Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Bend Down Select For Me Between Infinix and Gionee, Camera wise - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bend Down Select For Me Between Infinix and Gionee, Camera wise (961 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Between Infinix And Tecno Phones Which Is Better / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bend Down Select For Me Between Infinix and Gionee, Camera wise by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
Guys Help me to make A nice selection Within, Gionee f103, Infinix zero 3 which of this is the best, i love phones with nice camera,
Re: Bend Down Select For Me Between Infinix and Gionee, Camera wise by Psoulsport(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
To me all are okay...but I use Tecno Camon X pro

Which the camera is super awesome compare to all the camera I have seen...
Re: Bend Down Select For Me Between Infinix and Gionee, Camera wise by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Which phone brand has a good camera quality for both night and day
Re: Bend Down Select For Me Between Infinix and Gionee, Camera wise by chicwoman(f): 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
Good to hear
Psoulsport:
To me all are okay...but I use Tecno Camon X pro

Which the camera is super awesome compare to all the camera I have seen...
Re: Bend Down Select For Me Between Infinix and Gionee, Camera wise by giftedben: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Iambees:
Guys Help me to make A nice selection Within, Gionee f103, Infinix zero 3 which of this is the best, i love phones with nice camera,

Is the f103 the pro version
Re: Bend Down Select For Me Between Infinix and Gionee, Camera wise by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
Iambees:

Lol, they are not even mates. Infinix zero 3 is better in all aspects. Better display, battery, build, processor, RAM.. in fact how can u even compare both phones. And since u like phones with good camera u might wanna know the Gionee F103 comes with 8mp shooter and can't shoot beyond 720p while Zero 3 comes with 20MP shooter that can shoot at 4k.
Re: Bend Down Select For Me Between Infinix and Gionee, Camera wise by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
giftedben:

Is the f103 the pro version
pro is also included
Re: Bend Down Select For Me Between Infinix and Gionee, Camera wise by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
greenhulk:

Lol, they are not even mates. Infinix zero 3 is better in all aspects. Better display, battery, build, processor, RAM.. in fact how can u even compare both phones. And since u like phones with good camera u might wanna know the Gionee F103 comes with 8mp shooter and can't shoot beyond 720p while Zero 3 comes with 20MP shooter that can shoot at 4k.
I am just confused because gionee phones have better cameras than tecno and infinix examples like infinix hot 5 compare to gionee p8w, or gionee m3 You will be surprized that gionee phones have nice camera
Re: Bend Down Select For Me Between Infinix and Gionee, Camera wise by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Iambees:
I am just confused because gionee phones have better cameras than tecno and infinix examples like infinix hot 5 compare to gionee p8w, or gionee m3 You will be surprized that gionee phones have nice camera

The mistakes some people make is comparing names instead of phone models. The Gionee u are talking about here is a low end phone whos camera cannot even record at 1080p (wtf, in 2018 u still looking at a phone that can't record in 1080p) while the infinix is flagship infinix phone that can shoot at 4k. Do the maths urself. If Mercedes makes better cars than Toyota, does that mean a Benz 190 has better features than a 2012 Toyota Camry?

1 Like

Re: Bend Down Select For Me Between Infinix and Gionee, Camera wise by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
greenhulk:

The mistakes some people make is comparing names instead of phone models. The Gionee u are talking about here is a low end phone whos camera cannot even record at 1080p (wtf, in 2018 u still looking at a phone that can't record in 1080p) while the infinix is flagship infinix phone that can shoot at 4k. Do the maths urself. If Mercedes makes better cars than Toyota, does that mean a Benz 190 has better features than a 2012 Toyota Camry?
What is pushing towards the gionee f103 is alro the 4g network
Re: Bend Down Select For Me Between Infinix and Gionee, Camera wise by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Iambees:
What is pushing towards the gionee f103 is alro the 4g network

Lol, guy u funny die. Gionee F103 has 4G LTE on only bands 3 and 40. In a layman's language it means u can only enjoy 4G on 9mobile, airtel and Ntel. Sorry no MTN or Glo 4G for u. Zero 3 on the other hand supports 4G LTE bands 1,3,7,38, 39, 40,41. Well looks like u already have ur mind made up with the Gionee.. Goodluck bro, I'm not a fan of either phones but people should quit deceiving themselves thinking Gionee are on another level as Tecno and Infinix.. they are all on the same level.
Re: Bend Down Select For Me Between Infinix and Gionee, Camera wise by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Tanx i think with This facts alone i would Go for the zero 3 thanks
Re: Bend Down Select For Me Between Infinix and Gionee, Camera wise by fbabs(m): 3:00am On Jul 03, 2018
Infinix hot 4 pro for sale 30,000 NGN
Re: Bend Down Select For Me Between Infinix and Gionee, Camera wise by fbabs(m): 3:01am On Jul 03, 2018
Infinix hot 4 pro for sale
30,000 NGN

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M5 Mini For Sale In Abuja SOLD / Tecno Spark 2, Infinix Hot 5, Tecno K7 Which One Is Best For Work? / Please Help Me To Select

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.