Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) (30271 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by uju22(f): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2018
yeah yeah, Miracle got what he want, congratulations to him
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by SageTravels: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

The young man you are referring to is miles ahead of Miracle. He was so intelligent he got double promotion throughout his primary and secondary education. He graduated at 18years of age and started working in one of new generation bank.

Miracle was still sleeping behind his mum when Tobi was achieving what Miracle is struggling to get now.

How many Pilots are successful in life?

Pilots hardly make it in life.

They only survive on their meagre salary just like average civil servant.

In Europe, pilots commit suicide like chicken cos of frustration.

After obtaining commercial licence which ll still take Miracle more years to get, he ll start to struggle to get a job that ll fetch him the same or less salary Tobi rejected at his last job(Heritage Bank)

Jesus Christ. pls Modify your comment.

Do you know what it takes to be a pilot?

I recently published a story about Air peace pilot that was promoted from Senior First Officer to a captain.

Read Here

https://www.sagetravels.com/jubilation-as-air-peace-decorates-first-female-captain/

everyone in the family is a pilot except the mother. the two brothers are with air peace plus her making them 3 in one company. And you said its not a good Job.

do you know now much it takes to get a flight dispatcher license. pilots salary is some bankers annual income.

Google is your friend.

4 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2018
fernandoc:
Davido should employ him to command his private jet
Jiiii Jiiii Masun
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by ALERT07(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2018
Congrats bro
Abeg help us fly Buhari first go Sambisa so we can confirm if you don sabi work or not
No bring am back ooooo �
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by Iamasa(f): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2018
Congratulations!
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by Kellibae(f): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

The young man you are referring to is miles [s]ahead of Miracle. He was so intelligent he got double promotion throughout his primary and secondary education. He graduated at 18years of age and started working in one of new generation bank.
Miracle was still sleeping behind his mum when Tobi was achieving what Miracle is struggling to get now.
After obtaining commercial licence which ll still take Miracle more years to get, he ll start to struggle to get a job that ll fetch him the same or less salary Tobi rejected at his last job[/s](Heritage Bank)

Tobi is ahead of miracle?.
U are talking trash pls.. All tobi knwos was following Alex nyash

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by Kellibae(f): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2018
SageTravels:

Jesus Christ. pls Modify your comment.

Do you know what it takes to a pilot?

I recently published a story about

So don't MInd the clown.
I guess he down know.. Tobi that is buzy chasing Alex for bum bum.
This guys is dumb for comparing tobi with miracle. Seriously
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by Kellibae(f): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2018
princely83:
Op you are ignorant. A flight dispatcher license is to certify one that he can now chart flight routes putting into consideration weather patterns and air traffic for airlines in Nigeria (only in Nigeria). This is not the same as a private pilot license.

Pls he got the 2 the mods are biased they didnt send the right topic to FP where u can clearly see the snapshot of the 2.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by Kellibae(f): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2018
dominique:
I thought he said he has gotten the PPL before going for the show and he's working on getting a commercial license. Oh well! Congrats to him

He meant he completed the training but havnt got the licence in hardcopy
U don't graduate from school and get ur cert immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by Abdul3391(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2018
fernandoc:
finish
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by mimimile93: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Big brother Naija 2017 winner, Miracle Igbokwe has been focused on chasing his pilot dreams since he left the house.

He has bagged his Private Pilot Licence, which will now allow him to act as pilot in command of an aircraft privately (not for remuneration). 

Sharing the good news on his Instagram page, he thanked his state governor, Rochas Okorocha, family and fans.

He wrote;

"Firstly, I thank GOD Almighty for HIS Grace and Wisdom, also Your Excellency @rochasokorocha a man of His word and for your uncommon Wisdom, exemplary leadership and remarkable vision for Education. Today is also my Pillars Birthday (my Sweet Mum), thank you Mother for always being there for me through this journey. To all my Lovely Fans, I thank y’all for your patience and support. We made it. PPL in the . Happy New month @ulomarochas"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/miracle-bags-his-private-pilot-licence-photos.html

I tot this niggah had PPL before goin to BBN and was set to do his CPL after the BBN?

If he just got his PPL now that means he wasn't a pilot befor goin for BBN he was an aspirant.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by mimimile93: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2018
fernandoc:
hahaha.. Bros u no no say Davido na Lia Mohammed's son?
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2018
OboOlora:
This is someone with focus and life goals!
Not that one snapping pictures upandan with fake designers with his transgender GF seeking IG followers!

It's in our blood. Seek ye 1st knowledge and then pursue other dreams. Proudly Imolite.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by kaylo31(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
timilehing:
Which one is Private Pilot licence? Is there Public pilot license?? �
there is also a CPL (Commercial Pilot License). The PPL only qualifies him to fly a privately owned airplane with no passengers for monetary gain. He will need a CPL to fly commercial/passenger airplanes
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by kaylo31(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

The young man you are referring to is miles ahead of Miracle. He was so intelligent he got double promotion throughout his primary and secondary education. He graduated at 18years of age and started working in one of new generation bank.

After obtaining commercial licence which ll still take Miracle more years to get, he ll start to struggle to get a job that ll fetch him the same or less salary Tobi rejected at his last job(Heritage Bank)
Bros u are an ignoramus, u need to stop talking

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by rawe45: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
dominique:
I thought he said he has gotten the PPL before going for the show and he's working on getting a commercial license. Oh well! Congrats to him

what I thought
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
such a liar. he didn't even have a ppl before now and has been parading himself as a pilot
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) by Joylove2324(f): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
timilehing:
Which one is Private Pilot licence? Is there Public pilot license?? �
private pilot license(PPL) he can only fly private jet and not commercial plane........he will still need to purse the (CPL) before he can fly comercial

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.