years old boy.
The moment of truth got close and it was time for the winner to be announced, Royan heart was racing with the other 3 competitor also been so gifted with good voices and his Rap sounding like the English-type Phyno to himself, he didn’t know what his Passport Rap as he always calls it will get.
The Eye lashes of the Anchor wasn't helping matter, he was wondering if Cee Cee has met her unlikely sister in lashes.
He was filled with joy after hearing his name, he has just won a record deal with the giant Doyen Of Sound, and also a trip to Zanzibar. He was about giving his acceptance speech when he remembered his late that died of Diabetes some months ago, he however ended up appreciating God and his ever supporting brother, Jimi who doubles as his local hype man and Music Producer.
He was to report to Doyen Of Sound office at Lekki the next Monday morning to sign the contract before embarking on his one week vacation trip. Uncle Toyo, his late dad younger brother became the unofficial driver taking the boys home after the late night party.
Re: Fame - Royan's Journey To Stardom by Olalake(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
Though hv always been a ghost reader, so i want to b rightly active here.
pls update as promised

1 Like

Re: Fame - Royan's Journey To Stardom by GeeKlasic(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
Yes sir
Re: Fame - Royan's Journey To Stardom by GeeKlasic(m): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
CHAPTER 2

I don become celeb niyen sha… Royan said has he woke up to see his instagram followers to be a mammoth 35k from 1900 that he had before the finals, Jimi didn’t hear as he was busy listening to some new Masterkraft Instrumental has just downloaded. A congratulatory message was heard from afar, it was Mama Jadesola, a street hawker that has always been the mother figure Royan and Jimi never had.
Three weeks before the whole new turn of events, Royan girlfriend, Jane, broke up with him, she got tired of being the one paying some bills Royan could be paying, he couldn’t even buy her a birthday gift, which was the last straw that broke the Carmel’s back.
Egbon, that Jane girl would have prayed she never left, Jimi teased with a mocking laugh gesture, that’s why I dey prefer my own lifestyle jeje – he said. Royan was far off from jims childish jokes, he was thinking of the new life ahead, newly found fame and what the future holds, with Jane; his ex girlfriend crossing his mind, Jimi played the instrumental of Wizkid “Sweet Love” and he begins to vibe…… I will enjoy it while it lasts, he chuckled.
Re: Fame - Royan's Journey To Stardom by GeeKlasic(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Please Sirs and Madams.. I will stop at chapter 3 for now as I am about selling the laptop I am using... Am having Issues regarding my school fees so as soon as I get back, I will surely be back to continue possibly

Am so sorry
Re: Fame - Royan's Journey To Stardom by GeeKlasic(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
CHAPTER 3

Doyen of Sound welcomes new artiste to the label….. What’s in stock apart from the promised trip to Zanzibar?? A new mansion or a brand new Mercedes S-Class?? Let’s all wait and see; this was the heading post by viral blogger Danil Iketa, its almost 10 am and Uncle Toyo hasn’t showed up to pick them up, Royan was on the verge of calling his bike man, but Jimi won’t allow due to their new acclaimed celebrity status.
It was almost 11 am, Uncle Toyo finally arrived in his specially washed Toyota Corolla car, I am sure you spent a lot of time on the wheels, Jimi said. They hurriedly got in the car since the meeting was set for 11am already. You see ehn, I have called Barrister Moberuagba to meet up with us at the office, and you know we’ve been reading a lot about the way record labels treats their artistes, well that won’t happen on my watch, Barrister Moberuagba will be your legal adviser henceforth so as not to be ripped off, Uncle Toyo said.
Royan was lost in though almost as the car zoomed, thinking abut the fact that he and his brother are getting out of poverty, his brother will be able to pursue a degree, as he is okay with his own National Diploma honors’. Uncle Toyo sudden care all started when he got to the semifinals, where has he been over the past 9 months that Papa died…. He hissed.
Royan got back to consciousness after sighting his image on a big billboard before the office gate. Jimi said the prayers before stepping out of the car.
Re: Fame - Royan's Journey To Stardom by chigozie69: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
keep it coming. nice one
Re: Fame - Royan's Journey To Stardom by GeeKlasic(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
chigozie69:
keep it coming. nice one
Thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

Shattered (A Story Of Dreams, Love, And Betrayal. / Boys Do Not Let The Street Define You / Content Ninjas Needed! Virtual & Long-term Role| ₦1000- ₦1700 Per 500 Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.