Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend (29275 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Adamawa Teacher, Pregnant 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl Are Lovers No Rape-NUT Chairman / Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by Letenwam: 6:04am On Jul 02, 2018
The family of 14-year-old Bilikisu Oseni have been agony, after the Lagos schoolgirl reportedly left her mother's shop with her boyfriend, identified only as Wahis, on Sunday, June 24, 2018. 

Fausatu Oseni, mother of the Lagos Schoolgirl who spoke to newsmen disclosed that she was in Ogun State for a family event, when she got the report that her daughter followed the suspect. According to her, Wahis, a motor boy, had reportedly taken the victim to his apartment on Igbosoro Road, Ikorodu, but the Senior Secondary School one pupil had yet to be seen since then.

“Last Friday, I travelled to Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, for a family function. On Sunday, a customer called me that she wanted to grind pepper and buy some other things at my shop in Odogunyan.

“I told my younger sister, who was watching over my children, to call Bilikisu to open the shop and sell the goods to the customer. About 30 minutes after the customer left, I called my sister again on the telephone and asked if my daughter had closed the shop, but she said no. I asked to speak with her on the telephone and ordered her to close the shop and go to church.

“When I called back later, she told me she was still packing the goods. I felt uneasy where I was and told my host that I needed to leave immediately to look after my children" she said.

She further disclosed that she was surprise to arrive home in the evening, and didn't see her daughter at home.

“I raised a search party and we went round the area without seeing my daughter. After the fruitless search, we were advised to report to the police at the Orofo Police Station, which we did on Monday.

“We got the telephone number of Wahis from one of his friends and when we called him, he denied knowing Bilikisu’s whereabouts. I do not know his relationship with my daughter.

“My telephone battery was low and I went to charge it in a shop when I ran into him. I asked him to produce my daughter, but he fled the shop with the assistance of his friends,” she added.

The mother of the missing Lagos schoolgirl, stated that she got support from her sister and husband and trailed the suspect to another place where he was relaxing. However Wahis, once again, fled.

“My sister ran after him, shouting ‘thief, thief,’ but nobody helped us to apprehend him. We then reported at the Shagamu Road Police Station and two policewomen followed us to his workplace where he was eventually arrested,” she added.

The suspect was however granted bail, after his relatives promised that he would produce Bilikisu. Attached to the bail was also a seven day ultimatum to return the Lagos schoolgirl to her parents.

Wahis who also spoke to Punch, disclosed that he had lost his peace since the incident happened, adding that he did not know his lover’s whereabouts. 

“On Sunday, I went to pick her from the shop on a motorcycle. I took her to know my new apartment on Igbosoro Road.

“As she got to my place, I got a call that her mother had started complaining and was looking for her. I put her on a motorcycle to return to her mother; I never knew she did not get home. If I had known this would happen, I would have asked her to wait a little at my place or take her to their house myself.

“Some people said they sighted her at Agodo around 1pm. One of her friends, Gloria, told me that she made mention of a boyfriend who stayed alone in the Odogunyan area. I believe she is afraid that her mother will beat her up and she went to stay with the boyfriend. She must be around Odogunyan.

“We started dating in January 2018. The police have given me till Wednesday to produce her and I don’t know where else to go. My mother has cried endlessly over this. I have suffered seriously, including police torture. I have spent a lot of money to look for her. I can’t eat or sleep.”

https://lailasnews.com/14-year-old-lagos-schoolgirl-disappears-after-outing-with-boyfriend/

Lalasticlala

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by princeade86(m): 6:11am On Jul 02, 2018
14yrs old have a boyfriend? the funniest aspect of a thing was that, she has even more than 3 boyfriends.

39 Likes

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by Techcrunchng(m): 6:14am On Jul 02, 2018
Children of nowadays!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by Olalan(m): 6:28am On Jul 02, 2018
14yrs with this account having two boyfriends already shows signs of failed parenting, before she marries only God know the amount of buys that would have slept with her.
BTW I pray she's found alive.....

13 Likes

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by Mynd44: 6:40am On Jul 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by cezarman(m): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2018
These broda them nor dey ever hear say these smor smor secondary school girls fit put them for trouble. I know say na smallie dey reign for una now, because them too like to explore different preeks. First, if both of you are caught fvcking each other, na rape she go call am oh! And people will believe it completely, meanwhile she was in charge of the sex.

You fooolish guys should leave them alone oh! Na child abuse and rape the fvck go end up as oh!
I don talk am tire. ... The only thing in their head is preek preek preek, day after day. You see two teenage girls laughing within themselves, just know they're talking about preek.

Very hard to see a 14year old virgin these dayssmiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by okomile(f): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2018
Poverty
She wants the good things that her mother can't give her.

Let's hope she will be found. Ikorodu ...................
It's well
Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by tiredoflife(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2018
princeade86:
14yrs old have a boyfriend? the funniest aspect of a thing was that, she has even more than 3 boyfriends.

Yes correct she has a boyfriend
Its something with the yorubas
Their daughters start fucking on time and their sons
Before u know it she is pregnant and marriage has started
I ve lived with this people all my life
Its normal especially with the ones whose parents are petty traders
Its had to see a Yoruba boy of around 20-25 who doesn't have a child of at least 5yrs old
They breed on time like rats

19 Likes

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by EweduAfonja(f): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2018
Kai.... Them Don dey drill this one from 14..

And I'm twenty something and still a virgin..

Shameless kids that can't hold them selves

4 Likes

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by Realhommie(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2018
All lil kids of this generation think of most of the time is boyfriend and girlfriend..

Parents have a lot to do in raising their kids properly.
Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by EweduAfonja(f): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2018
tiredoflife:

Its had to see a Yoruba boy of around 20-25 who doesn't have a child of at least 5yrs old

Tell me something

3 Likes

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by wandeay: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2018
tiredoflife:

It's becoming more boring to open threads on Nairaland knowing yu would see tribal comments everywhere, I hope something would be done before it escalates to physical brawl,

Back to the topic, a case of moral decadence

5 Likes

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by Ptoocool(m): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2018
tiredoflife:

Ode ni e..

9 Likes

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by Realhommie(m): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Kai.... Them Don dey drill this one from 14..

And I'm twenty something and still a virgin..

Shameless kids that can't hold them selves
I bet you have a reason for still being a virgin, perhaps you grew up well.. Some of these kids do not grow up properly and it's the fault of their parents especially their mothers.

4 Likes

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by Realhommie(m): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2018
wandeay:

It's becoming more boring to open threads on Nairaland knowing yu would see tribal comments everywhere, I hope something would be done before it escalates to physical brawl,

His comment isn't a shot at the Yorubas, he merely stated his observations from living with them his entire life according to him..

If you feel or know otherwise then dispute him with your own statement of facts.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by Ellabae(f): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2018
shocked 14 yrs old? I hope they find her.

2 Likes

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by Amuluonyenaego: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2018
kids of nowadays, I wonder what their kids would be.
Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by effido666: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2018
wandeay:

i dont really knw y d truth is always bitter

4 Likes

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by tiredoflife(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2018
wandeay:

So the truth that yorubas have high teenage pregnancy is a lie and a tribal bashing
Abeg go and educate ur people
Truths are not necessarily tribal bashing

3 Likes

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by tiredoflife(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2018
Ptoocool:

Ode ni e..

Truth is bitter

2 Likes

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by cezarman(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2018
tiredoflife:

You're totally right. I've lived among them before, because I stay in Lag, but I just didn't want to say anything to avoid being tagged a tribalist.

The girls start fvcking as early as 13years old... Especially the ones in those face me I fvck slap you houses.

Before you know, broda this or that don help them wide their pvssy finishsmiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by SARZ2: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2018
how will a 14yr old b havin boyfriend wen i was 14 i was thinking of how to save my launch money to buy ps2
Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by tiredoflife(m): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2018
cezarman:

You're totally right. I've lived among them before, because I stay in Lag, but I just didn't want to say anything to avoid being tagged a tribalist.

The girls start fvcking as early as 13years old... Especially the ones in those face me I fvck slap you houses.

Before you know, broda this or that don help them wide their pvssy finishsmiley

Hahahaha yet dem know oh
Dem don dey call me tribal bigot
What a tribe DAT will deny anything to look good when they know its true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by tiredoflife(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
SARZ2:
how will a 14yr old b havin boyfriend wen i was 14 i was thinking of how to save my launch money to buy ps2

When u were 14
U were not Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by oyetpel(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
tiredoflife:

You people are stupid with statistics and stereotyping.

This kind of scenario also happen in the ibo villages, in fact all over the world. Go figure.

4 Likes

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by SHOPPERS(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
Pls someone should stop making it a Yoruba thing. It's just a Lagos/Ogun thing. And that's due to the busy nature of the society itself.

The parents who are too busy are also accomplices in this menace.

I just moved from Ilorin down to Sango Ota and I can tell you I was surprised as hell when I got to see the high level of moral decadence and teenage parenting here.

Let's even leave the fact that they are busy, most of them are corrupt themselves. They sometimes even support these bullsht.

And the songs this kids listen to here, mehn.... Ilorin is wonderful jare.

A girl of 11 years is singing "o fe doko niyen o" meaning "she's obviously Hot and wants to feck" in the presence of her Mum and that one will not even consider it strange.

Over here, before you ask out any girl from 18 upwards, ask around if she's not yet a single mum.

Again, it's not a Yoruba thing. It's a Lagos thing. And every tribe here is guilty of the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by Topshow2010(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
tiredoflife:

So the truth that yorubas have high teenage pregnancy is a lie and a tribal bashing
Abeg go and educate ur people
Truths are not necessarily tribal bashing

You must be an illiterate and ignoramus to av ascribed such moral decadence to a particular race,the truth is dt its rampant in Nigeria and d global world at large as of today cause of d failing moral norms .
Wat wud u say of d teens wit pregnancy who are selling of their babies at eastern part of d country and d northern kids forced into early marriage dt has been in existence for a long tym in dis country?? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by tiredoflife(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Topshow2010:

You must be an illiterate and ignoramus to av ascribed such moral decadence to a particular race,the truth is dt its rampant in Nigeria and d global world at large as of today cause of d failing moral norms .
Wat wud u say of d teens wit pregnancy who are selling of their babies at eastern part of d country and d northern kids forced into early marriage dt has been in existence for a long tym in dis country?? undecided

Oga yorubas are masters in teen pregnancy
Its not a lie

2 Likes

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by tiredoflife(m): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
oyetpel:

You people are stupid with statistics and stereotyping.

This kind of scenario also happen in the ibo villages, in fact all over the world. Go figure.

Yes it happens in the east but at a low rate
But yorubas do it as a culture
Their mothers are willing to carry grand kids
I know what I am saying
After these kids are born
Most end up in mechanic shops with little or no education
And when they are of age
They too starts breeding like rats
Ask iya basiratu who is ur neighbour if I am lying

2 Likes

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by wearley21(m): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
tiredoflife:

I know what I am saying
And when they are of age
Unintellectuals everywhere.....your unintelligent comment doesn't surprise me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by oyetpel(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
tiredoflife:

I know what I am saying
And when they are of age

Maybe if you move to your village you will see more of it, leave south west and go to your village.

1 Like

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by Fourwinds: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
tiredoflife:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Trapping Methods Used By Criminals And How To Avoid And Escape Them / I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta / Man Attacks Pastor With Plank After His Wife Reported Him For Cheating. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.