Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,692 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Pix Of The Day - Best Way To Eat Ur Corn - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pix Of The Day - Best Way To Eat Ur Corn (1185 Views)

Watch This If You Are Having A Bad Time Funny Video 4 The Day Best Isbaeu Comedy / This Will Make Your Day Best Inside Life Comedy .papa 'ifeanyi Ihe Nke A O Rice' / Governors Expecting Paris Club Alert?: Hilarious Photo Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pix Of The Day - Best Way To Eat Ur Corn by respect80(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2018
I dunno whether this cut for me of a thing is another end time trend wen no d allow person eat one full corn alone. The thing is almost like an involuntary action in my area now and I just dunno how to thank the pioneer of this method of eating ur hard earned corn alone...

Oya see for yourself grin grin grin
Where is lalasticlala I think something educative like this belongs somewhere

Re: Pix Of The Day - Best Way To Eat Ur Corn by Jamariwolff(f): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2018
Lol @hard earned corn cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guy Shades Girl On Twitter After She Throws First Blow / Home Of Laughter / The Last Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.