Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People (34285 Views)

5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! / Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran / See The 10 Most Powerful People In The World, 2018 -FORBES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by Automotive1(m): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2018
These lists is about the official state car that carries some of the most powerful Head of States on this Planet .

These cars also serve as an automotive symbol of these head of states and their country. Part of the criteria for an official state car is to have adequate security, capability and stateliness for its duty ,since they are being watched and followed by millions of people.

1)Bentley State Limousine

The Rolls-Royce-Bentley engine powered Armoured Bentley State Limousine is the official state car created by Bentley for Queen Elizabeth II for her Golden Jubilee Anniversary in 2002.

It is blast resistance ,has sealed air-tight cabin from gas attack and kevlar-reinforced tyres.The high roof makes it easier for the QUEEN to get out in a suitably dignified manner.

Only two Bentley State Limousine were ever built and is valued at N4.8Billion (10 million GBP ) each.

2)United States Beast Limo

The £1.2 million armored mobile bunker also known as “The Beast”,”Cadillac One” and "First Car” is one of a fleet of 12 which cost around £15 million to build.

The 20,000 pounds Cadillac-on-tank limo ( 2014 Toyota Camry sedan weighs about 3,200 pounds) has 7 inches thick bulletproof plating, doors as heavy as those found in Boeing 757 aircraft and also Kevlar tyres.

3)Russian-made Aurus Senat limousine

The presidential state car is the Russian-made Aurus Senat limousine . It was jointly developed by NAMI and Porsche/Bosch .It was publicly presented during the inauguration of 65-year-old former KGB officer Vladimir Putin in May 7 2018.

The 12 pounds ,23 foot-long armored limousine is equipped with life-saving, offensive, and defensive measures that can match that of the United States Beast Limo.

4)North Korea's Armored Mercedes-Benz S600

The North Korean leader uses a modified 2008 to 2013 production Armoured W221 S600 Pullman Guards that is decked out with a luxurious leather-lined interior.
It is also equipped with personal toilet to prevent foreign spies from collecting samples that may reveal informations about his health status.

5)Jaguar XJ Sentinel

The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom use customised armoured Jaguar XJ Sentinel that is equipped with run flat tyres and gun ports to allow bodyguards to return fire at any attackers.

6)Germany's Mercedes-Benz S600

The President use an armored Mercedes-Benz S600 while the current Chancellor Angela Merkel alternate between Armoured brands ( Mercedes-Benz, Audi , BMW,VW) to project neutrality and support for the German car industry in general.

7)Hongqi HQE

The armoured 4.5 tons Hongqi (Red Flag) HQE limo is China's Official state car.

The D-Class HQE super luxury limousine boasts the FAW-developed CA12GV 6.0-liter engine.

Most Countries of the world prefer customised armoured Mercedes-Benz S-Class as their official state car: Among them are

Nigeria, Egypt, Ukraine Morocco, Mongolia, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, , Singapore, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Turkey and Zambia.

https://autojosh.com/see-the-official-state-cars-of-some-of-the-worlds-most-powerful-people/

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 02, 2018
Nice one bro....
I learnt something today.

6 Likes

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by Dottore: 3:41am On Jul 02, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by Constie(f): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2018
Amazing... I'm definitely getting one of these soon! cheesy

cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by rahl12(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2018
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by StUriah(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2018
Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by OChimex: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2018
see my superstars own

12 Likes

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by Badgers14: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2018
Even bubu they drive Mercedes but FG preaches buy Nigerian. Why didn't they patronize Innoson

I guess they are waiting for Dangote to open up his Peugeot assembly plant.

Only God will judge these politicians

14 Likes

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2018
we can't do without MAZEEDIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by whodeyhere: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

Check OLAM, they have a factory at ilorin.

2 Likes

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by Yankiss(m): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2018
Countries like Nigeria do not need customized official state cars. We need to consider the abject poverty here. Any car in the range of 3m to 5m is good to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by Unlimited22: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2018
Brother lalasticlala, please what happened to one month of my time spent online?
Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by helphelp: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2018
K
Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by Yeligray(m): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2018
Which one buhari d use?
Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by beautyhd: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2018
As expected, Nigeria isn't there.
Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by IBBG(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2018
then who uses Mercedez Maybach? i like the car scarrer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by OboOlora(f): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2018
Ekpanfly:
Nice one bro....
I learnt something today.
What did u learn, that the NK President doesn’t sh1t in public?

Na joke oh

14 Likes

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by Reference(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2018
Status symbols of their automobile industries. Africans where are yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by BlayzinB(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2018
MERCEDES Benz can I just love you less? No way

1 Like

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by Baobab4loan(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2018
We give loan to Business Around Ajah, lekki,sangotedo, and environs kindly check my signature for my contact
Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by mercenary: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,

Which school did you graduate from?

2 Likes

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by victorazyvictor(m): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2018
Nigeria should use Innoson

1 Like

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by klarke(m): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2018
What about Israel?
Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by Anigreat: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2018
shocked

Where is our dullard own?
Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by Kakafranky(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2018
that North Korea president with sh**t sha, the other day when he met with Trump he brought his own toilet.

they say "is to prevent u S from getting information from it"

now inside motor self toilet. this guy can sh**t nuclear weapons maybe.

1 Like

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by Foads(m): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2018
Do You need training on how to install & configure CCTV , Time attendance & biometric access control ? Check my signature.
Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by cezarman(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2018
Naso North Korea own things dey always different. So the guards must run dey follow the motor?
They're really disciplined sha... Although they have a very hypocritical, sadistic buns looking guy as a leadersmiley

3 Likes

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by Timoleon(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2018
see wetin propaganda go cos...the only reasonable information they can find on the north Korean state car is 'private toilet'. Afterall, that is the most obvious feature of the he car, una try.

1 Like

Re: See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People by NCANTaskForce: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2018
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi the governor of Enugu State will buy it after selling people's lands

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sebastian Pinera Handed $3,500 Fine For Mask-less Selfie With Stranger On Beach / Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt / North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.