Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" (34428 Views)

Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" / Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels / Lady In Dubai: If I See How Regina Daniels Take Get The Man I Go Follow Am Do Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by Ebowo(f): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2018
Over grown baby! Mature minds want their own man ,you are looking for some1 else's man. Sex is not Love, you will be used and dumped
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by AskProf: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former big brother Naija housemate Ahneeka and her Twitter followers traded words after she said she can get any man she wants.

This is coming after her fellow ex-housemate, Khloe was mocked following Cee-C and Leo's romantic dinner two days ago.

Khloe and Leo were almost a thing in the big brother house, and even when they left the house they hung out together on several occasions.

Khloe and Leo are no longer seen together anymore as he and Cee-C have now become very close and are already sparking dating rumours.

Ahneeka tweeted;

"What's wrong with some of y'all? so someone cannor breathe again because you're a ship attendant, if I WANT your man?... Trust I'm going to get Him.. bih have you seen me?..I've GOT IT going. So pipe down your almost deafening insecurities and LET FRIENDS BE!
You welcome!!!
"

See some replies by her followers below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/if-i-want-your-man-trust-im-going-to-get-him-bbnaija-ahneeka.html

Shamelessness is now pride.
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by parliamint: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2018
the so called smart girls like these gets played easily.
the man will play along and fcvk sh!t out of u while u are thinking you got him, he just used u.
#GettingPlayed
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by Uchefame(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2018
As the desire to be part of social to increase, many have taken advantage of it while the rest still sees it as fun. But Having said that, I hereby introduce you to NIP.
NIP means Income Programt the question is this: "why are social media increasing day by day?" The answer is simply because some people are making money from it. Yes, it's true because nobody will like to share all his/her secrets bearing in mind that many will do better than them if they know those secrets. Do you know that you can be paid for reading news, sharing posts, referring people and commenting on peoples posts? Having said that, interested and serious minded individuals should drop there whatsapp number for more details on how to start earning by performing those simple task at the comfort of their home

If you are still waiting for a white collar job with the state of this nation, you better think twice
https:///2KEAr3Q
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2018
she is suffering from false confidence

1 Like

Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by taretoofine(m): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2018
win me with your pimples? embarassed
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by meobizy(f): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2018
Women the world over are struggling to make ends meet. Some have made it in the male-dominated world of business and are role models meanwhile this idiot is bragging about catching men. When you see a person with priorities laid backwards you don't need anyone else to tell you, they mention it loudly themselves.
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by Jesus5656(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2018
omamush:
that's all she knows
08034403341(watsapp) I'm interested.. let us talk
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2018
Bros why na
DREAMZZZ:
Useless dirty ashawo with rotten pusssy
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2018
What exactly is she winning biko? grin
Babyforever:
That's my girl ahneeka is winning
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by CSTR1003: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2018
Well, she is finer than most ladies on nairaland.
Getting their boyfriends should be very easy.
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by OrireSA(m): 11:29am On Jul 02, 2018
Leave my crush alone abeg lol
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by OrireSA(m): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2018
CSTR1003:
Well, she is finer than most ladies on nairaland.

Getting their boyfriends should be very easy.
Hahahahahahahaha they can't be that bad my guy
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by OrireSA(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2018
KillaBeauty:
What exactly is she winning biko? grin
She is wInning our hearts lol
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by Bigdeeee: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2018
Olalan:
When you have your body to offer easily and freely coupled with top notch bedmatic skills you can get most men.....

“Fxcking a man” and “getting a man” are two different things. Maybe this dry bonga fish can only get a Mr Ibu type of man. She is a fxck-and-dump side chick material for A-league men like us. No way in hell would I leave my main chick for a fugly toothpick like this. Just a COVERT sex in a 5-star hotel is the best she’s going to get from me and next morning if ever she calls/texts about how bombed she is about me, i’m giving her the “Wrong number / Do I know you?” treatment grin. It would be totally embarrassing if my main chick knows I made out with her, she’ll just laugh and tell me to go get tested. She won’t ever feel insecure or jealous or angry by the slightest bit. She would probably think I was either influenced or fooling around to have done it - and knows nothing serious can come out of such indiscretion! It’s only on Nigeria social media that you see men hyping ugly girls. Hmm, maybe it’s because most of these men are used to dating ugly girls. When you date a 9~10/10 regularly, ugly girls like this won’t move you.
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by Olii(f): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
With that her pimpled face, mtcheww angry
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by millhouse: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee: I Sponsored E-money's Wedding / Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement / Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.