Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . (17968 Views)

See How Many Girls Slept In One Room (pics) / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by skfa1: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2010
If he refuse to touch you, then touch him with style, just like play play, guess that will work if you guys are just starting the relationship.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by amefi(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2010
Missy B:

I'll feel bad and rap[i]e[/i] him. tongue

MISSY B, I TRUST U, BINI NO DEY CARRY LAST
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by steve49ja(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2010
Lovemee:

But Steve, it doesnt always happen like that.

What if u havnt even flirted with him b4?

Yea I tot so, that's why I suggested touching him trust me that works more than you think, it answers every unasked question. U just got be creative, you help him solve the puzzle.

Now let's get personal, if a girl ive never flirted with comes to stay over (which is likely not happening except emergency) it'l be hard but I wont touch her expect she gives me green light steadily or maybe I just grow too much balls to dare (which is almost impossible cos we'v neva flirted, qxtn is if i were single and she same and we friends and we like eachother whats to say we neva flirted? tongue)

1 Like

Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Pennywise(m): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2010
@OP How I wish sometimes I can be that kind of guy. Try not to embarass myself
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2010
@ Topic:

I definitely wonder if he's impotent! undecided
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Pennywise(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2010
^^^
That is harsh. He may not be attracted to you at all. Even when you think he is.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2010
Make una read this interesting thread(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-448197.0.html)
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2010
Pennywise:

^^^
That is harsh. He may not be attracted to you at all. Even when you think he is.

Well if he's not attracted to me, then he's defintely impotent! wink cheesy
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by frank317: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2010
i hear some girls say they feel respected when a guy does not touch them at night. this just reminds me of how dumb some girls are.

how about allowing urself to reson constructively, ask urself questions fro the first time in ur life and draw reasonable conclusions.

for all i know the guy could be scared(liverlesss), not interested, feeling the the time is not yet ripe, or perhaps something about you might have turned him off, or playing you the reverse psychology. he could be sleeping the whole night in delima.

respect has got nothing to do with it. if u are not sexy enough to make a man's jumbo stand up, then u shouldnt consider urself a woman.

making a move by the guy is one thing, and u accepting is another. but please dont condem hin because he made a move, he was just being a man.

1 Like

Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Pennywise(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

Well if he's not attracted to me, then he's defintely impotent!  wink  cheesy

You do know your worth alright. Go on girl.
frank3.16:

i hear some girls say they feel respected when a guy does not touch them at night. this just reminds me of how dumb some girls are.

how about allowing urself to reson constructively, ask urself questions fro the first time in your life and draw reasonable conclusions.

for all i know the guy could be scared(liverlesss), not interested, feeling the the time is not yet ripe, or perhaps something about you might have turned him off, or playing you the reverse psychology. he could be sleeping the whole night in delima.

respect has got nothing to do with it. if u are not sexy enough to make a man's jumbo stand up, then u shouldnt consider urself a woman.

making a move by the guy is one thing, and u accepting is another. but please dont condem hin because he made a move, he was just being a man.

A girl comes to spend the night with me and I dont touch her that first night. That relationship is dead and buried. Absolutely no hope for it.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by kobikwelu(m): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2010
LEMME REPEAT!!!

ON NO CONDITION SHOULD YOU BE CAUGHT DEAD IN A YOUNG (VIRILE) MAN'S HOUSE OVER-NIGHT,

EXCEPT ITS ABSOLUTELY BEYOND YOUR CONTROL!!!!

BUT IF U CARRY YOUR LEG GO A GUY HAUSE, NITE CUM CATCH U , U STILL DEY TILL 10PM??

YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN,

by the way, on a serious note if you crash on the same bed with a guy and him just act as if u bi guy

SUMTIN IS WRONG WIT U,

you need a makeover!!!!! (sensually,personality wise)
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by saintneo(m): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2010
Creamish:

i.e if they r guyz like u ba?  tongue

I maintain my stand! Girls are always in doubt of themselves. cool
Deny them sex and they will come upon you like a lion lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Show your other side, they start complaining  grin grin grin grin grin

One thing I have come to learn, if you want access; try being a coin with two sides angryit works trust me. cheesy
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by adeadekf: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2010
let's be factual,what do most girls want? if you make attempt,you are too forward and do not respect her and if you refrain or behave gentlemanly,you are mugun. They can't be satisfied.The best thing is to deal with them the way one feels is best.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by estrella(f): 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2010
If he didn't touch me and we slept on the same bed together,I would be amazed and quite pleased;like one of the girls said,Im tired of them putting thier greasy paws all over me and getting one who won't crowd my personal space will be greeeeaaattt!
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by ifihearam: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2010
[tr]I feel respected and loved, am crazy about a guy that has not touched me for some months that have been paying visit to him [/tr]

God forbid

Guys never make dis silly mistake
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by kpolli(m): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2010
maybe he tot u were on ur period, lol
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by 2blunt: 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2010
Beautful.B
Classy!
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by gozee(m): 12:28am On Jun 22, 2010
haba! e no wan do, na by force,
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by MikeLarry(m): 12:32am On Jun 22, 2010
If a guy make a move he is a pervert, if he does not he is gay. Women need to make up their mind.
But really maybe you are not his type, not attractive enough or have bad body odour. grin
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by PokerFace(f): 12:40am On Jun 22, 2010
It could mean many things:

-Just pretending, yes!(Trying to form the perfect guy)
-He's got self-control
-He doesn't wanna rush things, even though agro wan kill am

-Gay? Don't think so, maybe bisexual
-He's not sexually attracted to you, even though he's heterosexual. As strange as it may sound, you might be physically attraced to someone without being sexually attracted to the person.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by chiogo(f): 12:48am On Jun 22, 2010
Depends on who the 'guy' is. Random guy?(In which case I wouldn't be sleeping in his house). Or a guy you're in a relationship with.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by babsjnr(m): 1:32am On Jun 22, 2010
mix viaga pill with his food and after 10 mins he will be feeling randy 2 sha* ur hot puss*
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Pweety4me(f): 1:35am On Jun 22, 2010
@OP First of all i would not sleep in a guy's house unless he is my man. smiley tongue cool

If 2 say by chance i went wif a friend 2 visit her guy/friend?and we ended up having 2 stay because of 1 reason or d other then it is wat it is.

I seriously have noffin 2 feel cause i wouldn't do that anywayz i can't sleep in a total stranger's house whether i like him or not.
undecided
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 22, 2010
^correct yan wink
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Pweety4me(f): 1:56am On Jun 22, 2010
^ kiss
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by sjeezy8: 2:17am On Jun 22, 2010
^^ shut up I know you sleep in multiple guys houses.
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by Pweety4me(f): 2:20am On Jun 22, 2010
^Yes your fada's cheesy. . .assanine undecided
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by softgirl1: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2010
@poster it is a lie my husband and I have being married for 5yrs and he still has not gotten tired of me just last nite he asked me if i can be giving him every nite that everyday seems like new to him and it seems he has not seen me before it depends on how spicy ur Love making is everyday is new for me and my husband i exploy him and if u truly love ur wife u will tell her how u want her to dress and she will always look sexy in ur eyes
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by kokoye(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

Well if he's not attracted to me, then he's defintely impotent! wink cheesy

Very correct answer!
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by star4(f): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2010
Depends who it was, if I was attracted and he never touched me I would walk away believing he wasn't in to me at all. Just cause you're hot doesn't mean every guy wants you wink
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by gem70: 12:12am On Oct 21, 2010
Re: If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . by swiftycool(m): 12:28am On Oct 21, 2010
star*:

Depends who it was, if I was attracted and he never touched me I would walk away believing he wasn't in to me at all. Just cause you're hot doesn't mean every guy wants you wink
God bless u jare wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Dick Be Too Big For Your Vagina? (guys, Read This Fact) / I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] / Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.