Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:13 PM

Sure Single Stake - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sure Single Stake (36409 Views)

Profitable Daily Single Stake Bet Tip / Sure Single Stake / Join Me And Win With My Single Stake Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sure Single Stake by Baobab4loan(m): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
Baobab4loan:
Braga (Por) - Leixoes (por)

TIP: Asian Handicap Home (-1)

ODD: 1.80

TIME: 5pm

RED

1 Like

Re: Sure Single Stake by mrintegrity30(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
@OP, do u know dat some people carry badluck N evil spirit of poverty wherever they go. they r destined to b poor. if u share ur 49 million naira bet9ja ticket with them, and play Barca to win or draw, that day, Barca alone will lose in ur ticket. SUCH KIND OF PERSON HAS ENTERED UR THREAD AND HAS STAKED ON YOUR GAME!!! for nw, I'm just an observer
Re: Sure Single Stake by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
mrintegrity30:
@OP, do u know dat some people carry badluck N evil spirit of poverty wherever they go. they r destined to b poor. if u share ur 49 million naira bet9ja ticket with them, and play Barca to win or draw, that day, Barca alone will lose in ur ticket. SUCH KIND OF PERSON HAS ENTERED UR THREAD AND HAS STAKED ON YOUR GAME!!! for nw, I'm just an observer
My guy, somedays are like that bro....
Re: Sure Single Stake by Baobab4loan(m): 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
mrintegrity30:

I totally disagree with you once you stick to plan you make good profit on your investment, I will be here to proof you wrong

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sure Single Stake by dy4life: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
Baobab4loan:

I totally disagree with you once you stick to plan you make good profit on your investment, I will be here to proof you wrong
bro, kudos to u for not letting d lost weigh u down, better days ahead. I will stick with u
Re: Sure Single Stake by efetimor(m): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Baobab4loan:

Am still 1000% with you, bon dat shit dat guy is talking oo! No person can influence my winning
Re: Sure Single Stake by efetimor(m): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
Baobab4loan:

RED
U Tried! 2moro Is Anoda Day Bro
Re: Sure Single Stake by Sarsy(f): 12:25am On Jul 11, 2018
Cheers to our future winnings..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sure Single Stake by Baobab4loan(m): 5:48am On Jul 11, 2018
Hapoel Haifa (Isr) vs Oostende (Bel)

TIP: Away DNB @ 1.72

Ludogorets (Bul) - Crusaders (Nir)

TIP: over 1.5 @ 1.10

TOTAL: 1.90

Kickoff: 5pm

1 Like

Re: Sure Single Stake by wordbank(m): 6:24am On Jul 11, 2018
Baobab4loan:
Hapoel Haifa (Isr) vs Oostende (Bel)

TIP: Away DNB @ 1.72

Ludogorets (Bul) - Crusaders (Nir)

TIP: over 1.5 @ 1.10

TOTAL: 1.90

Kickoff: 5pm
Baba, 1xbet don't have the option of game 1
Re: Sure Single Stake by edo3(m): 6:56am On Jul 11, 2018
mrintegrity30:
You are saying d obvious my brother,, but many won't understand this..Some people carries badluck anywhere they go and once they tapped-in the same thing that fetches u money,,they infect u..
Re: Sure Single Stake by uppa(m): 7:00am On Jul 11, 2018
wordbank:

Baba, 1xbet don't have the option of game 1
they have it, go to handicap, you will see 1(0) dat is 1DNB and 2(0) is 2 DNB
Re: Sure Single Stake by uppa(m): 7:01am On Jul 11, 2018
edo3:
You are saying d obvious my brother,, but many won't understand this..Some people carries badluck anywhere they go and once they tapped-in the same thing that fetches u money,,they infect u..
you guyz shld drop this mentality abeg....game that will win will win and the one dat will cast will cast
Re: Sure Single Stake by wordbank(m): 7:06am On Jul 11, 2018
edo3:
ABEG IF YOU KNOW AND YOU REALLY REALLY KNOW YOU ARE THE JUDAS AND ALSO THE JONAH IN OUR MIDST, KINDLY INDICATE BY RAISING YOUR HAND. I'LL GIVE YOU TRANSPORT AND SMALL POCKET MONEY TO FIND YOUR WAY.
WHAT WILL IT PROFIT YOU IF YOU CAST ALL OUR GAMES? WHY STAY WHERE YOU DO NOT BELONG.
JUST COME OUT AND THE LORD WILL BLESS YOU
Re: Sure Single Stake by wordbank(m): 7:30am On Jul 11, 2018
uppa:
they have it, go to handicap, you will see 1(0) dat is 1DNB and 2(0) is 2 DNB
Hope I'm correct

Re: Sure Single Stake by uppa(m): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2018
wordbank:

Hope I'm correct
yes bro
Re: Sure Single Stake by Hunry: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2018
click the link below to join 1xbet.
. plenty game options, high odds and fast payout.
Don't Dull...
. https:///en/?bf=5aae5b9561c88_145040761
Re: Sure Single Stake by Hunry: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2018
when signing up on 1xbet, choose d email option to avoid any issues.
. if u use d SMS option, there might be delays in getting d code. so avoid d stress.

. click the link in my signature below to register
Re: Sure Single Stake by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2018
ok
Re: Sure Single Stake by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2018
topcube:

Visit bet365 website using UC browser (my opinion though) register with them, verify your phone number and email address. Log in to your account and fill out other information required in your profile.
Open Neteller account on Neteller website (now don't ask me the link to Neteller, Google is your friend). Fund your Neteller using your Mastercard (I funded mine using GTb Naira Mastercard), (please note that your bank will determine the exchange rate here). If you successfully fund your Neteller account, log in again to the newly opened bet365 account, click deposit, on the deposit page, you should find Neteller as a means of deposit, follow the procedure and everything will be fine. Start betting with your fund. When you win and wish to withdraw, look out for withdraw button, click on it, withdraw using Neteller, log in to your Neteller and do the needful to your bank account, garbage in, garbage out, pay in dollar, get your money in dollar (your bank will still determine how much they want to buy from you through Neteller while you receive in Naira).
If you still need help after all those information I typed above, please visit google for further information. Thank you. And as par the cashout, get in first, you will see and know how it works, foreign or local, cashout na cashout. Thank you once again.

N:B. Well, may be I can be of help in helping you to fund your Neteller or any other account at no extra cost (except you wish to compensate me for data allowance). Contact me for that and I will gladly help you (09 08 33 10 232). Please, note that for me to help you fund any account, you will send me the fund first in which I will in turn fund your requested account. Don't disturb my phone with questions of how genuine I am. If your instinct tells you not to contact me for deposit purpose, fellow your instinct. I have enough task in my hand to handle, don't add to it. Thank you.

And lastly, please, I beg you or anyone with the name of whatever you believed in; DO NOT derail this thread by asking unnecessary questions, learn to DIY. No offence meant. I wish us green days ahead.
pls fund my account with 8k I transfer to your account
Re: Sure Single Stake by dottozil: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Sure Single Stake by dottozil: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2018
pls the draw no bet on 1xbet where is located
Re: Sure Single Stake by MATBILL10(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
wordbank:

ABEG IF YOU KNOW AND YOU REALLY REALLY KNOW YOU ARE THE JUDAS AND ALSO THE JONAH IN OUR MIDST, KINDLY INDICATE BY RAISING YOUR HAND. I'LL GIVE YOU TRANSPORT AND SMALL POCKET MONEY TO FIND YOUR WAY.
WHAT WILL IT PROFIT YOU IF YOU CAST ALL OUR GAMES? WHY STAY WHERE YOU DO NOT BELONG.
JUST COME OUT AND THE LORD WILL BLESS YOU
Re: Sure Single Stake by austinsmat(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pls code for this game on 1xbet
Re: Sure Single Stake by Baobab4loan(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
topcube:

Visit bet365 website using UC browser (my opinion though) register with them, verify your phone number and email address. Log in to your account and fill out other information required in your profile.
Open Neteller account on Neteller website (now don't ask me the link to Neteller, Google is your friend). Fund your Neteller using your Mastercard (I funded mine using GTb Naira Mastercard), (please note that your bank will determine the exchange rate here). If you successfully fund your Neteller account, log in again to the newly opened bet365 account, click deposit, on the deposit page, you should find Neteller as a means of deposit, follow the procedure and everything will be fine. Start betting with your fund. When you win and wish to withdraw, look out for withdraw button, click on it, withdraw using Neteller, log in to your Neteller and do the needful to your bank account, garbage in, garbage out, pay in dollar, get your money in dollar (your bank will still determine how much they want to buy from you through Neteller while you receive in Naira).
If you still need help after all those information I typed above, please visit google for further information. Thank you. And as par the cashout, get in first, you will see and know how it works, foreign or local, cashout na cashout. Thank you once again.

N:B. Well, may be I can be of help in helping you to fund your Neteller or any other account at no extra cost (except you wish to compensate me for data allowance). Contact me for that and I will gladly help you (09 08 33 10 232). Please, note that for me to help you fund any account, you will send me the fund first in which I will in turn fund your requested account. Don't disturb my phone with questions of how genuine I am. If your instinct tells you not to contact me for deposit purpose, fellow your instinct. I have enough task in my hand to handle, don't add to it. Thank you.

And lastly, please, I beg you or anyone with the name of whatever you believed in; DO NOT derail this thread by asking unnecessary questions, learn to DIY. No offence meant. I wish us green days ahead.

Someone complained you scammed him please guys please beware there are a lot of Scammers on the forum
Re: Sure Single Stake by Sarsy(f): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Abeg, make una drop codes biko, because I mo understand this DNB at all, OP abeg..
austinsmat:
Pls code for this game on 1xbet
Re: Sure Single Stake by austinsmat(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nairabet code

Re: Sure Single Stake by Hunry: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
dottozil:
pls the draw no bet on 1xbet where is located
under handicap
Re: Sure Single Stake by dottozil: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hunry:

under handicap
tenx bruv

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Tokyo Olympics: Five Nigerians Who Won Medals For Other Countries / The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira / Georgina Rodriguez Stuns in Cristiano Ronaldo-Inspired Dress (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.