Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,948 members, 7,803,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Zulu And The Police Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Zulu And The Police Man (690 Views)

See What A Police Man Is Doing / This Police Man May Likely Get Dismissed From The Force / When A Police Man Jokes With Evidence (police) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zulu And The Police Man by Oladokehinde(m): 6:35am On Jul 01, 2018
Zulu was drivin an old Toyota, he was
stopped by a traffic police officer.
Officer: Where are the mirrors?
Zulu: They are lost
Officer: Insurance disc Officer: Insurance disc and
certificate?
Zulu: I dont have sir.
Officer: What about indicators?
Zulu: They don't work.
Officer: Hooter?
Zulu: It also doesn't work sir!
Officer: Ok give me your licence!
Zulu: Missing sir.
Officer: kikikii, Just go now, U cannot
afford to pay the fine, too much
contravening.
(Zulu doesn't leave but remains
quiet in the car)
Officer: I said go before I change my
mind.
Zulu.. Starter problem please push the car for me...... Yes! Now i expect you to like and comment and also share and after all you still get nothing from it.
Do you know you can stop that and earn for sharing on facebook and watapp,commenting and inviting others
click this link https:///2KdMiFN to get started at #1600 only
and get your reward for commenting,sharing and inviting friends.

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Resign & Relocate? Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kadun / Finnish Ylilauta-colony Thread / The Coffins Of Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.