Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

#BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph (38455 Views)

Ejike Asiegbu, Uche Anyamele, Others Protest Against Killings In Nigeria (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2018
This our nigerian celebrities are useless.

they have large mass of followers on social media but cant organise one single protest in public,they love to protest in their bedroom which leds to nothing)
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2018
The last straw that broke the camel's back approach to send the president back to Daura.

1 Like

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Holocene(m): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2018
But that babe bobbi big sha....I go turn to dracula make I sick something grin[left][/left] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Movic1(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2018
Yeye.. I don't take Nigeria celebrities serious on National matters ever since 2face decide not to participate in a well organized Endsar protest because he's too frightened:
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by rahl12(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2018
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by iamdynamite(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2018
I wonder why there was no outcry when obasanjo ordered the massacre of an entire village in Bayelsa.

If it was Buhari, i am sure people will say he wants his fulani kinsmen to take over the village........
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Youngpo413: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2018
calddon:
Whats with the busty lady, must sexually suggestive pictures be added in everything we do?.. comon angry
LOL
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by thebestdude: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2018
Diso60090:
Blood is on his head
is your brain paining you?
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by olaniputu: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2018
yeyerolling:
If we no be cowards we suppose don do our own arab spring.

Fela in sorrow tears and blood talk am
La la la la
My people self dey fear too much
We fear for the thing we no see
We fear for the air around us
We fear to fight for freedom
We fear to fight for liberty
We fear to fight for justice
We fear to fight for happiness
We always get reason to fear

We no want die
We no want wound
We no want quench
We no want go
I get one child
Mama dey for house
Papa dey for house
I want build house
I don build house
I no want quench
I want enjoy
I no want go
Ah!

you mean yalaba Muslims
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by belente(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2018
Very bad
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by StUriah(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2018
Green-White-Green is now Red in its entirety. Buhari why?
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by romenna: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2018
VERY GOOD
this administration is very bloody
buhari promised to soak dogs and baboon in blood now its glaring for all to see

1 Like

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Paperwhite(m): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2018
Yeah! Time to speak out.Useless blood shedding government.
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Diso60090(m): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2018
thebestdude:
is your brain paining you?
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by crownfierce: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2018
edidiongmichael:
To stop all these killings, vote me as the next president
we go vote u as local government cleaner mtcheew
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by romenna: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2018
thebosstrevor:
This our nigerian celebrities are useless.

they have large mass of followers on social media but cant organise one single protest in public,they love to protest in their bedroom which leds to nothing)
the govt will send security forces after them and they might end up dead, i tink this is better
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Greenbirth: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
This is the reason why as Christians we need to be detribalized and devoid of hate. Even though I'm a born again Christian, the hatred Christians have for Muslims cum Fulanis is the reason why they blame every killing in plateau and middle belt on fulani herdsmen. The media has successfully demonized Muslims and Fulanis with fake reports and unverified news. This is why i like organizations like MURIC always fighting for the interest of Muslims while we Christians have no one but the greedy politicized CAN. Instead of preaching love amongst all Nigerians, our useless bishops like Oyedepo is busy preaching hatred while attention seeking celebrities are blackmailing the federal government. We Christians are truly the problems in this country .
Mr man if you don't have any good news. Keep quite now.

3 Likes

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by lastmessenger: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
This is the reason why as Christians we need to be detribalized and devoid of hate. Even though I'm a born again Christian, the hatred Christians have for Muslims cum Fulanis is the reason why they blame every killing in plateau and middle belt on fulani herdsmen. The media has successfully demonized Muslims and Fulanis with fake reports and unverified news. This is why i like organizations like MURIC always fighting for the interest of Muslims while we Christians have no one but the greedy politicized CAN. Instead of preaching love amongst all Nigerians, our useless bishops like Oyedepo is busy preaching hatred while attention seeking celebrities are blackmailing the federal government. We Christians are truly the problems in this country .
pass me the brand of weed that you have been smoking. Its doing you real good

2 Likes

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by autonomous22: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2018
Buhari no go even do as if e concern am....
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by edidiongmichael(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2018
crownfierce:
we go vote u as local government cleaner mtcheew

Ok.. Keep hating. Hope you're enjoying the present government?
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by amyzon: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:

Mumu fulani Muslim

5 Likes

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Jokerman(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:

Your writeup.... shows Yoruba Muslim....

6 Likes

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Shemadex(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
no sense at all waste product

5 Likes

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by fyneguy: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2018
iamdynamite:
I wonder why there was no outcry when obasanjo ordered the massacre of an entire village in Bayelsa.

If it was Buhari, i am sure people will say he wants his fulani kinsmen to take over the village........

Gbam!

There are killings in Ebonyi/Calabar. There is no report on such.
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Iruosonobrugwhe: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2018
i wonder what the fate of fulani christians mean to we christians.

GoTV:
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Just2endowed2(m): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2018
edidiongmichael:
nice one...whats name of ur party
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2018
Omo! That bweast ehn!!
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Greenback: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2018
yeyerolling:
If we no be cowards we suppose don do our own arab spring.

Fela in sorrow tears and blood talk am
La la la la
My people self dey fear too much
We fear for the thing we no see
We fear for the air around us
We fear to fight for freedom
We fear to fight for liberty
We fear to fight for justice
We fear to fight for happiness
We always get reason to fear

We no want die
We no want wound
We no want quench
We no want go
I get one child
Mama dey for house
Papa dey for house
I want build house
I don build house
I no want quench
I want enjoy
I no want go
Ah!

i am sure you are one of those who shouted "CRUCIFY HIM" at Nnamdi Kanu,aint you one?

1 Like

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by okeyumez(m): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2018
edidiongmichael:
You even look like a criminal
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2018
romenna:
the govt will send security forces after them and they might end up dead, i tink this is better

the government wont dear to do that because they are cultural icon and people know them

any attack publicly on them can cause international condemnation,they dont know the power they have culturally

that is why Fela is a hero,he knew how to use his popularity.
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by dishofhope: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2018
We Don hear
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2018
Greenback:

i am sure you are one of those who shouted "CRUCIFY HIM" at Nnamdi Kanu,aint you one?
nope. Bt he later messed up with his rally nd secret service buhaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Hubby At Son's Dedication / Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me / Amber Rose: D'Banj Surrounded By Mean Security Dogs & Police Ahead Of Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.