Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Whatever Brings You Happiness Is Worth Spending On - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whatever Brings You Happiness Is Worth Spending On (304 Views)

My Heart Is Restless What Can I Do Get Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatever Brings You Happiness Is Worth Spending On by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 02, 2018
I believe in spending on what makes me happy.
Now i have seen many topics on not spending on a woman, or saying women are too demanding. I believe u would agree with me that an unhappy person would never make another person happy, I don't do that feminist shit but i just like to be plain, if one is lucky to find happiness in a woman which is rare, he should make her happy. If a woman makes u happy, and u giving her money makes her happy,Brother if u don't give money to her you are been SELFISH. Seriously is it not wickedness having a woman make u happy and then withhold what makes her happy?(that is if money makes her happy too) I mean people spend millions to be happy, if you are lucky to find yours in a woman please show her some appreciation, there are people who don't even get their happiness in a woman and there are people who are searching for it but don't find it.
Appreciate your source of happiness else it moves to the next Person.
Most people would come here call you a fool for spending on your woman, you would listen to them, they would still snatch her and spend lavishly on her. BE WISE, BUT DON'T BE FOOLISH TOO.
BTW This post is only for people who find happiness in their women and only ladies who make their men happy, are worth spending on.
Talk soon...

(1) (Reply)

. / A Room Mate / Friends In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.