Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Buhari's Loss Of Control - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Loss Of Control (1221 Views)

243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? / Atiku Sends Condolence Message To Nigerian Army Over The Recent Loss Of Lives / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Loss Of Control by ivandragon: 6:03am On Jul 02, 2018
Buhari’s loss of control

It is understandable that many people are characterising the violence in Plateau State last weekend, in which over 200 persons were killed, according to state governor Simon Lalong, as “herdsmen-farmer” clashes.

It is a convenient label, but it neither captures the heart of the problem nor contributes meaningfully to the search for an answer.

That problem, and the tragic story of Nigeria, is the collapse of leadership. To put it bluntly, President Muhammadu Buhari has lost control.

For the record, on 15 April in this column, I urged him to resign rather than hurt the nation further by seeking a second term.

‘The fall of Buhari, and the APC’, on February 5, 2017, I had also cited his lack of will, temperament and capacity for the job.

Sadly, in the past two months Buhari has proved right those of us who have expressed this view, as he has increasingly demonstrated bad judgement, poor motivation and a poor sense of direction.

Hours after the massacre in Plateau for instance, he was clapping for himself in Abuja, telling members of the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria how honest he is.
“I am satisfied with what I am,” he said. “I am happy I have kept myself and the people close to me from benefiting from government contracts.”

It is not surprising that a man who cannot maintain the nation’s best public-sector hospital but routinely goes abroad at public expense for his own medical care, his bills paid by Nigerians whom he doesn’t tell how much of their money he is spending or what he is being treated for, is satisfied with what he is.

What he is a man who neither understands the issues, nor cares, nor has the capacity for the assiduous work demanded of him. Honesty is not when you hide information, including what your officials own, but when open records prove a person to be beyond blame. The Plateau massacre is the direct result of this general ineptitude and porous sense of values, and to Buhari directly goes full responsibility for the bloodshed.

Yes, some progress was made concerning Boko Haram, but it is nothing exemplary, and contrary to the repeated claims of the militants being wiped out, they have shown uncommon resilience.

Of greater importance, whatever Buhari has accomplished on Boko Haram he has compromised by his failure to respond appropriately and adequately to the herdsmen challenge.

Let us remember that in January, over 70 were killed in Benue State in an attack like Plateau’s. There have been many others in the intervening months, but when people are merely hurt, or when “only” 10 or 20 are killed, it is telling those incidents no longer makes the news.

In response to Benue, Buhari made two gasp-inducing gaffes. First, he deployed to the state Inspector-General of Police Ibrahim Idris, ostensibly to demonstrate authoritative federal presence at the highest level. Idris didn’t go.

Weeks later, Buhari—who is presumed to live in the same Abuja as Idris and to have routine and regular security contacts with him— “discovered” the Idris had never bothered to leave for the drudgery in Benue.

What made that joke even funnier is that Idris kept his job without having to apologise to the people of Benue. Buhari was satisfied with his personal ‘honesty,” we presume.

The nation’s top policeman was then seen on video at a public event either too sick or too drunk or too drugged to read one sentence of his own speech! He kept his job!
But as if to prove that the joke was on the victims of the violence in Benue in the first place, Buhari later told their leaders they should “accommodate (their attackers)” and restrain “your people.”

That was before his state visit to the United States in April, where he explained to Mr. Donald Trump that the late Libyan leader, Muammar Ghaddafi was to blame. “43 years of Ghaddafi, people were recruited from Sahel and trained to shoot and kill,” Buhari said, pompously. “With the demise of Ghaddafi they moved to other countries and regions…”

In other words, those doing the killing in Nigeria were trained killers, which would normally have made them criminals to be hunted down by the security agencies.

But ‘honest’ Buhari has not made that case, but again, he did say on television two years ago that a man herding over 400 cows cannot stop them from devastating any farm which happens to be in their way.

In effect, Buhari, whose first job is security, was asking the affected farmers and villagers simply to and “accommodate” the armed killers if they do not want to be killed.

That is not the attitude of a leader motivated by the constitution he swore to uphold and who really cares about the fate of the citizen. That is not a government; it is a ramshackle outfit of ego and propaganda masquerading as one.

This is what makes the Buhari government dangerous, and it is the reason why each time the government boasts about its achievements, something immediately emerges to puncture its ego. For instance, it is just three weeks ago in Abuja that Buhari bragged to the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) that Nigeria is safe and secure for tourism, brandishing “improved security” and Nigeria’s “burgeoning” economy.

Burgeoning? A new report by The World Poverty Clock immediately appeared showing Nigeria now the country with the most extreme poor people in the world.

Tourism? Buhari’s falsehood about national security was immediately pushed back down the throat of the government by the Plateau massacre.

And how did Buhari respond last week? As usual, he held meetings with top legislators and security chiefs.

One of them must have been IGP Idris. And how did Idris respond? The man who refused a presidential order to go to Benue and was subsequently tripped up by the word, transmission, transmitted one of his deputies to Plateau.

Buhari was further exposed last week when Amnesty International (AI) reported that over 1800 Nigerians have been killed in communal clashes, the Boko Haram insurgency, banditry and the so-called herdsmen-farmer conflicts, since January. AI noted how the attackers, “often in their hundreds, spend hours at the scene without any intervention from the security forces.”

But desperately clinging to his fiction, Buhari said on Thursday that his government has had “notable successes” in tackling insecurity.

A patently false narrative. With Buhari clearly unable, or worse still unwilling, to do anything to protect lives and property, we are reminded of last March’s eerie prescription by former defence minister, Theophilus Danjuma.

“You must rise to protect yourselves from these people,” he told Nigerians. “If you depend on the armed forces to protect you, you will all die.”

And in case you missed it last week, the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen, blasted “frightening proportions” and “horrific incidents” of police brutality, inordinate arrest, detention and extortion of innocent Nigerians nationwide.
That is Buhari’s “secure” Nigeria, but it sounds like anarchy in full bloom.

Buhari said the past was prologue. Pity we didn’t ask him what he penned as the colour of our future.

http://punchng.com/buharis-loss-of-control/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by DrGoodman: 6:05am On Jul 02, 2018
I get very annoyed when people say Buharri has lost control of the country, has he ever been in control of the country ever?

Even in 1984, he was not in control as Idiagbon ran the show. In 2015 till now, the cabal are running things, maybe in 2019, the office will be vacant and government will cease as the country descends into anarchy.

But this will not make people to vote right, many people will still vote Pmb knowing fully well they are sending the country to the cemetery.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by SalamRushdie: 6:14am On Jul 02, 2018
Anybody still supporting this man is a drone of Satan himself

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by Donald95(m): 6:16am On Jul 02, 2018
I know BMC Zone Bees will quickly scroll down without reading it in other to spew rubbish in the comment section. My happiness is that in 2015 when we kicked against Buhari, many myopic said"It is their way, always wailing" Now, at least Middlebelt people has started realizing why we didn't support Buhari but unfortunately they are learning in a hard way.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by Histrings08(m): 6:17am On Jul 02, 2018
They'll soon come for the head of this guy now.. Awon werey...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by Firefire(m): 6:19am On Jul 02, 2018
Buhary should be allowed to complete his work of destruction.

Some foolish Nigerians will not learn anything believing that corruption is our main problem when Buhary himself is ‘very kworupt’; a man who can not stand by his words & promises, is he not worst than the known looters? A man under whose watch many Nigerians are killed in cold blood, including those who erroneously voted for him, is he not a bloody vampire?

If Buhary is NOT STOPPED NOW, I wish Nigeria goodbye to peace and tranquility.

Buhary till 2045!

Kai Barber!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by Timewilltell2(f): 6:23am On Jul 02, 2018
Buhari has a better control of the country than the thieving liar before him. So many things are pointing up , under him . Sai baba.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by johnmartus(m): 6:25am On Jul 02, 2018
Trash same story as usual.
Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by Victorygold(m): 6:36am On Jul 02, 2018
Beg PDP to make this government governable for Buhari.
Recal that when United state came to intervain in the case of Book haram sometimes in 2013 or their about Jonathan sent them back.
The killings are antics of the opposition party to score cheap political point against the ruling party that made integrity their emblem.

My advice, before you judge buhari think deep and ask your self can that magnitude of massacre take place in the south or in Yoruba land?
The answer is IMPOSSIBLE.

So the should watch it or else judicial actions would be taken against them after all they were in power for 16 years, NO PROGRESS.

Another party just got into power just 2/3 years ago
They are shouting and causing calamity underneath.

CANDIDLY I WILL ADVISE, let PDP go and hug transformer, NIGERIANS KNOW THEIR ANTICS AND AND WE WILL NEVER FALL FOR IT, NOT AGAIN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by blackmantis: 6:39am On Jul 02, 2018
Security : Nigeria one of the most dangerous place to live
Economy: Nigeria the highest number of people living in poverty.
Health: Medical workers always agitating for better working conditions. President doesn't care would rather fly out for medical care than address the rot in the system.
Human Rights: Increased violations of human rights. SARS extortion widely reported
Power: Epileptic!
Employment: Millions of youth unemployed
Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by UncleJudax(m): 6:44am On Jul 02, 2018
DrGoodman:
I get very annoyed when people say Buharri has lost control of the country, has he ever been in control of the country ever?

Even in 1984, he was not in control as Idiagbon ran the show. In 2015 till now, the cabal are running things, maybe in 2019, the office will be vacant and government will cease as the country descends into anarchy.

But this will not make people to vote right, many people will still vote Pmb knowing fully well they are sending the country to the cemetery.
Lol. Your head de there

Dem de ask us "who to vote"...when Sowere, Mughalu, Dorutoye etc are there.

Them still wan vote Buhari or PDP grin

Dem never see something
Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by weyreypey: 6:50am On Jul 02, 2018
Wow

Sadly, in the past two months Buhari has proved right those of us who have expressed this view, as he has increasingly demonstrated bad judgement, poor motivation and a poor sense of direction.

Hours after the massacre in Plateau for instance, he was clapping for himself in Abuja, telling members of the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria how honest he is.
“I am satisfied with what I am,” he said. “I am happy I have kept myself and the people close to me from benefiting from government contracts.”

It is not surprising that a man who cannot maintain the nation’s best public-sector hospital but routinely goes abroad at public expense for his own medical care, his bills paid by Nigerians whom he doesn’t tell how much of their money he is spending or what he is being treated for, is satisfied with what he is.

Buhari is a punishment to Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by Timewilltell2(f): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2018
blackmantis:
Security : Nigeria one of the most dangerous place to live

I remember it was like that under Jonathan also, meaning it's not buhari government it's a nigerian thing. Even during military rule , there was brutality.

Economy: Nigeria the highest number of people living in poverty.

Believe this in your own peril, white people can lie she. Zimbabwe, Malawi , South Africa, Somalia, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya nko? They are better than us undecided

Health: Medical workers always agitating for better working conditions. President doesn't care would rather fly out for medical care than address the rot in the system.

We could do better , but this was the case even during the previous rulers. Jonathan wife comes to mind. But Africa as whole has no healthcare, Nigeria is still leading there.

Human Rights: Increased violations of human rights. SARS extortion widely reported

At least now we are reporting and can report, before you were even scared to report cus of getting killed and arrested.

Power: Epileptic!

Power has always been epileptic not just in Nigeria but all over the continent and the world. It's actually much better in Nigeria this year , I can At least enjoy 9 hours , can other administrations claim this ? Do you know most Africans would die to enjoy such.

Employment: Millions of youth unemployed

Nothing new. The whole world is unemployed. Hustle and eat , wait for a job and die. Simple

Stop btching and man up.
Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by blackmantis: 7:09am On Jul 02, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Stop btching and man up.

Blame and Buck passing the hallmark of this administration.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by Timewilltell2(f): 7:10am On Jul 02, 2018
blackmantis:

Blame and Buck passing the hallmark of this administration.

Still better than a corrupt gang, lead by Jonathan.
Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by weyreypey: 7:12am On Jul 02, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Still better than a corrupt gang, lead by Jonathan.
Define corruption and show me Babachir Lawal the grass cutter's indictment
Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2018
No Governor or President will Resign in Nigeria. All you have to do is to get your PVC and vote him/her out...
Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by weyreypey: 7:13am On Jul 02, 2018
Firefire:

Some foolish Nigerians will not learn anything believing that corruption is our main problem when Buhary himself is ‘very kworupt’; a man who can not stand by his words & promises, is he not worst than the known looters? A man under whose watch many Nigerians are killed in cold blood, including those who erroneously voted for him, is he not a bloody vampire?

Buhary till 2045!

Kai Barber!
Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by weyreypey: 7:14am On Jul 02, 2018
Firefire:

Buhary till 2045!

Kai Barber!
Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by Timewilltell2(f): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2018
weyreypey:

Define corruption and show me Babachir Lawal the grass cutter's indictment

Jonathan and his followers are criminals. # fact
Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2018
ivandragon:
Buhari’s loss of control

It is understandable that many people are characterising the violence in Plateau State last weekend, in which over 200 persons were killed, according to state governor Simon Lalong, as “herdsmen-farmer” clashes.

It is a convenient label, but it neither captures the heart of the problem nor contributes meaningfully to the search for an answer.

That problem, and the tragic story of Nigeria, is the collapse of leadership. To put it bluntly, President Muhammadu Buhari has lost control.

For the record, on 15 April in this column, I urged him to resign rather than hurt the nation further by seeking a second term.

‘The fall of Buhari, and the APC’, on February 5, 2017, I had also cited his lack of will, temperament and capacity for the job.

What he is a man who neither understands the issues, nor cares, nor has the capacity for the assiduous work demanded of him. Honesty is not when you hide information, including what your officials own, but when open records prove a person to be beyond blame. The Plateau massacre is the direct result of this general ineptitude and porous sense of values, and to Buhari directly goes full responsibility for the bloodshed.

Yes, some progress was made concerning Boko Haram, but it is nothing exemplary, and contrary to the repeated claims of the militants being wiped out, they have shown uncommon resilience.

Of greater importance, whatever Buhari has accomplished on Boko Haram he has compromised by his failure to respond appropriately and adequately to the herdsmen challenge.

Let us remember that in January, over 70 were killed in Benue State in an attack like Plateau’s. There have been many others in the intervening months, but when people are merely hurt, or when “only” 10 or 20 are killed, it is telling those incidents no longer makes the news.

In response to Benue, Buhari made two gasp-inducing gaffes. First, he deployed to the state Inspector-General of Police Ibrahim Idris, ostensibly to demonstrate authoritative federal presence at the highest level. Idris didn’t go.

Weeks later, Buhari—who is presumed to live in the same Abuja as Idris and to have routine and regular security contacts with him— “discovered” the Idris had never bothered to leave for the drudgery in Benue.

What made that joke even funnier is that Idris kept his job without having to apologise to the people of Benue. Buhari was satisfied with his personal ‘honesty,” we presume.

The nation’s top policeman was then seen on video at a public event either too sick or too drunk or too drugged to read one sentence of his own speech! He kept his job!
But as if to prove that the joke was on the victims of the violence in Benue in the first place, Buhari later told their leaders they should “accommodate (their attackers)” and restrain “your people.”

That was before his state visit to the United States in April, where he explained to Mr. Donald Trump that the late Libyan leader, Muammar Ghaddafi was to blame. “43 years of Ghaddafi, people were recruited from Sahel and trained to shoot and kill,” Buhari said, pompously. “With the demise of Ghaddafi they moved to other countries and regions…”

In other words, those doing the killing in Nigeria were trained killers, which would normally have made them criminals to be hunted down by the security agencies.

But ‘honest’ Buhari has not made that case, but again, he did say on television two years ago that a man herding over 400 cows cannot stop them from devastating any farm which happens to be in their way.

In effect, Buhari, whose first job is security, was asking the affected farmers and villagers simply to and “accommodate” the armed killers if they do not want to be killed.

That is not the attitude of a leader motivated by the constitution he swore to uphold and who really cares about the fate of the citizen. That is not a government; it is a ramshackle outfit of ego and propaganda masquerading as one.

This is what makes the Buhari government dangerous, and it is the reason why each time the government boasts about its achievements, something immediately emerges to puncture its ego. For instance, it is just three weeks ago in Abuja that Buhari bragged to the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) that Nigeria is safe and secure for tourism, brandishing “improved security” and Nigeria’s “burgeoning” economy.

Burgeoning? A new report by The World Poverty Clock immediately appeared showing Nigeria now the country with the most extreme poor people in the world.

Tourism? Buhari’s falsehood about national security was immediately pushed back down the throat of the government by the Plateau massacre.

And how did Buhari respond last week? As usual, he held meetings with top legislators and security chiefs.

One of them must have been IGP Idris. And how did Idris respond? The man who refused a presidential order to go to Benue and was subsequently tripped up by the word, transmission, transmitted one of his deputies to Plateau.

Buhari was further exposed last week when Amnesty International (AI) reported that over 1800 Nigerians have been killed in communal clashes, the Boko Haram insurgency, banditry and the so-called herdsmen-farmer conflicts, since January. AI noted how the attackers, “often in their hundreds, spend hours at the scene without any intervention from the security forces.”

But desperately clinging to his fiction, Buhari said on Thursday that his government has had “notable successes” in tackling insecurity.

A patently false narrative. With Buhari clearly unable, or worse still unwilling, to do anything to protect lives and property, we are reminded of last March’s eerie prescription by former defence minister, Theophilus Danjuma.

“You must rise to protect yourselves from these people,” he told Nigerians. “If you depend on the armed forces to protect you, you will all die.”

And in case you missed it last week, the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen, blasted “frightening proportions” and “horrific incidents” of police brutality, inordinate arrest, detention and extortion of innocent Nigerians nationwide.
That is Buhari’s “secure” Nigeria, but it sounds like anarchy in full bloom.

Buhari said the past was prologue. Pity we didn’t ask him what he penned as the colour of our future.

http://punchng.com/buharis-loss-of-control/amp/

U obsession with Buhari is truly legendary
You sleep buhari

You dream buhari

you eat buhari

everything about ur life depends on buhari.

I doubt you can retain an erection without thinking Buhari
Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by Xander85: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
Victorygold:
Beg PDP to make this government governable for Buhari.
Recal that when United state came to intervain in the case of Book haram sometimes in 2013 or their about Jonathan sent them back.
The killings are antics of the opposition party to score cheap political point against the ruling party that made integrity their emblem.

My advice, before you judge buhari think deep and ask your self can that magnitude of massacre take place in the south or in Yoruba land?
The answer is IMPOSSIBLE.

So the should watch it or else judicial actions would be taken against them after all they were in power for 16 years, NO PROGRESS.

Another party just got into power just 2/3 years ago
They are shouting and causing calamity underneath.

CANDIDLY I WILL ADVISE, let PDP go and hug transformer, NIGERIANS KNOW THEIR ANTICS AND AND WE WILL NEVER FALL FOR IT, NOT AGAIN.

I've noticed lately that you APC/BMC crew have started trying to sell a new narrative to gullible Nigerians that PDP is responsible for all these attacks on innocent individuals all over the country just to try and cast the 'angelic man of integrity' Buhari in a bad light, so they can beat him at the polls in 2019!

The way you guys reasons is so simplistic and childish! So you actually think Nigerians will buy the incredulous yarn that PDP is responsible for the the kidnap of Olu Falae and the murders on his farm; the kidnap of Mike Ejiofor, the security consultant; the kidnap and thorough beating of the farmer Shedrack Malong and his son; the thousands of kidnappings, murders and rapes going on on the Kaduna-Abuja expressway (the most dangerous stretch of road in Nigeria); the murder of men, women and children in Enugu; the murder of Catholic priests and their congregation in Benue; the recent slaughtering on an industrial scale of Christians in Plateau State....the list is endless! You wanna sit there and tell us all this insecurity has nothing to do with the incompetence, cluelessness or active connivance of Buhari, his security chiefs and some wicked core northern elite?

If you posit that PDP is responsible for the above listed iniquities and much more, could you furnish the police and the press with the proof you have so we can arrest this situation of lawlessness and get PDP banned for life!?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by Ovamboland(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
Xander85:

I've noticed lately that you APC/BMC crew have started trying to sell a new narrative to gullible Nigerians that PDP is responsible for all these attacks on innocent individuals all over the country just to try and cast the 'angelic man of integrity' Buhari in a bad light, so they can beat him at the polls in 2019!

The way you guys reasons is so simplistic and childish! So you actually think Nigerians will buy the incredulous yarn that PDP is responsible for the the kidnap of Olu Falae and the murders on his farm; the kidnap of Mike Ejiofor, the security consultant; the kidnap and thorough beating of the farmer Shedrack Malong and his son; the thousands of kidnappings, murders and rapes going on on the Kaduna-Abuja expressway (the most dangerous stretch of road in Nigeria); the murder of men, women and children in Enugu; the murder of Catholic priests and their congregation in Benue; the recent slaughtering on an industrial scale of Christians in Plateau State....the list is endless! You wanna sit there and tell us all this insecurity has nothing to do with the incompetence, cluelessness or active connivance of Buhari, his security chiefs and some wicked core northern elite?

If you posit that PDP is responsible for the above listed iniquities and much more, could you furnish the police and the press with the proof you have so we can arrest this situation of lawlessness and get PDP banned for life!?

Have you furnished the police with evidence that the current administration is the one sponsoring the attacks or actively encouraging it?

Every solution they prescribe even the one your favourite PDP released money for, you and your party now shamelessly oppose it.
Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by Xander85: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ovamboland:

Have you furnished the police with evidence that the current administration is the one sponsoring the attacks or actively encouraging it?

Every solution they prescribe even the one your favourite PDP released money for, you and your party now shamelessly oppose it.

It's easy to spot people who analyse based on parochial, partisan issues! For them it's strictly black and white...no grey areas! If you're not falling in line to kiss Buharis' butt then you've got to be PDP or IPOB!

You do realise most of the scum making up APC membership are former PDP members? Did they suddenly become all innocent and angelic the moment they crossed over to APC?

We start from the known then move on to theorise on possibilities and probable scenarios. So what do we know: we know that Buhari is supposed to be the commander-in-chief and chief security officer of the country; we know that regarding the safety and security of all Nigerians, that the buck stops at his table; we know he has either been unwilling or incapable of stemming the flow of blood in the country; we know you lot love crediting everything good to Buharis' 'body language' and so you should be prepared to let him take the blame and responsibility when things go wrong; we know there is no clear distinction between PDP and APC, and so blaming a political party is neither here nor there; we know the Fulani have a sense of entitlement that says Nigeria belongs to them; we know the Fulani are adept at grabbing other people's territories and have been doing so since the time of Othman Dan Fodio!

Given the above incontrovertible facts, do you still insist Buhari and his gov't do not have questions to answer?
Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by Balyz: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
Donald95:
I know BMC Zone Bees will quickly scroll down without reading it in other to spew rubbish in the comment section. My happiness is that in 2015 when we kicked against Buhari, many myopic said"It is their way, always wailing" Now, at least Middlebelt people has started realizing why we didn't support Buhari but unfortunately they are learning in a hard way.
You are an ibo man full of hatred for anything Hausa fulani that was the reason why you never voted for him and not because you possess any miraculous powers of foresight
Re: Buhari's Loss Of Control by Donald95(m): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Balyz:
You are an ibo man full of hatred for anything Hausa fulani that was the reason why you never voted for him and not because you possess any miraculous powers of foresight

When Nnamdi Kanu was saying it, you people tagged it hate speech.

When Noah was saying it , he was called a drunkard.

Don't worry keep doubting yourself

(1) (Reply)

#osundecides2018: Results From Osun Lgas / Watch Video Of People Shouting Ole (thief) To Tinubu, Aregbesola Convoy / Bini Presidency?how Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.