Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:43 PM

Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ (48253 Views)

Nadia Buari's New Red Hair / Anita Joseph Cuts Her Hair: Hot Or Not? / Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by Pweety4me(f): 1:41am On Jun 10, 2010
I dunno wat on earth is she wearin doe? undecided is it her or her designers choice?like seriously geez. . .as 4 d hair perhaps if she used highlights or like a 2 toned colour blend it might have worked better 4 her & it looks likes a half shaved head. . .the lower bottom of her head is shaved down 2 much. . . undecided embarassed
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by debbybos(f): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2010
ayah i wish i cud reach out 2 her she really goin crazy wit dis her new look.she doesnt look chicky 2 me any more
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by maedan(f): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2010
mohawkchic:

~Hey You!

~That hue is a very strong shade to  pull off against her skin tone. . . very pale white chics suits that kind of hue me think! However if she had had experimented with this shade,

~Or. . . .

~I wud have said Banging Hot!!

~Black chics seem to be getting red hair wrong. . . remember Eve? She looks proper minging in that shade!!

LOL grin grin. Even Pink has swum in the crimson tide once or twice, so black chicks are not alone cheesy. Honestly tho I loved Rihanna's gold/blonde locks she had on before this, with the cropped sides and heavy top fringe. Red is sooo not her thing.
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by mamagee3(f): 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2010
mohawkchic:

~Hey You!

~That hue is a very strong shade to pull off against her skin tone. . . very pale white chics suits that kind of hue me think! However if she had had experimented with this shade,

~Or. . . .

~I wud have said Banging Hot!!

~Black chics seem to be getting red hair wrong. . . remember Eve? She looks proper minging in that shade!!

Why are these pictures here?. . .

This isn't the fashion board, please.
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by googles: 2:25am On Jun 11, 2010
wat was she thinking ?? or wat was she not thinking ??

she looks lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:43am On Jun 11, 2010
maedan:

LOL grin grin. Even Pink has swum in the crimson tide once or twice, so black chicks are not alone cheesy. Honestly tho I loved Rihanna's gold/blonde locks she had on before this, with the cropped sides and heavy top fringe. Red is sooo not her thing.

~I suppose it's a case of experimenting w/ new hairstyles at such a fast pace,she/her stylists are running out of options!

~My Fav hairstyle was the Fauxhawk styled w/ the quiff/coiled top/curley w/ the buzz cut at the sides/low layers at the side.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/146803_Rihanna_15_jpgc1dc7a478b6112b6eef7ee3c52c1e850

www.nairaland.com/attachments/170607_Ri_jpga67c01b347396fe450e76d0a6b0719e1

Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by shilling(f): 6:53am On Jun 11, 2010
She looks hideous, to say the least!!

What's with her thunder thighs? Woman, hit the gym!!
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by nellaluv(f): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2010
The hairstyle is in oxford advanced learner's dictionary, *picture under hair*
It's called undercut , for boys, cool
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by spikedcylinder: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2010
shilling:

She looks hideous, to say the least!!

What's with her thunder thighs? Woman, hit the gym!!

What thunder thighs?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You people!!!! sad shocked
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2010

someone has grown up soooo fast

see the cheape looking knickers  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2010
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2010

good gal long gooooone
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2010
Not cute, not fine at all.

She needs to put some meat on those bones.
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by maedan(f): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2010
mohawkchic:

~I suppose it's a case of experimenting w/ new hairstyles at such a fast pace,she/her stylists are running out of options!

~My Fav hairstyle was the Fauxhawk styled w/ the quiff/coiled top/curley w/ the buzz cut at the sides/low layers at the side.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/146803_Rihanna_15_jpgc1dc7a478b6112b6eef7ee3c52c1e850

www.nairaland.com/attachments/170607_Ri_jpga67c01b347396fe450e76d0a6b0719e1

Woah!! Love the middle pic with the black shades and the longish mohawk. Hawt!! When she shaves her head she's cool, but not when it's completely bald. A light layer of hair is always nice, makes one still look feminine even with a boyish cut.
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by chiogo(f): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2010
Not. I dunno if it's the color. But the hair style itself.

Shouldn't have shaved the back of her head like that. Shoulda shaved the sides, kept the mohawk thingy.

LOL@ Thunder thighs. Her thighs are just fine.
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by SisiKill1: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2010
She was never really pretty to begin and then she does this?!!!

She looks a like bleeding scarecrow whose head has been bashed in one to many times.
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by mamagee3(f): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2010
mohawkchic:

~My Fav hairstyle was the Fauxhawk  styled w/ the quiff/coiled top/curley w/ the buzz cut at the sides/low layers at the side.

~Her skin is perfectly toned in this pic~
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by tpiah: 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2010
^^the manner in which you go on and on about skin tone is amazing.

look at it this way: if everyone were light skinned, there'd be no dark skinned males to put you on a pedestal and worship you.

so show some love for dark skin occasionally?

oyinbo wey even dem chromosomes dey light, dont always drabble endlessly like this.
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by mamagee3(f): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2010
oyb:

good gal long gooooone
She looks even better here.
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2010
tpiah:

^^the manner in which you go on and on about skin tone is amazing.

look at it this way: if everyone were light skinned, there'd be no dark skinned males to put you on a pedestal and worship you.

so show some love for dark skin occasionally?

oyinbo wey even dem chromosomes dey light, dont always drabble endlessly like this.

Mscheeeeeew! Mama-gee was simply saying she had a nice skin in that picture. Wetin be this self hatred wey you dey display? You don finish for the Somali Girls thread?

Jobless agbaya!
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by tpiah: 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2010
you are so hungry for back and forth!

what happened- no nl male is giving you face?

holla at them nah or do your lesbian thing- someone will surely answer you!

try to stop sniffing my butt- na poopoo dey there.

abi you like fart?

your mama agbaya.

witch.
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by mamagee3(f): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2010
michelin89:

Mscheeeeeew! Mama-gee was simply saying she had a nice skin in that picture. Wetin be this self hatred wey you dey display? You don finish for the Somali Girls thread?

Jobless agbaya!
You even had the time to post a reply to that mofo!

You should have simply ignored the dummie since it's quite obvious that he/she has a problem with comprehending the English Language.

What do you expect from a nuisance like Tpiah who only satisfies his/her urges by creating Users rercommended for banning threads all over the place?
undecided
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2010
tpiah:

you are so hungry for back and forth!

what happened- no nl male is giving you face?

holla at them nah or do your lesbian thing- someone will surely answer you!

try to stop sniffing my butt- na poopoo dey there.

abi you like fart?

your mama agbaya.

witch.

If my mama na abgaya, you own don turn to mummy since na! grin
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by Configur(m): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2010
, abeg, she's looking ugly and old tooo, WTF was she tinkin,
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by favouredjb(f): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2010
I hate this hairdo with a passion,makes her look fugly

pls o,i dnt see anytin wrong with her thighs
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by maedan(f): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2010
Looking at her now I wonder, for THIS Chris Brown threw away his career?? To think he was denied entry into the UK recently, all because of the bashing incident. I'm sure he's wishing now that he'd never met her!!
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by atilla(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2010
mEeeeeeen everything was just wrong. then again she was at a festival so maybe everyone was in costumes and weird stuff. She needs to change that haircut pronto.

It looks like red hair and red lipstick DONT match judging by the two other babes and the pics or rihanna and eve.
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by nellaluv(f): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2010
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by nellaluv(f): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2010

wow shocked , i just saw the side view of rihanna's hair, it's simply amazing kiss kiss .
She doesn't look bad at all wink wink
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by Hauwa1: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2010
missing the Rihanna of Mr. DJ Pon the dance floor
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by dillon67: 3:12am On Jun 24, 2010
good girl gone bad is what am seeing
Re: Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ by tollu: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2010
This has got to be the most unflattering of em all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? / How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.