Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

2018 World Cup: What Putin Told Russian Players Before The Spain Game. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2018 World Cup: What Putin Told Russian Players Before The Spain Game. (785 Views)

Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) / World Cup: What Happened In 1966 Is Happening In 2018! / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018 World Cup: What Putin Told Russian Players Before The Spain Game. by Cletus77(m): 1:43am On Jul 02, 2018
President Vladimir Putin told Russia coach, Stanislav Cherchesov, that nobody was going to judge his team if they lost to Spain in the 2018 World Cup last 16 on Sunday.

Kremlin spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, revealed this after the hosts dumped out the former world champions via penalties on Sunday.

Peskov insisted that Putin, who watched the game on TV, did not put any pressure on the team to win.

“Before the match, around noon, the president called the coach and wished him well.

“He said that under Cherchesov’s leadership, our guys have already accomplished the impossible — made it out of the group.

“Putin also noted that regardless of the outcome of the match, no one in our country was going to judge them,” Russian news agencies quoted Peskov as saying.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/01/world-cup-2018-putin-told-russian-players-spain-game/

Re: 2018 World Cup: What Putin Told Russian Players Before The Spain Game. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:52am On Jul 02, 2018
The most powerful man in the world.... Thumbs up!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2018 World Cup: What Putin Told Russian Players Before The Spain Game. by Cletus77(m): 2:02am On Jul 02, 2018
post=69002891:
That's how its supposed to be. Not one incompetent man chanting bring the cup home.
I didn't mention anyone o grin

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup: What Putin Told Russian Players Before The Spain Game. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:18am On Jul 02, 2018
Cletus77:

That's how its supposed to be. Not one incompetent man chanting bring the cup home.
I didn't mention anyone o grin
I guess the man should have told them to go clubbing while in Russia.
And I want to believe he will be the first leader in the country to charge his team to 'bring the trophy home.
I didn't mention anyone o cheesy grin
Re: 2018 World Cup: What Putin Told Russian Players Before The Spain Game. by Haphard(m): 2:33am On Jul 02, 2018
post=69002891:

is he GOD, that's how you people will be spitting trash upandan........
Re: 2018 World Cup: What Putin Told Russian Players Before The Spain Game. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:53am On Jul 02, 2018
Haphard:

Ignorance is a disease sha!
Some people will never stop embarrassing themselves and relations online.
No wonder he goes sleeping with his neighbour according to his thread!
Smh!
Re: 2018 World Cup: What Putin Told Russian Players Before The Spain Game. by Tolexander: 5:26am On Jul 02, 2018
This is ok , instead of putting unnecessary pressure on the coach.
Re: 2018 World Cup: What Putin Told Russian Players Before The Spain Game. by KendrickAyomide: 7:24am On Jul 02, 2018
and they won
Re: 2018 World Cup: What Putin Told Russian Players Before The Spain Game. by KendrickAyomide: 10:09am On Jul 02, 2018
Honestylarry:

Call or buzz me on my signature
I'm at your service for the USA whatsapp and calls number
I'll call you Wednesday morning. i they GH now.
Re: 2018 World Cup: What Putin Told Russian Players Before The Spain Game. by Honestylarry(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
I'll call you Wednesday morning. i they GH now.

Alright
Re: 2018 World Cup: What Putin Told Russian Players Before The Spain Game. by Goodness4525: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2018
Haphard:

does God resides in d world

(1) (Reply)

Coach Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans And Is Free To Leave Chelsea / 5 Ways Online Betting Is Safer Than Shop Betting / Life Of Nigerian Football And Coaching Legend Francis Obi Okoye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.