Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

#BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph (38465 Views)

#EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu / Ejike Asiegbu, Uche Anyamele, Others Protest Against Killings In Nigeria (Photos / Tuface Joins Activists To Protest Killings With #NigeriaMourns Campaign (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by afamsco: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
angryThe angryThe They have done theirs, do your part and stop criticising others. This issue of killing is not a personal issue. You can start yours any how pls.
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Just2endowed2(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
edidiongmichael:

Progressive Youth Party

do you have a website? I can help you design one
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Bobbysmart6(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
yes the killings must stop, but that no. 4 pix though.
it 3 nt 4...am seeing wat u seeing...
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by iluvdonjazzy: 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Bobbysmart6:
it 3 nt 4...am seeing wat u seeing...
hahahahaha bad niga.
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by wristbangle: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
edidiongmichael:
To stop all these killings, vote me as the next president

So that you can go there to eat your share of national cake? sad

Let's see your plans first.
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Otunba2004(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
This is the reason why as Christians we need to be detribalized and devoid of hate. Even though I'm a born again Christian, the hatred Christians have for Muslims cum Fulanis is the reason why they blame every killing in plateau and middle belt on fulani herdsmen. The media has successfully demonized Muslims and Fulanis with fake reports and unverified news. This is why i like organizations like MURIC always fighting for the interest of Muslims while we Christians have no one but the greedy politicized CAN. Instead of preaching love amongst all Nigerians, our useless bishops like Oyedepo is busy preaching hatred while attention seeking celebrities are blackmailing the federal government. We Christians are truly the problems in this country .
in one word you're supporting the killing,, what do you want oyedepo to preach while they were killing only Christians,, your name is OSHINACHI, born again my foot
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by nkemjacob2(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
Go get ur PVC
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Iykenuwa(m): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
This is the reason why as Christians we need to be detribalized and devoid of hate. Even though I'm a born again Christian, the hatred Christians have for Muslims cum Fulanis is the reason why they blame every killing in plateau and middle belt on fulani herdsmen. The media has successfully demonized Muslims and Fulanis with fake reports and unverified news. This is why i like organizations like MURIC always fighting for the interest of Muslims while we Christians have no one but the greedy politicized CAN. Instead of preaching love amongst all Nigerians, our useless bishops like Oyedepo is busy preaching hatred while attention seeking celebrities are blackmailing the federal government. We Christians are truly the problems in this country .

You call yourself a Christian, yet CAN is "Useless", a man of God is "greedy"?

Wehdone sah. I never want to be your type of gullible insolent Christian.

Whenever there is a crisis in Kano or Kaduna, please go there and tell them you are in support of them.

If you escape alive, then Buhari has integrity

1 Like

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by troublemakea(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:

born again Christian my foot

your a useless Muslim with no iota of wisdom

you call MURIC a better organisation? angry may thunder locate you and your impotent generation this year FOOL.
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
You cannur have sense again
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by gmony: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
edupedia:

...as far as they are concerned it is attention and publicity for them.... to sane people it shows their shallowness of the mind...mumus being used by desperate looters.... The blood on them are the marks of 16 years of PDP... they have no genuine sympathy for Nigerians kicked by communal strifes...

A typical response of an APC troll
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by seguno2: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
TheUbermensch:
All this won't help anything.

Let these "celebrities" take a stance. Don't mollycoddle things. Criticize the Buhari administration openly.

Not all these 1 day IG protest and the next day it's back to nudity and bagging Babymamas.

It is a good beginning that should be encouraged to make them continue to do more.
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by SantiRAMBO: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
You were making sense till you said Oyedepo is preaching hate.... Condemning killings and Govt not taking things seriously is hate?
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by ceedan: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:

your Christianity is in doubt . You are a christain and yet you hate Christian organization and like Muslim organization. if you are actually a Christian ,you have to know that those who change the organisation are those within the organization and not the outsiders. Be the change you want.
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by ceedan: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
like play like play the jass is fading away from the eyes of those who were once shouting sai Baba.
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:

Islamabad.

2 Likes

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by MRAKBEE(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
You are not Christian Mr musa.. You are a Muslim sent from the pit of hell to say evil again christendom. May God forgive you
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Lilaex: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
First of all u are a muslim because no christian will call papa oyedepo useless wen we all know mohammed is the most useless human being that ever lived pedophile head slamer like u claiming born again christian.
GoTV:

1 Like

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by SexytorresE(f): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
Give us a mass protest. Lead the way and we gonna follow. mak it viral either twitter or any facebook etc...
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by SexytorresE(f): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
shut ur mouth! u are a Muslim claiming to b a Christian, u've been posting such sh*t here. Receive sense and embrace Christ.

1 Like

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by continentalceo(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Shut up dere! BMC forming Christian.
GoTV:

1 Like

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by biggy26: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
TheUbermensch:
All this won't help anything.

Let these "celebrities" take a stance. Don't mollycoddle things. Criticize the Buhari administration openly.

Not all these 1 day IG protest and the next day it's back to nudity and bagging Babymamas.
Which one have you done? Just asking.
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by biggy26: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
edidiongmichael:
So because you wear native and pose near your neighbour motor, we should now vote for.....
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Tinyemeka(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
edidiongmichael:

What's your action plan on stopping the killings if voted in as President?
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by unikprince(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
Shot up u head slamming asslicking bastard.
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by Olubidex: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
The MURIC you said you like has never one day preach love and unity among Nigerians. So stop seeking acceptance
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by gameboyo: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:

You are not a Christian but a hate filled fulani Muslim trying to curry sympathy. God punishhh u and ur likes

1 Like

Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by meobizy(f): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
I like this idea. I hope they don't kill it with their over-exaggerated acting. I call it voiceless activism: if nobody does anything at least the thought is enough to frustrate the government in power.
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by godliman: 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
stop lying you are not born again, you are born against us- we know you muric man
Re: #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph by pastie(m): 4:37am On Jul 03, 2018
edidiongmichael:

i want be your north-east campaign coordinator, i can deliver smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angelica Aboderin Wins Presidents' Award In America / 2face Idibia At Zion And Nino's School Cultural Day (Photos) / Davido Hospitalized Over An Undisclosed Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.