Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,536 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:26 PM

What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? (14479 Views)

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yes @ the bolded smiley

We're so similar on views about social media. I do have a Facebook account though, I just don't use it very often. My issue is not safety but the content. I get bored reading all the trivial things people post on Facebook. I think many use it to get attention, TBH. I don't consider myself an àss licker, so social media is probably not the place for me. Some people it's like they want recognition just for breathing. Pointless.

I understand your need for privacy though. Putting your life out there is risky because not everyone that views your profile or "friends" you, has good intentions. I also prefer to know people in the real world. It's easier to read them.

hmm,lot of similarities between us but wouldnt it be a disadvantage for us if we were to date in real life?)it is something that intrigue me,all the women have dated were always opposite of me and i have never dated someone with the same similarities as me but anyway,you might be the firstsmileyhaha

anyway,good luck today in your worksmileyi am work but damn bored lol,it happens every monday)

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
thebosstrevor:

hmm,lot of similarities between us but wouldnt it be a disadvantage for us if we were to date in real life?)it is something that intrigue me,all the women have dated were always opposite of me and i have never dated someone with the same similarities as me but anyway,you might be the firstsmileyhaha

anyway,good luck today in your worksmileyi am work but damn bored lol,it happens every monday)

Which month were you born?

Lol @ you might be the 1st. We'll see about that wink

Thanks. Hope that boredom improves.
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Which month were you born?

Lol @ you might be the 1st. We'll see about that wink

Thanks. Hope that boredom improves.

smiley i hope you dont believe in zodiac sign))

mine taurus-april))

and you?
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
thebosstrevor:

smiley i hope you dont believe in zodiac sign))

mine taurus-april))

and you?

Oh noooo! grin Well, I'm an Aquarius.

Unfortunately I do believe in zodiac signs, but I only use astrology as a tool to psychoanalyse tongue
It always falls short as compatibility assessor lol. So I use it more for entertainment than anything else.
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Oh noooo! grin Well, I'm an Aquarius.

Unfortunately I do believe in zodiac signs, but I only use astrology as a tool to psychoanalyse tongue
It always falls short as compatibility assessor lol. So I use it more for entertainment than anything else.

i sincerely do not believe in them.they kind of reduce ones scope of dating,it is similar to the rules people write for you on who you are suppose to date and who you cant date,it is silly,too much rules make people miss their opportunities because it makes people start fearing the unknown)

i think the best determinant for dating is knowing each other rather than allowing some rules or signs determine the outcome.i think only humans can determine their outcome in their personal and professional life.
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
thebosstrevor:

i sincerely do not believe in them.they kind of reduce ones scope of dating,it is similar to the rules people write for you on who you are suppose to date and who you cant date,it is silly,too much rules make people miss their opportunities because it makes people start fearing the unknown)

i think the best determinant for dating is knowing each other rather than allowing some rules or signs determine the outcome.i think only humans can determine their outcome in their personal and professional life.

Well said.

But I still find it interesting lol
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by tosyne2much(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
Which kind thread be this one ooo? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by ba7man(m): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
See sexy convo sha........ smooth take over from that other dude posting in pidgin. shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Well said.

But I still find it interesting lol

https://www.nairaland.com/4593493/why-killed-ex-girlfriend-detest

read this,it will blow your mind.its being long since i read something real like this on nairaland
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
thebosstrevor:

https://www.nairaland.com/4593493/why-killed-ex-girlfriend-detest

read this,it will blow your mind.its being long since i read something real like this on nairaland

Lol, I saw that story but I've been ignoring it. Felt it's something creepy. But since you're the one recommending it, I'll check it out wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I saw that story but I've been ignoring it. Felt it's something creepy. But since you're the one recommending it, I'll check it out wink

i feel sorry for him but then again he has paid the consequences,he needs to dust up and move on.

but he has the tendency to basically start physically attacking Nigerian women.this is how serial killers develop
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
thebosstrevor:

i feel sorry for him but then again he has paid the consequences,he needs to dust up and move on.

but he has the tendency to basically start physically attacking Nigerian women.this is how serial killers develop

I just finished reading it & the hair at the back of my neck is still standing. Very hectic stuff. I hope he gets help before he starts stacking bodies. He's not handling his pain well undecided
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I just finished reading it & the hair at the back of my neck is still standing. Very hectic stuff. I hope he gets help before he starts stacking bodies. He's not handling his pain well undecided

i think nairaland isnt helping with all the insane comment,i really dont know what to write to him but damn this is really pathetic.
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
thebosstrevor:

i think nairaland isnt helping with all the insane comment,i really dont know what to write to him but damn this is really pathetic.

My thoughts exactly! Methinks he is too far gone. There's nothing that we average people can say to save him from himself. He needs extensive therapy, coupled with some form of medication. He creeps me out, TBH with you.

Well, I'm off to bed now, Trev. Have yourself a lovely evening. Sweet dreams smiley
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

My thoughts exactly! Methinks he is too far gone. There's nothing that we average people can say to save him from himself. He needs extensive therapy, coupled with some form of medication. He creeps me out, TBH with you.

Well, I'm off to bed now, Trev. Have yourself a lovely evening. Sweet dreams smiley

and you toosmiley sweet dreams and kissessmiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:
So many things. It's like I'm a magnet for weirdos.

One time I saw a car parked outside where I live, there was a man inside. I thought it was someone looking for directions, so I didn't hesitate when he called me over. Dude was sitting with his pants down, stroking an erection. He pleaded I do things to him. It was weird. Days later while telling the story to a neighbour I found out he is a well-known flasher & exhibitionist around my neighborhood.
I have seen his video. He is south African right has a weird looking Car and a ugly dick
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

The title is missing the "trying" part, so...

Yes & yes to both statements because I'm sexually starved like that. Stop exposing your own loose morals.
You didn't give him a bj. You didn't right?
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
You no like pussy??
I kukuma like am
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
You no like pussy??
I kukuma like am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? / The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose / I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.