Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! (3724 Views)

Opening For Fresh Accounting Graduate / KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 / Accountant Or Someone With Good Excel Skills Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 11:04am On Jul 01, 2018
1.You need to know that life of being an accountant doesnt only exist in textbooks.

2. You need to know that you must be in tune with what is trending in an Accounting fields .

3. You need to know that there are millions of graduate competing for your dreams job. So you need to stay ahead. How?

If you an Accountant without the knowledge of Accounting ERP softwares, you are half bake. So need this knowledge to be able to stay ahead in labour market.

We have come to realize that the inability for people to Learn this tools is because of it affordability. Don't you worry, we have researched for these softwares: sage50, Quickbook Accounting and tally for you to benefit from, for just N3000 each.

You will get:
Installation on your computer.
Comprehensive Video Trainings
E-books.
Supports from us while learning.

Check my signature for my whatsapp number or call. We will get it to you no matter where you are.
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by EmpressT(f): 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
Are you for real?
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2018
Why not try us.... You can chat up with us on whatsapp.
Check the signature for the number.
EmpressT:
Are you for real?
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by EmpressT(f): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Alright. For now, I am not on whatsapp but I will call you soon.
tboycares:
Why not try us.... You can chat up with us on whatsapp.
Check the signature for the number.
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2018
EmpressT:
Alright. For now, I am not on whatsapp but I will call you soon.
it's alright sir. Will keep my eyes on your call. Have a lovely day ahead.
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 8:01am On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2018
The digital world is the future. Take the advantage now
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
ur line please
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
sunja:
ur line please
Check my signature for my contact sir. It's prohibited to share it on here. Or better, still see below this text for my number. Thanks
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 9:44am On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
Happy Weekend people
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by lastclaire4(f): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2018
tboycares:
1.You need to know that life of being an accountant doesnt only exist in textbooks.

2. You need to know that you must be in tune with what is trending in an Accounting fields .

3. You need to know that there are millions of graduate competing for your dreams job. So you need to stay ahead. How?

If you an Accountant without the knowledge of Accounting ERP softwares, you are half bake. So need this knowledge to be able to stay ahead in labour market.

We have come to realize that the inability for people to Learn this tools is because of it affordability. Don't you worry, we have researched for these softwares: sage50, Quickbook Accounting and tally for you to benefit from, for just N3000 each.

You will get:
Installation on your computer.
Comprehensive Video Trainings
E-books.
Supports from us while learning.

Check my signature for my whatsapp number or call. We will get it to you no matter where you are.

How many companies are using erp called quick books and sage 50? If there are, it shouldn't take a serious person more than 2 hours to know the basics. If you want to make money for your self you can do that without calling people half bake. The truth is, most organisations do not use quick books or sage 50 except for companies in the class of "pa James and Co".

2 Likes

Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2018
The word half-baked isn't specifically for anyone sir.
It's for those who won't improve in their skills for what labour market requires. And may I ask the ERP most companies you know Uses sir?
lastclaire4:

How many companies are using erp called quick books and sage 50? If there are, it shouldn't take a serious person more than 2 hours to know the basics. If you want to make money for your self you can do that without calling people half bake. The truth is, most organisations do not use quick books or sage 50 except for companies in the class of "pa James and Co".
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by lastclaire4(f): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2018
tboycares:
The word half-baked isn't specifically for anyone sir.
It's for those who won't improve in their skills for what labour market requires. And may I ask the ERP most companies you know Uses sir?
That is your assignment my dear. Since you think you know what is required in the labour market.
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 8:08am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by olaabikemi: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2018
Pls I don't know how to check ur signature Pls I need ur contact
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2018
Check below the text.. U will find my contact. Just right below this text
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2018
Good morning
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! by tboycares: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eduwalt Communications (EWC) Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Visafone Calling / Life Time Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.