Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? (14548 Views)

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
thebosstrevor:

smiley

i am based in abujasmileythe capital citysmiley beautiful city,maybe i will show you around if you one day visitsmiley

Don't tempt me tongue
Who wouldn't wanna be in the company of such a sensible guy? wink

What tribe are you? This is a sensitive question to some. Weird. Hope you're not one those lol
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Don't tempt me tongue
Who wouldn't wanna be in the company of such a sensible guy? wink

What tribe are you? This is a sensitive question to some. Weird. Hope you're not one those lol

anyway tribe on nairaland and in Nigeria is a sensitive topic which i try to avoid so much.

anyway,i am yoruba)

do you guys have this tribal issues like Nigerian do?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by kultimii(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
Tallesty1:
I don't wear pants
me too
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
thebosstrevor:

anyway tribe on nairaland and in Nigeria is a sensitive topic which i try to avoid so much.

anyway,i am yoruba)

do you guys have this tribal issues like Nigerian do?

Ok, thanks for the honest reply despite the discomfort. I appreciate it.

Well, so-so. It's nothing serious though. More like teasing & banter than any genuine hostility. We tend to lean more towards tolerance. You don't have to love everyone, but you don't have to be a miserable POS to them either. So yeah, we're civil to one another for the most part.
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ok, thanks for the honest reply despite the discomfort. I appreciate it.

Well, so-so. It's nothing serious though. More like teasing & banter than any genuine hostility. We tend to lean more towards tolerance. You don't have to love everyone, but you don't have to be a miserable POS to them either. So yeah, we're civil to one another for the most part.

tribe plays a big role in politics,government and military jobs because we use quota system to make every one feel involve but it doesnt work so well.in private sector tribe doesnt play a big role.

dont be deceive by nairaland name calling,in real life,we marry each other,have sex with each other,go to the same school and work in the same place,but we still have stereotypical crime each tribe is know for,this is real but many people always get offended by the truth

e.g yoruba-internet crime
igbo-drug dealing
benin-prostitution
hausa-terrorism

this is real in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
thebosstrevor:

tribe plays a big role in politics,government and military jobs because we use quota system to make every one feel involve but it doesnt work so well.in private sector tribe doesnt play a big role.

dont be deceive by nairaland name calling,in real life,we marry each other,have sex with each other,go to the same school and work in the same place,but we still have stereotypical crime each tribe is know for,this is real but many people always get offended by the truth

e.g yoruba-internet crime
igbo-drug dealing
benin-prostitution
hausa-terrorism

this is real in nigeria.

Yeah true, I've come to realize that it's all about the teasing over there too.

So are you into any internet crime? tongue
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yeah true, I've come to realize that it's all about the teasing over there too.

So are you into any internet crime? tongue

hahaaaa)) lol,i cant do that, it will destroy my reputation and family name,so i try my best to avoid any illegal stuff

so what are you into?
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by samysmoothfresh: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
those two @xhosa and trevor have said "it was nice chatting with you..........bye and be safe" up to 4 times but them still dey derail talk rince undecided

make i dey look them first

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by Erums(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
This Trevor guy na just mumu.... My guy stop to dey type epistle.. Martin0 go Bleep dat Xhosa anytime any day... Abi you no see say Martin na alpha... See e typing na... U Trevor wan write book because of SA chick wen be naija pikin.... You no dey tink oo.. Dey junz for here... Type everything wen she no ask u because of pussy... See she no go visit abj.. And no bother send am money cos na voicemail e go enter...

Abegg both of una dey mad.. U no see say you call SA tribe, she nor know am... How come... Dey mumu urself there... If I hear talk abt other fellas, u go hear word

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
thebosstrevor:

hahaaaa)) lol,i cant do that, it will destroy my reputation and family name,so i try my best to avoid any illegal stuff

so what are you into?

Hmmm, that's attractive. A man with honour.

Well, what do mean by what I'm into? Interests? I have a fascination with evil & the unknown lol. I'm always reading about murder cases & mysterious disappearances. IDK why, but I like stuff like that. tongue

What are you into?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hmmm, that's attractive. A man with honour.

Well, what do mean by what I'm into? Interests? I have a fascination with evil & the unknown lol. I'm always reading about murder cases & mysterious disappearances. IDK why, but I like stuff like that. tongue

What are you into?

lol) i guess you are very curious about that,hope you wont become so hypervigilant basically that is what happens when you watch and read too much murder and mysterious cases,i used to,mine was watching too much real life shooting videos on youtube,there is a channel where you watch gun shootings and people self protecting themselves on youtube,it was fascinating to me,i wanted to understand how humans die from bullet wounds,what was very informative was that a hand gun wont do much damage to you if fired once ot twice but anyway,i do watch this channel sometimes just to value life))

our chat is getting too public for nairaland,lol,are you on any messenger?
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
thebosstrevor:

lol) i guess you are very curious about that,hope you wont become so hypervigilant basically that is what happens when you watch and read too much murder and mysterious cases,i used to,mine was watching too much real life shooting videos on youtube,there is a channel you watch gun shootings and people self protecting themselves on youtube,it was fascinating to me,i wanted to understand how humans die from bullet wounds,what was very informative was that a hand gun wont do much damage to you if fired once ot twice but anyway,i do watch this channel sometimes just to value life))

our chat is getting too public for nairaland,lol,are you on any messenger?

Lol, that sounds scary. As much as I like the macabre, I really don't like the visuals because they stick . It takes a long time to get those images out of your mind.

Just the other day I was watching the movie Scream late at night. After it was done I went around the house to make sure all the windows were closed. I even stuck a piece of toilet paper into the keyhole because I had this irrational fear that someone was watching me through the keyhole lol. I spent days in complete paranoia. I still like slasher movies though.

Would you believe me if I told you no? I don't use messaging apps. I'm a simple person with old fashion values tongue

We could chat on pm, but I'm not particularly confident about that either. Making new friends is not my strongest trait. Perhaps for now we should keep it..."forumy".
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by BiadeFolar(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by 21savages: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Tallesty1:
I don't wear pants
Me too
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by 21savages: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:
So many things. It's like I'm a magnet for weirdos.

One time I saw a car parked outside where I live, there was a man inside. I thought it was someone looking for directions, so I didn't hesitate when he called me over. Dude was sitting with his pants down, stroking an erection. He pleaded I do things to him. It was weird. Days later while telling the story to a neighbour I found out he is a well-known flasher & exhibitionist around my neighborhood.

The 2nd time was a neighbour. The guy lived alone. If I was home, he'd invite himself in just to talk. I didn't think much of it. I thought he was just lonely. The day before the incident, we were both outside, talking. He showed me pictures of his family etc & that's when I got the sense that he was looking for more than just a friendship. So anyway, early the next morning he knocked on my door & I told him I was busy (having a bath). About 30 minutes later, he came back again & I just moved the curtain out of the way to talk to him. He was dressed in a robe. He parted the robe to expose his penis, then he pressed it against my window. I was shocked. Days later I noticed a greasy smudge in the place where he'd rubbed his penis against. Thank God he moved out a month later but he is not staying very far because I still see him around every now & then.

I don't understand why people do things like that. It's crazy.
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by encryptjay(m): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
@thebosstrevor, you're truly a boss. Interesting conversation. What else do you like apart from politics?
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by encryptjay(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
But why did Xhosa ask if Trevor was into any internet crime? Yahoo boys don soil this country sha.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
encryptjay:
@thebosstrevor, you're truly a boss. Interesting conversation.
What else do you like apart from politics?

lol)play football and games and read when free))i used to drink before but stop,i need to protect myself for my future childsmiley)

now a days i am so busy that i dont have time for myself)) i work all days and travel,it is stressful but that is life)

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by IVORY2009(m): 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nice thread, nice chat etc keep it up!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by encryptjay(m): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
thebosstrevor:

lol)play football and games and read when free))i used to drink before but stop,i need to protect myself for my future childsmiley)

now a days i am so busy that i dont have time for myself)) i work all days and travel,it is stressful but that is life)
Nice one.
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by LordsApostle: 1:48am On Jul 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, change comes with negativity. Personally, I prefer when our borders were closed as things weren't as bad as they are right now. Also on the political front things aren't looking good. South Africa could face a civil war. I heard that some white people are being trained overseas just in case. Do I really care if people die as the result? Not really since I believe it's about time people start to take responsibility for their failures. I'm tired of people always blaming the past, when they're the architects of their own reality, right now.

No, I don't use WhatsApp. I also don't have the desire to know majority of people here, offline. As you have put it so nicely, the immaturity is off putting. It definitely makes one wary.
the bolded is the ONLY reasonable thing u wrote up there, throughout your conversation on this silly thread...
And God bless you for that, u adeptly very sincere... Will be visiting S. A in September, to J Borg and the white neighborhoods , Can NEVER get close to blacks, they are detestable and scornful... Black pigs....
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by DrayZee: 3:01am On Jul 02, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
those two @xhosa and trevor have said "it was nice chatting with you..........bye and be safe" up to 4 times but them still dey derail talk rince undecided

make i dey look them first

1 Like

Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2018
All I wanna know right now is, did you wipe off the greasy smudge? grin grin
XhosaNostra:

One time I saw a car parked outside where I live, there was a man inside. I thought it was someone looking for directions, so I didn't hesitate when he called me over. Dude was sitting with his pants down, stroking an erection. He pleaded I do things to him. It was weird. Days later while telling the story to a neighbour I found out he is a well-known flasher & exhibitionist around my neighborhood.

The 2nd time was a neighbour. The guy lived alone. If I was home, he'd invite himself in just to talk. I didn't think much of it. I thought he was just lonely. The day before the incident, we were both outside, talking. He showed me pictures of his family etc & that's when I got the sense that he was looking for more than just a friendship. So anyway, early the next morning he knocked on my door & I told him I was busy (having a bath). About 30 minutes later, he came back again & I just moved the curtain out of the way to talk to him. He was dressed in a robe. He parted the robe to expose his penis, then he pressed it against my window. I was shocked. Days later I noticed a greasy smudge in the place where he'd rubbed his penis against. Thank God he moved out a month later but he is not staying very far because I still see him around every now & then.

Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2018
KillaBeauty:
All I wanna know right now is, did you wipe off the greasy smudge? grin grin

Lol, I had to. It became the only thing I could see.
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2018
White people are weird embarassed grin
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I had to. It became the only thing I could see.
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by Vicktomaniaa(m): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You're not a Nigerian, re u?
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2018
KillaBeauty:
White people are weird embarassed grin

Very weird.

There was another one who was my sister's neighbour. That one was a peeping Tom & an underwear thief. He was living with his elderly mother. The mother passed away & his sister came over to clean the house. That's when she discovered a stash of panties hidden all over the house. She reported him to the police. According to her, he's been like that since he was a teenager & had molested someone related to them in the past. Hence they didn't get along. And this was a guy in his 50s! I guess some people never change undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2018
Vicktomaniaa:

You're not a Nigerian, re u?

No.
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, that sounds scary. As much as I like the macabre, I really don't like the visuals because they stick . It takes a long time to get those images out of your mind.

Just the other day I was watching the movie Scream late at night. After it was done I went around the house to make sure all the windows were closed. I even stuck a piece of toilet paper into the keyhole because I had this irrational fear that someone was watching me through the keyhole lol. I spent days in complete paranoia. I still like slasher movies though.

Would you believe me if I told you no? I don't use messaging apps. I'm a simple person with old fashion values tongue

We could chat on pm, but I'm not particularly confident about that either. Making new friends is not my strongest trait. Perhaps for now we should keep it..."forumy".

basically you were hyper-vigilance and hyper alert,but be careful it also causes anxiety disorder and sometimes traumatic stress.be careful

old fashion? that is nice,where you born before 1990?

funny enough,i do not use social media except nairaland,i am very concern about privacy issues online,it is an issue i am passionate about.
companies like facebook,sell your data without informing you so it is absurd that i am not in control of my data,then there is this stuff social media does,it gives you anxiety especially when you see that your buddy is having fun than you.i love the real world and meeting people in real life,it has improve my communication skills
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2018
thebosstrevor:

basically you were hyper-vigilance and hyper alert,but be careful it also causes anxiety disorder and sometimes traumatic stress.be careful

old fashion? that is nice,where you born before 1990?

funny enough,i do not use social media except nairaland,i am very concern about privacy issues online,it is an issue i am passionate about.
companies like facebook,sell your data without informing you so it is absurd that i am not in control of my data,then there is this stuff social media does,it gives you anxiety especially when you see that your buddy is having fun than you.i love the real world and meeting people in real life,it has improve my communication skills

Yes @ the bolded smiley

We're so similar on views about social media. I do have a Facebook account though, I just don't use it very often. My issue is not safety but the content. I get bored reading all the trivial things people post on Facebook. I think many use it to get attention, TBH. I don't consider myself an àss licker, so social media is probably not the place for me. Some people it's like they want recognition just for breathing. Pointless.

I understand your need for privacy though. Putting your life out there is risky because not everyone that views your profile or "friends" you, has good intentions. I also prefer to know people in the real world. It's easier to read them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach / Nigerian Girls And Their Low Standards / Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.